Russia is attacking all parts of Ukraine right now

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

Russia appeared to be targeting military infrastructure in early strikes with explosions reported at airfields, military headquarters and military warehouses

Russian forces have unleashed an attack of Ukraine on the orders of Vladimir Putin, who announced a “special military operation” at dawn, amid warnings from world leaders that it could spark the biggest war in Europe since 1945.

Within minutes of Putin’s short televised address, at about 5am Ukrainian time, explosions were heard near major Ukrainian cities, including the capital Kyiv.

The scope of the Russian attack appears to be massive. Ukraine’s interior ministry reported that the country was under attack from cruise and ballistic missiles, with Russia appearing to target infrastructure near major cities such as Kyiv, Kharkiv, Mariupol and Dnipro.

Explosions from artillery rockets lit up the night sky as shelling began near Mariupol, video showed. A senior adviser to Ukraine’s interior ministry said that it appeared Russian troops may soon move on Kharkiv, which is about 20 miles from the border. Locals in Kyiv sought safety in bomb shelters as explosions were heard outside the city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 15338
Not my problem
0C5E5D49 D529 4251 AF31 5EE011E6DB19

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 3573, ConspiracyTheory and 60 others
Lol wasn’t expecting missiles so soon

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
They even invade Odessa
Skynews ukraine russia putin 5669748
I hope they win, nice new Ukraine map:
9a4x166wae481

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 7098, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
dbee0f05b0b63b4aeda2d2f841081557.png

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
All European armies are mobilizing for a massive counter attack. These borders have been proposed post-war:
View attachment 1560972
Nah Biden said we wouldnt enter the war even if Russia fully invaded the Ukraine, they will just give them muh weapons and European armies wont do shit too, it is already game over and China pressures Taiwan rn too, there could be a possible attack.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, Deleted member 3573, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
too late into the party

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15338
what will happen if russia takens over ukr

nigga you ask as if anyone here knows
i think the good thing about this is that ethnic male america soldiers will occupy ukraian and breed ukr white females

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, adotsdot, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Shrek2OnDvD, Mewton and 9 others
i think the good thing about this is that ethnic male america soldiers will occupy ukraian and breed ukr white females
Like 9/10 of US soldiers are white. Ethnics want to sip on their soy latte when real men fight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and TeraCope54
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, vaninskybird and AlexAP
Does anyone here live in ukraine

I support Russia in its noble battle to fight back Western degeneracy.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dr. Greenberg, adotsdot, Hero of the Imperium and 9 others
The ensuing sanctions will also push Russia to depend almost entirely on Chinese trade to sustain itself, thereby making Moscow a client state of Beijing. Fantastic stuff.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Magical Apple, Hades, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
I support Russia in its noble battle to fight back Western degeneracy.
They invented that whole degeneracy, and have been a huge power in spreading it in the west to make the people weak and the fruits of war ripe for picking.

• +1
Reactions: adotsdot
Robust russian paratrooper CHAD

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, adotsdot, Hero of the Imperium and 10 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Give Siberia to China
And make russia and China allies :feelsgood:
China will annex vladivostok and siberia tbh. Its an inherent part of Chinese territory (y)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, spongebob, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
And russia take baltics and Ukraine
and give germany its old borders, after all the ussr was the one who created poland's modern day borders and cucked germany

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and copemaxxeer
will they annex vietnam?
Eventually yes.

Vietnam flag
3,251 Vietnam Flag Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

China flag
flag of China | Britannica

Vietnam represents one of the four little stars in the PRC flag. As such, it is clearly an inseparable and inalienable part of motherland China.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Xangsane, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
im just happy we dont hear about covid so much anymore

• +1
Reactions: Yellowskies, adotsdot and PubertyMaxxer
and give germany its old borders, after all the ussr was the one who created poland's modern day borders and cucked germany
Who cares what cucks Germans think?

The ensuing sanctions will also push Russia to depend almost entirely on Chinese trade to sustain itself, thereby making Moscow a client state of Beijing. Fantastic stuff.
You're kidding me. Russia could unironically invade all of China if it were not for the nukes. Chinese have no combat experience or knowledge, they've last probably fought against Vietnam and if I recall correctly, they lost and were pushed back by Vietnamese very quickly.
I guess there could be some strategic alliance of coordinated military operations against west, but Russia really has no need for any of China's goods. Russia is completely self-sufficient on all resources, and the people are used to not having lots of consumer goods unlike westerners.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 13787
You're kidding me. Russia could unironically invade all of China if it were not for the nukes. Chinese have no combat experience or knowledge, they've last probably fought against Vietnam and if I recall correctly, they lost and were pushed back by Vietnamese very quickly.
I guess there could be some strategic alliance of coordinated military operations against west, but Russia really has no need for any of China's goods. Russia is completely self-sufficient on all resources, and the people are used to not having lots of consumer goods unlike westerners.

China just needs to engineer a second COVID to completely collapse russia :forcedsmile::lul:

The first one nearly did it :feelsohh:

China just needs to engineer a second COVID to completely collapse russia :forcedsmile::lul:

The first one nearly did it :feelsohh:
Yeah right. Twink like you will collapse when anti-asian black thug takes hold of your buttocks in the vicinity of campus of princeton

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6573
Yeah right. Twink like you will collapse when anti-asian black thug takes hold of your buttocks in the vicinity of campus of princeton

Cool, but your race would willingly offer yourselves to the ape horde :forcedsmile::feelsohh::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 13787

Cool, but your race would willingly offer yourselves to the ape horde :forcedsmile::feelsohh::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this wouldnt happen in east and south europe, based slavs and meds need to eradicate nordcucks :lasereyes:

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 6573
this wouldnt happen in east and south europe, based slavs and meds need to eradicate nordcucks :lasereyes:
Cumskins are just a weak and pathetic race that love worshipping animals (niggers) for some reason :ogre:

Imagine studycelling hard af in China to get to a good uni and ready for that party life, but then see that the women in the uni have been allocated to be BBC sluts

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Cumskins are just a weak and pathetic race that love worshipping animals (niggers) for some reason :ogre:
its all the fault of (((anglos))), it all started with the independence of muttmerica, and then the abolition of slavery, and thanks to philosophers like (((marx))) who's theories created feminism and social justice