Russia is attacking all parts of Ukraine right now

@Collagen or rope SPOTTED IN THE WILD

Its amazing how thats the only thing you can talk about when I point out the brutal fact that your kind literally WORSHIP niggers jfl :forcedsmile::lul:

You pulled down all your statues of statebuilders like Washington, Lincoln and replaced them with criminal apes like George Floyd :forcedsmile::lul:

Most cucked race tbh ngl :feelsohh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, ChadFucksYourOneitis, adotsdot and 1 other person
Its amazing how thats the only thing you can talk about when I point out the brutal fact that your kind literally WORSHIP niggers jfl :forcedsmile::lul:

You pulled down all your statues of statebuilders like Washington, Lincoln and replaced them with criminal apes like George Floyd :forcedsmile::lul:

Most cucked race tbh ngl :feelsohh:
In west it's small minority of loonies who've been let out of mental hospital, in China it's all the women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 6573
In west it's small minority of loonies who've been let out of mental hospital, in China it's all the women.

View attachment 1561022
omfg i can see even from partial side profile that asian women with the black guy is a 7.5/10+ my god wdf did that black guy do.
What even more so is the police are bunch of cucks, wdf your gonna arrest him for. I bet the husband is gonna try to get the police to arrest him on kidnapping charges and claim he brain-washed the wife. The police should have told the husband to move on, and they can arrest him on any charges.

Last edited:
Why do non euro subhumans have to come in the thread and derail the thread.

Thread is about highly sophisticated technologically advanced civilised humans having battle.

You shitskins only know how to use spears and throw poop