russian deaths in Ukraine 2Xed since hamas attacked Israel

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Russian soldier deaths in Ukraine reached all time high since October 7th. Guess why?

because Iran stopped shipping weapons to russia and instead aimed all of their focus on destroying Israel, which is why they gave the green light to Syria, Lebanon, Yemen Gaza and the West Bank to attack with Israel *Iranian ammo*

Attachments

• DCF17635-4890-4F6C-9F5B-34C93BF70281.jpeg
    DCF17635-4890-4F6C-9F5B-34C93BF70281.jpeg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1ABA9C3B-D26A-4134-8E36-4EC2A7AC3C4B.jpeg
    1ABA9C3B-D26A-4134-8E36-4EC2A7AC3C4B.jpeg
    5.8 MB · Views: 0
@Manchild

Great

Fuck russia

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Putin should send all gopniks for to be exterminated

Gopnius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Gonthar, standardcel and 3 others
Jewthread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and .*my*.
@MoggerGaston

Russian soldier deaths in Ukraine reached all time high since October 7th. Guess why?

because Iran stopped shipping weapons to russia and instead aimed all of their focus on destroying Israel, which is why they gave the green light to Syria, Lebanon, Yemen Gaza and the West Bank to attack with Israel *Iranian ammo*
2 more weeks

• JFL
muh russian soldiers are dying, who gives a fuck??

they're sending there prisoners with AIDs, alcholics who would die from liver failure within a year anyway, different ethnic buryats and other scum of earth.

meanwhile from our side we lose a lot of normal guys who could and at least try to do smth good with their lives, meanwhile sluts are riding cock carousel.

the only good thing is that they have tanks only for 2 years left and 3 artirelly for 3 years, after that they won't be able to lead wars for decades

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and .*my*.
@MoggerGaston
Nigger

I am occupied with this atm. Don't tag me in violent topics that lack love and passion.

Don't have time for this shit, I am busy ascending

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and .*my*.

they're sending there prisoners with AIDs, alcholics who would die from liver failure within a year anyway, different ethnic buryats and other scum of earth.

meanwhile from our side we lose a lot of normal guys who could and at least try to do smth good with their lives, meanwhile sluts are riding cock carousel.

the only good thing is that they have tanks only for 2 years left and 3 artirelly for 3 years, after that they won't be able to lead wars for decades
EE, no badwording buryats, they can make squishy squishy

b6c42c3be753517212f0efc4578aeeea.jpg

I agree, it’s not comparable. One Ukrainian patriot is worth 100 russian alcoholics

• +1
Reactions: standardcel and Sens
unmotivated fighters. 95% of the russian army
I don’t get why the Russian army is so unmotivated. Everyone already hates you and if you lose your country will be turned into a western puppet. You have everything to lose.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and .*my*.
I agree, it’s not comparable. One Ukrainian patriot is worth 100 russian alcoholics
Too bad they are all the same

• JFL
I don’t get why the Russian army is so unmotivated. Everyone already hates you and if you lose your country will be turned into a western puppet. You have everything to lose.
russians are crippled by poverty and slavery. They have been slaves forever and can’t think for themselves. They don’t have their own desires.

Watch the death is Stalin to get a glimpse into the russian mind.