Russian guy commits suicide and is then found by his family.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
His parents have a breakdown at the end of the video

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, JoeKeys9, hattrick and 20 others
Zombies from dogshit climate , he should’ve just got some sunlight

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, vrilmaxxer, IvanTheSpaceBiker and 5 others
even his mom is still drunk

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Opioid deaths are extremely peaceful and enjoyable from what ive heard

• Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel
This is quite depressing wow.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, $ u b H u m a n, nathan and 2 others
What a loser

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
What a loser
yeah really?

looking like him in russia , where best thing he could aim at is making 400 dollars a month and betabuxing alcoholic natashka ( even that is not guaranteed)
i think he had enough

inb4 you are american where u guys all are rich and spoiled, if you are from west dont even reply to my comment you guys have no reason to rope you have all the money and all opportunities

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah, GabachoCopium and 6 others
r.i.p

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, TechnoBoss and St.TikTokcel
why did he rope agaim?

Hear the wannabe edgy cunt on the call laughing when his parents come in

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Sny, hattrick and 8 others
Holy fuck that’s sad

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I don’t understand, how do some people behave like that, i believe most people feign righteousness and morality beyond their true nature, that’s what the blue pill is really, but even those without feeling, like actual genuine psychopaths, what joy do they get from a situation like this, there is nothing funny there, like if he had hung himself off a moving ceiling fan and his parents found him that would be appalling but I could see how a strange person would find humour in that. But laughing at something like that is beyond me, even the most emotionally stunted shouldn’t feel anything more than neutrality seeing something like that play out. Is the laughing just for show

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Diarrhoea and TechnoBoss
Opioid deaths are extremely peaceful and enjoyable from what ive heard
What did he take specifically?

Why did he rope? I mean life’s shit so I don’t blame him but he should had held out until his parents died they don’t deserve the stress. That’s why I haven’t roped yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and St.TikTokcel
No shit he's roping with parents like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, aspiringexcel, murdah and 2 others

Muhahahaha

That thing is dead

man suicide niggas are so retarded

legit the only time u should commit suicide is if you are extremely ugly, autistic and unhealthy.

but niggas just kill themselves cuz muh HTB wont wont me. bro do you even realize how much copes there are in this life and moments that can make it worth living.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, aspiringexcel, JoeKeys9 and 3 others
yeah really?

looking like him in russia , where best thing he could aim at is making 400 dollars a month and betabuxing alcoholic natashka ( even that is not guaranteed)
i think he had enough

inb4 you are american where u guys all are rich and spoiled, if you are from west dont even reply to my comment you guys have no reason to rope you have all the money and all opportunities
plakso

kartini maslam

risuem eti frukti brat,

TSB pikaso

What did he take specifically?

Why did he rope? I mean life’s shit so I don’t blame him but he should had held out until his parents died they don’t deserve the stress. That’s why I haven’t roped yet
He took methadone. It’s basically an opiate they use to get people off of heroin. Will have the similar effects as heroin when taken especially if taken when you don’t have any tolerance. He probably drifted off and died In his sleep. You can see him barely able to keep his eyes open not too long after he ingested it.

And it didn’t seem like his parents cared too much. I mean if he was found 2 days later that proves it.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, murdah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I don’t understand, how do some people behave like that, i believe most people feign righteousness and morality beyond their true nature, that’s what the blue pill is really, but even those without feeling, like actual genuine psychopaths, what joy do they get from a situation like this, there is nothing funny there, like if he had hung himself off a moving ceiling fan and his parents found him that would be appalling but I could see how a strange person would find humour in that. But laughing at something like that is beyond me, even the most emotionally stunted shouldn’t feel anything more than neutrality seeing something like that play out. Is the laughing just for show
Some people laugh as a way to cope is hysteria and their not laughing at the situation
Kinda like this

• +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
Its fake nigger

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
RIP

At least he died peacefully.
I hope he has better luck next time.
Even a psychopathic narcy such as myself feels a bit sad watching videos like this one.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel