rural people have insane facial structure devlopment

mayo mogger

mayo mogger

Kraken
literally i saw 0 malocculsion literal a lot of supposed chads facially , no bug eyes no reccesion unlike the cities where they wrre common

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chincel11, murdah, horizontallytall and 2 others
Because of their diet ?

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger
Yup my moms side of the family is like giga Dravidian (black passing tier) and for generations they’ve just lived in a rural village where they own farms, gas stations, and a fuck ton of land. They jus mind their own business and stay away from city degeneracy.

My grandpa is like 6’2 (rest of the men are 5’11+) and all of them have insane bones and frame too. They also eat ridiculous amounts of meat (goat, chicken, fish) and only drink raw milk from their own cows.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and mayo mogger
Yup my moms side of the family is like giga Dravidian (black passing tier) and for generations they’ve just lived in a rural village where they own farms, gas stations, and a fuck ton of land. They jus mind their own business and stay away from city degeneracy.

My grandpa is like 6’2 (rest of the men are 5’11+) and all of them have insane bones and frame too. They also eat ridiculous amounts of meat (goat, chicken, fish) and only drink raw milk from their own cows.
yes bhai diet can fix majority peoples bloodline

yes bhai diet can fix majority peoples bloodline
Hate to say this cuz my dads giga high iq and respectable, but he nerfed me hard.

Hes 5’5, framecel, mostly boneless (basically typical Indian stereotypes). But he was able to get my mom (5’6) cuz he’s muh lighter than her and had a visa. Jfl at Indian society thank god I was born in America.

• +1
Fuck I woulda been 6’1 abo bull if my dad didn’t nerf me

• So Sad
Fuck I woulda been 6’1 abo bull if my dad didn’t nerf me
same here , bhai but dad looked like indian colton haynes in his prime i got unlucky got most of my features from my mom except my chin , which now lokks too big for my face.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sprinkles and hello12344