''Rush"The story of Niki Lauda and James hunt, incel called rat and chad

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I watched movie called Rush. Its about 2 man, racing drivers . Niki lauda, 5'7 ugly man and James Hunt , 6'1 long haired playboy. You can see them here

James hunt

Niki lauda

Actors who played them in movie

Movie is very blackpilling. Amount of mog is insane. James Hunt get insane amount of iois ans sex. He bully Niki, call him rat. I dont want to spoil, but even women who rejected hunt from marriege, was happy for james when he won. Niki got his ltr but... it was nothing like hunts life. For me, Niki is a hero. Even he was ugly, even more after half of the movie, (i wont spoil), never give up. Hes the simbol of not giving up. You will see why if you watch the movie. At the end of the movie, their realitons are becoming better. NIki says that he liked James. HE was only one man that he was jealous off. Blackpilling but worth watching. Quite hard when Chris is pulling foids as James. Quite brootal. Incel hero, was remembered by many.

0 replies :cry:

This is what happen when car nerd meets a foid

Hunt doesn't even look that good irl

Hunt doesn't even look that good irl
Hes do quite dom, 6'1 Alpha Male and crazy racing driver halo while niki was utter subhuman 5'7 no frame skull cel. Then his face became even uglier but i dont want to spoil if someone is gonna watch it and doesnt now his history.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
Niki Lauda was a low inhib dark triad Chad, jfl for PSL obsessed cucks. Every driver is dom and addicted to adrenaline. They don't even give a shit about women, that's why Lauda abandoned his LTR. Any other low t incel would've committed suicide in his situation

Niki Lauda was a low inhib dark triad Chad, jfl for PSL obsessed cucks. Every driver is dom and addicted to adrenaline. They don't even give a shit about women, that's why Lauda abandoned his LTR. Any other low t incel would've committed suicide in his situation
He wasnt dark triad. He stopped Racing after coming back after crash in wet becouse of his wife. That gave title to Hunt. Niki was incel racing nerd for sure. He was also very tough. Imagine what hell he passed coming back. Hes symbol of being unkillable motherfucker. But he wasnt doom. Little and truecel tier face.

He wasnt dark triad. He stopped Racing after coming back after crash in wet becouse of his wife. That gave title to Hunt. Niki was incel racing nerd for sure. He was also very tough. Imagine what hell he passed coming back. Hes symbol of being unkillable motherfucker. But he wasnt doom. Little and truecel tier face.
Just like low t soldiers are oxymoronic, a professional driver personally enlisted by Ferrari with a high profile in the racing business and a ludicrous amount of victories and championships who isn't dom or dark triad is impossible. No incel would ever step up to the challenge of racing and do as well as he did

Just like low t soldiers are oxymoronic, a professional driver personally enlisted by Ferrari with a high profile in the racing business and a ludicrous amount of victories and championships who isn't dom or dark triad is impossible. No incel would ever step up to the challenge of racing and do as well as he did
Hes incel looking. Thats what i mean. He doesnt party, its obsessed with cars and Racing like a nerd. Hes talking about safety all the time etc. Hunt was like lets go and try to kill ourselfes lets who will survive!!