Running and cortisol help

chrxth5

chrxth5

Iron
I’ve been running for a bit now and I’m wondering if it is actually detrimental to your cortisol levels and if it has long term effects. I run 2 miles 5 days out of the week and I also sprint and the end of every run session with 1 minute intervals sprinting 25 seconds 4-5x each session . If it is really bad for my cortisol when I run( I need to so I don’t get bloated in bulk) how can I lower it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I’ve been running for a bit now and I’m wondering if it is actually detrimental to your cortisol levels and if it has long term effects. I run 2 miles 5 days out of the week and I also sprint and the end of every run session with 1 minute intervals sprinting 25 seconds 4-5x each session . If it is really bad for my cortisol when I run( I need to so I don’t get bloated in bulk) how can I lower it.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
yeah youre gonna get high cortisol, obviously on top of that will come with more downsides in the long run such as water retention