Running away

slavicpsycho

slavicpsycho

Kraken
Because my school starts soon id rather kill myself than go. This is my final year of high school and in my sophmore year a did a similar thing where i refused to talk to my parents and then ran away the day before school started and didnt go for the first month. Im planning on leaving my house and staying into the woods for a week or 2 then if they still make me go when i come back ill get psychiatry then hope they will finally understand and i wont have to go for the rest of the year and dropout ✌️gn

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ey88, h111, itzyaboyJJ and 4 others
Thank god this shitshow is over for me. I have been hiding at a friends house and in the woods smoking weed to avoid school. Still got into college. Shows how pathetic the school system is

• Love it
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Thank god this shitshow is over for me. I have been hiding at a friends house and in the woods smoking weed to avoid school. Still got into college. Shows how pathetic the school system is
Mirin bro glad to see some likeminded people who cant stand this hellhole

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and Moggkrates
If you want to get respected in high school, all you have to do is get muscular. Noob gains will do wonders here, just pick a program by Natural Hypertrophy or Basement Bodybuilding, bulk up slowly, and in the course of 6 months, people will already start to notice big changes.

You don't have to be a varsity athlete to be treated like a varsity athlete, you just have to be as big, or bigger than they are, which is not hard to achieve with bodybuilding. If you don't want to go to a gym, just get 2 bowflex dumbbells and a flat bench, that will cost less than 1000$, and you can use that to make your muscles bigger. You'll gain the respect of your peers and attract more women. Even if you're short, you'll still command respect. Some of the most popular guys at my high school were guys who were around 5'5" but they were muscular so nobody cared that they were short. Meanwhile, I was 6'4" and another guy in my grade was 6'7" but we were both lanklets so nobody really cared. We didn't get bullied but we didn't command respect.

By the way, it's possible to get into lifting at 14 if your parents aren't lazy to the point they would be against it, this means someone who does not have the genetics for being a varsity athlete can still look great at 16. The younger you start, the better. As for the growth stunting theory, it only applies to the morons who egolift too much weight with bad form.

If I ever have a son someday, I'll make sure to get it into his head that he needs to lift when he becomes a teenager, to make sure he does not struggle to attract girls and also to automatically repel the bullies.

If I ever have a son someday, I'll make sure to get it into his head that he needs to lift when he becomes a teenager, to make sure he does not struggle to attract girls and also to automatically repel the bullies.
Ive worked out for 4 years nothing changed

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Ive worked out for 4 years nothing changed
Yes, but did you work out intelligently and build a physique like this?

20eb13e9fb841a7a384edc92112c2e0d 443314844
B7ec7240028a2e4711b2c9a4c770e309 3633120462

Or did you workout like a complete moron and make little to no noticeable progress?

Personally, I used to follow strength programs like stronglifts and jason blaha's 5x5 and I made no changes to my physique.
What helped is doing a 4 day upper lower with 3 sets of 6-10 reps per exercise, training to failure with 0 reps in reserve, while bulking, then cutting down to reveal the definition.

If you think doing a bunch of push-ups on a day-to-day basis is going to cut it, you're fooling yourself. Maybe if you had good genetics like the varsity guys you could. I grew my arms with very high volume, 10 sets per week for triceps and biceps, all done to max effort until I couldn't perform another rep. Do you even do this? I don't think so.

Yes, but did you work out intelligently and build a physique like this?

View attachment 3109360View attachment 3109361

Or did you workout like a complete moron and make little to no noticeable progress?

Personally, I used to follow strength programs like stronglifts and jason blaha's 5x5 and I made no changes to my physique.
What helped is doing a 4 day upper lower with 3 sets of 6-10 reps per exercise, training to failure with 0 reps in reserve, while bulking, then cutting down to reveal the definition.

If you think doing a bunch of push-ups on a day-to-day basis is going to cut it, you're fooling yourself. Maybe if you had good genetics like the varsity guys you could. I grew my arms with very high volume, 10 sets per week for triceps and biceps, all done to max effort until I couldn't perform another rep. Do you even do this? I don't think so.
Your mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Your mentally ill
I posted my progress right here: https://looksmax.org/threads/gymmaxxing-leanmaxxing-transformation.1123543/

It's not a delusion, gymmaxxing does make a difference, if you do it right. Sure, that took me many years, but only because I figured out the proper way when I was like 24-25 years old. Reddit does still promote the strength training 5x5 nonsense so it's not exactly my fault for being so misinformed at first.

I posted my program in my thread and diet advice. If you follow it, within 6 months your physique will mog everyone else's, I guarantee it. Machines might be a better option if your form isn't yet on point, they are just as effective.

Mirin bro glad to see some likeminded people who cant stand this hellhole
Hang in there bro. Beeing forced to be with shitheads for 9 hours straight is a crime against human dignity.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I posted my progress right here: https://looksmax.org/threads/gymmaxxing-leanmaxxing-transformation.1123543/

It's not a delusion, gymmaxxing does make a difference, if you do it right. Sure, that took me many years, but only because I figured out the proper way when I was like 24-25 years old. Reddit does still promote the strength training 5x5 nonsense so it's not exactly my fault for being so misinformed at first.

I posted my program in my thread and diet advice. If you follow it, within 6 months your physique will mog everyone else's, I guarantee it. Machines might be a better option if your form isn't yet on point, they are just as effective.
Bro you’re small as shit

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and slavicpsycho