Reactions: joeveniro, Chadeep, delusionalretard and 1 other person
its over for slavcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335 and Deleted member 1453
over except for 3 4 and 5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, cutecel, delusionalretard and 3 others
All of them are lacking in harmony

how the fuck there can be an incel in russia ? all my normie russian friends be with stacies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444, joeveniro and 3 others
Why did nobody give the psl

I think 3 could look better if he lost bloat, dyed his eyebrows and grew his hair longer

In Russia, one can actually still do really well. because of income, money and Status.
It's still a bit like the 1980's in the West

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
In Russia, one can actually still do really well. because of income, money and Status.
you're wrong.
Women have now access to jobs and money here, its all the same

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and Baldingman1998
Last one is a priest? :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, ChristianChad and Baldingman1998
4 and 6 look best I think

Just betabuxx theory :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
Standards in Russia are lower anyways, even without money and status. They're all subhumans in the West but normies and above in Russia. Here's the average Western to Slavic conversion factor:

Slavsvsus

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14266, Deleted member 12330 and 6 others
Standards in Russia are lower anyways, even without money and status. They're all subhumans in the West but normies and above in Russia. Here's the average Western to Slavic conversion factor:

View attachment 1236024
why did they give the american on the right nct and the russian on the right pct

View attachment 1236024
if I wasn’t polluted by Slavic and mongol genes I’d be a Italian Jewish Nafri chad

this guy is decent looking:

if I wasn’t polluted by Slavic and mongol genes I’d be a Italian Jewish Nafri chad
Same. I would've been dark featured and above average. I probably would be 5'7" though.

Italians are taller than russians
Cope. Maybe statistically speaking but Russians tend to have more guys 6'4"+ compared to Italy. Got heightmogged by dozens of people in Russia but didn't see a single guy close to my height in Italy.

Maybe statistically speaking
Yeah I'm speaking looking at statistics

So in Russia there are some some super tall men and a lot of manlets?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
the 4th guy looks decent normie with htn or weak chadlite potential, the rest look low tier normie or normie at best

wouldn't consider any of them truly ugly

you're wrong.
Women have now access to jobs and money here, its all the same
I never been there. so i dunno.

Why so many young people want to and do leave Russia, if money is good??

Yeah I'm speaking looking at statistics

So in Russia there are some some super tall men and a lot of manlets?
Yes. I'd say Russia is more diverse so lots of smaller Asian-mixed guys and very tall Slavic guys too.
Height is cope
Above 6'0"-6'2" you're right.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I never been there. so i dunno.

Why so many young people want to and do leave Russia, if money is good??
because of despair from hard inceldom here. These people are so fucking wrong

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
3rd guy mogs

"Only 12% of those who support President Putin want to immigrate out of Russia compared to 40% of those who don't."

Basically means all the liberals want to leave. Better off they go somewhere else instead of trying to overtake Putin with Alexei Navalny and the other cucks and spreading their degeneracy in Russia.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and eduardkoopman
"Only 12% of those who support President Putin want to immigrate out of Russia compared to 40% of those who don't."

Basically means all the liberals want to leave. Better off they go somewhere else instead of trying to overtake Putin with Alexei Navalny and the other cucks and spreading their degeneracy in Russia.
Ok

These Russian incels mog me to oblivion, damn it is actually over.

16268829257110-png.1235855

This guy mogs all of them imo.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

How do they mog you. I know face>height but irl if you stood next to me you'd mog me

Mogs me. He's 7/10 in Russia.

Over for all of them except 4

Most often women are liberals. So I guess it's mostly women wanting to leave?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Most often women are liberals. So I guess it's mostly women wanting to leave?
There are a lot of ultra liberal women, but there are also a lot of "conservative" women in Russia who aren't actually conservative, they are crypto feminists and non-orthodox agnostics

How do they mog you. I know face>height but irl if you stood next to me you'd mog me
They actually have better faces than me, on top of being white, that's why they mog me.
I'm actually like 6'1.5" and you're around 5'10". Plus you have a better pheno and your face is better. You will mog me IRL.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
They actually have better faces than me, on top of being white, that's why they mog me.
I'm actually like 6'1.5" and you're around 5'10". Plus you have a better pheno and your face is better. You will mog me IRL.
Depends on the time of the day but i'm range 5'9"-5'10", always 177cm when I go outside.
I feel like the heightmog is insane tho

• +1
Reactions: john2