Russian HGH Tutorial + Dosing guide - UK source

T

takashi64

Iron
Intro

If you are looking for a good source of HGH without getting poisoned by Alibaba rat piss I present to you a simpler method. If you are living in Europe including the UK you can easily get access to high tier Russian HGH that isn't going to cost you an arm and a leg.

1) Purchase HGH

is where I have bought HGH from in the past. It takes about two weeks to arrive into the UK and easily passes through customs. The HGH comes in temperature controlled packaging which lasts around 2-3 weeks. depending on your preference you can either buy liquid HGH or standard powdered HGH. For more seasoned users I recommend powdered but if you can't get access to bacteriostatic water liquid form is your best bet.

2) Order medical supplies

Needles - https://www.medisupplies.co.uk/Syri...s/BD-MicroFine+-29G-1ml-Insulin-Syringes#null
Swabs - https://www.medisupplies.co.uk/Wipes/Disinfectant-Wipes/Cutisoft-Pre-Injection-Wipes

3) Dosing

The HGH vials will be labelled for example 50IU / 5ML which means that 10IU = 1ML
Each 1ml Insulin syringe has increments up to 10 so if you wanted to measure a 8IU dose you would draw up to 8 (pretty self explanatory)
  • For anti-aging: 2-4 IU a day
  • For fat loss: 4-6 IU a day
  • For muscle gain: 6-8 IU a day
  • To grow taller if your plates are still open 8 - 10 IU a day ( but be careful of insulin resistance, more on this later)

4) Proper injection protocol step by step

Once you have done extensive research on the pro's and con's of starting a HGH protocol you are finally ready to get started.

1 - Start by using the pre injection wipes to clean the area of the injection site (if you are unsure where to inject have a look at intramuscular injection tutorials on youtube for the quads shoulder buttocks whichever your preference.)

2 - Clean the top of the vial with the pre injection wipe to remove any bacteria from the top of the vial.

3 - Draw the desired dose from the vial

4 - Slowly press the needle into the injection site

5 - IMPORTANT *before injecting make sure you draw back a on the syringe to make sure there is no blood*

6 - Once you are satisfied with the placement of the needle slowly inject the HGH.

7 - Remove the needle and dispose of it properly.

6) Time of day.

The best time of day would be early morning or late at night to emulate your natural release of human growth hormone. If you are doing it in the morning make sure you top up at night with MK677 to prevent permanent shutdown of your natural HGH release.

Do not eat 1-2 hours before or after injecting especially with higher dosages or this will induce insulin resistance which you don't want.

--

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 147, JizzFarmer, Mouthbreath and 5 others
greycels are a curious breed.

You usually get complete retards, but every once in a while there is a dude who starts his .me life with an absolute banger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 5875, JizzFarmer and 4 others
What if your plates are closed :feelswhy:. Ngl good thread.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Seems like avertising. Also why are there no prices on the site?

Last edited:
8-10iu is kinda crazy man. Not even worth it for the igf-1 conversion

27y/o do I need hgh?

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Seems like avertising. Also why are there no prices on the site?

I'm only recommending them because of personal experience. I'm not affiliated with the Russians however they do make good underground HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
What price for the 50 iu with shipping to eu?

Is it also possible to inject subq with insulin needle/pen?

Mfs don't even list the price

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
It won’t go pass your fat. You for sure need inch needle
A lot of guys are injecting trt subq, so why should it not work with hgh?

Im new to this, HGH is somatropin, but the page says oxytropin.

And could anyone give me info on how long to take it

how do I cycle 8-10 IUs a day?