"Russia wont attack Ukraine!"

D

Deleted member 32285

Kraken
"Israel wont carry out a ground operation in the Gaza strip!"
"Israel wont attack Iran!"
"WW3 wont happen!"
Do you start to see a patern? It seems that most people arent aware of the path humanity was forced to travel through. Everything points to an extreme event, human societies are burnt out, overloaded and nihilistic. This time earth will not be able to dodge another planetary scale conflict, more total and radical than ever.. Resources are thinning, AI is advancing rapidly and there is simply not that much place for that many people who are slaves wandering in life without any true purpose anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and the MOUSE
IMG 0276

World War III is a scheduled event.

Did you know, centuries ago, kings too would schedule battles with their foes? Ah, yes, especially in old Britain. Let the best man win!

Yesterday, Trump gathered more supporters. Ah, yes, it's no secret that Americans love defiant characters. It's no secret that Americans still enjoy the classic hero tale.

And why the government needs everyone on board with Trump? W--O--R--L--D----W--A--R----I-I-I

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
Yeah ww3 wont happen

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires

Last edited:
Someone who didn't support Trump now supports him because of the staged show the politicians are broadcasting. Colorado removed Trump from the ballots? Whaat.

That person who now supports Trump, feels, "I will follow you, Trump!" Ah, yes, worked like a charm.

After Trump steps back into the WH, he'll have the most supporters ever recorded in American history. WAY more than JFK.

Perhaps, other politicians and some generous government employees will accept the bad guy and double-crosser role. Trump announces to the people, "Our great nation was infiltrated by China's Communist Party, specifically, the Democrats! We have arrested "so and so" and have told China, "No more! We will not stand for this, dammit!""

Americans cheer, Fuck China! Fuck China! Fuck China!

Let the world war, begin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285
"Israel wont carry out a ground operation in the Gaza strip!"
"Israel wont attack Iran!"
"WW3 wont happen!"
Do you start to see a patern? It seems that most people arent aware of the path humanity was forced to travel through. Everything points to an extreme event, human societies are burnt out, overloaded and nihilistic. This time earth will not be able to dodge another planetary scale conflict, more total and radical than ever.. Resources are thinning, AI is advancing rapidly and there is simply not that much place for that many people who are slaves wandering in life without any true purpose anyway.
Taliban war will only be 3 months

Takes them less than 5 days to capture entire nation once USA leaves lol