Russian incels

There are a lot of ultra liberal women, but there are also a lot of "conservative" women in Russia who aren't actually conservative, they are crypto feminists and non-orthodox agnostics
Yep, the type who go to psychics every week and are obsessed with horoscopes.

3rd kinda looks like a LIDL Tom Hardy
all mog me because they're probably all over 6'

Just noticed every one of them has blue eyes. It's great how the only non-slavic trait I have on my face is my hazel eyes...

couldn't rate them at first because i have slavic bias
4th guy looks normie imo and the rest are ltn

how the fuck there can be an incel in russia ? all my normie russian friends be with stacies
Ffs, it's the third time I see these dumb copes about Russia on this forum in two days. :lul: Most young Russian Stacies are dating young Russian Chads who would also be Chads (or at least Chadlites) in the West.

In Russia, one can actually still do really well. because of income, money and Status.
It's still a bit like the 1980's in the West
Yeah, sure, every second zoomer girl in Russia spends hours on TikTok and Tinder but "akshually looks don't matter in muh based Russia" :bluepill::bluepill:

Standards in Russia are lower anyways, even without money and status. They're all subhumans in the West but normies and above in Russia. Here's the average Western to Slavic conversion factor:

View attachment 1236024
Still coping, I see

Last edited:
Ffs, it's the third time these dumb copes about Russia on this forum in two days. :lul: Most young Russian Stacies are dating young Russian Chads who would also be Chads (or at least Chadlites) in the West.
you must be subhuman or an autist incel. russia is the easiest place to born for normies and above. admit it already

this guy literally orbital mogs me to oblivion how is he incel?

For dating lookmatches? Not for slaying Stacies
not on tinder maybe but IRL russia mogs west to the oblivion. even dumb ethnics, turks can find a decent looking hot gf from russia and you know it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10212