Running out of happy thoughts

Deleted member 1560

Deleted member 1560

Defying destiny every minute
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Posts
17,269
Reputation
19,354
I cry then I laugh
 
I laugh then I cry :feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 6305
Do you inject estrogen bro, first your thread about crying watching anime then this
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 6902
i don't think i have any left tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 6902
Do you inject estrogen bro, first your thread about crying watching anime then this
Its high t to have emotions, having low t is when you are too afraid of what others think about you.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
You watched Your Name too? Fuark I cried too bro
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • So Sad
Reactions: Disabledcel
Yes bro, hit me in the feels even tho idk why
If only a girl was this inlove with me.
Images   2020 05 20T193617268

Godamn fuck this movie
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
If only a girl was this inlove with me.
View attachment 415897
Godamn fuck this movie
Same bro, tbh after seeing your name and silent voice. I started wondering if unconditional love from someone other than your parents exist, I genuinely wanna believe thay but then my blackpill ideology doesn't help
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Disabledcel
Same bro, tbh after seeing your name and silent voice. I started wondering if unconditional love from someone other than your parents exist, I genuinely wanna believe thay but then my blackpill ideology doesn't help
Such a satisfying ending but I still feel like something is missing, like in my life.
Images   2020 05 20T193609560
 
It is over
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6902

Similar threads

Vincent Freeman
Replies
10
Views
59
Scars
Scars
FiendFiend
Replies
24
Views
90
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
kbj
Replies
4
Views
20
kbj
kbj
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
18
Views
101
StellaFanboy
StellaFanboy
Mai Sakurajima.
LifeFuel happy
Replies
9
Views
34
Irrelevance
Irrelevance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top