Russian nukes are rusty and will explode (if that) at the launch site.

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Jfl if you think Russia can maintain their nuclear bombs. They can't maintain anything, they're turning into a pre industrial society.

Screenshot 2022 09 26 221758

• JFL
Reactions: Banderacell, GetShrekt, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Random russian town looks like major murican city

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banderacell, Shrek2OnDvD, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Nobody cares about some bogan's shitty opinion.
Even a bogan is higher IQ than the Russian ruling elite. At least our slums have well maintained roads.

Even a bogan is higher IQ than the Russian ruling elite. At least our slums have well maintained roads.
You don't live there so fuck off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Jfl if you think Russia can maintain their nuclear bombs. They can't maintain anything, they're turning into a pre industrial society.

View attachment 1884063
Looks like some shit out of fallout or dying light wtf. Maybe Metro wasn’t an game based on fantasy and instead based on reality

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
You don't live there so fuck off.
I was on google maps just a sec ago and Russia is a fucking shithole. Going through different cities, seeing literal crapholes. It's over for Russia.

Even New Zealand can beat the shit out of Russia.

Regardless, that's still better than ruskie engineering. At least USA maintains(and even improves) their military hardware.
Indeed by printing money they don’t have. Imagine owing 92k out the womb lol. The only reason they invest so much into military is cus they owe every nation on earth. The poorest country on earth
37BED9EC 1031 4306 9B60 B857DBDAAF4A
CFAFD859 85EB 435A A6FD A06BF0559882

Murica still uses Russian enginesin spacecraft, the most advanced/new form of engineering lol “it’s not rocket science”

Last edited:
I was on google maps just a sec ago and Russia is a fucking shithole. Going through different cities, seeing literal crapholes. It's over for Russia.

Even New Zealand can beat the shit out of Russia.
It's always funny to watch armchair generals that live 10k km away from battlefield blabber about things that they have knowledge of.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ShowerMaxxing
Looks like some shit out of fallout or dying light wtf. Maybe Metro wasn’t an game based on fantasy and instead based on reality
LOL

Which is Fallout and which is Russia?
Screenshot 2022 09 26 221758
Screenshot 2022 09 26 223044

Russians will not benefit anything from nuclear bomb. If they do such thing west is gonna liberate Ukraine from Russia and they will get maximum sanctions. Even their allies will not support Russia anymore. The country will turn worse than North korea.

• JFL
Indeed by printing money they don’t have. Imagine owing 92k out the womb lol. The only reason they invest so much into military is cus they owe every nation on earth
View attachment 1884074View attachment 1884075
Better be in debt and rich than be a literal third world country.

It's always funny to watch armchair generals that live 10k km away from battlefield blabber about things that they have knowledge of.
It's funny that some rando on the other side of the world knows how to better manage a war than the leaders of that country. They need more Germanics in charge, like their old aristocracy., maybe they can get things done.

Russians will not benefit anything from nuclear bomb. If they do such thing west is gonna liberate Ukraine from Russia and they will get maximum sanctions. Even their allies will not support Russia anymore. The country will turn worse than North korea.
The west will use their espionage abilities to their maximum to destroy Russia's leadership and take out their remaining nukes if that happens, after that, they will create a gigantic coalition of basically every country on the entire planet to invade Russia.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576

It's funny that some rando on the other side of the world knows how to better manage a war than the leaders of that country. They need more Germanics in charge, like their old aristocracy., maybe they can get things done.
Rich and in debt is an oxymoron

>tranny with 30k posts on an incel forum and 4k hours on eu4 tells me how to manage a war

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and ShowerMaxxing
The west will use their espionage abilities to their maximum to destroy Russia's leadership and take out their remaining nukes if that happens, after that, they will create a gigantic coalition of basically every country on the entire planet to invade Russia.
True. World population cannot stand another hiroshima.

• JFL
You wouldn’t even have roads without the oil russia provides lol

@8PSLcel is there any part of you that's rusty? Maybe you need to be oiled up and massaged... :feelswow: I'm pro at relieving stress :Comfy:

• JFL
The usa and Europe and china would be more aggressive to russia if that was the case. Because they have spies

• JFL
Lol at anyone scared of Russia that place is a dump. Now China on the other hand casually has developed mega cities everywhere

• JFL
Only god knows my boy…. Only god knows
Russia is like the Imperium of man if it was even more incompetent.

Rich and in debt is an oxymoron
How? Americans literally have mini castles as homes known as the suburbs.

>tranny with 30k posts on an incel forum and 4k hours on eu4 tells me how to manage a war
View attachment 1884087
Here it comes, looks like you've started making personal attacks. It seems you're not happy at all.

It is hard being Russian, even an average American is smarter than 99.99% of you guys.

The usa and Europe and china would be more aggressive to russia if that was the case. Because they have spies
Yeah, they probably still have a few nukes that still work. I'm sure half are not in working order.

You have 1M but owe Bob 1M - u have nothing
My dad owed the bank a million dollars and yet he has a house larger than most medieval kings. He must have been a broke ass nigga 10 years ago when he first took out that loan.

Here it comes, looks like you've started making personal attacks. It seems you're not happy at all.

It is hard being Russian, even an average American is smarter than 99.99% of you guys.

Yeah, they probably still have a few nukes that still work. I'm sure half are not in working order.
Far worse. The imperium would have beaten a military far weaker than them in less than a day. The only thing Russia and imperium have is war crimes but even then the Russians cannot do that properly as the Imperium at least make sure to leave no survivors

• JFL
My dad owed the bank a million dollars and yet he has a house larger than most medieval kings. He must have been a broke ass nigga 10 years ago when he first took out that loan.
The bank owned that home until he paid it. Difference is murica can never pay trillions back

True. World population cannot stand another hiroshima.
More like a few hundred Hiroshima's. They probably have like 200-300 nukes inworking order. Those nukes are also several times more powerful than the ones dropped on Japan.

@8PSLcel is there any part of you that's rusty? Maybe you need to be oiled up and massaged... :feelswow: I'm pro at relieving stress :Comfy:
Give me a back massage.

Lol at anyone scared of Russia that place is a dump. Now China on the other hand casually has developed mega cities everywhere
China
Animated GIF

Far worse. The imperium would have beaten a military far weaker than them in less than a day. The only thing Russia and imperium have is war crimes but even then the Russians cannot do that properly as the Imperium at least make sure to leave no survivors
Yeah, Imperium has infinite resources. Infinite manpower that is, not infinite guns and ammo

I'm not even russian. I just simply have a border with russia which means that I'm about to get nuked. I hope they make it quick.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I'm not even russian. I just simply have a border with russian which means that I'm about to get nuked. I hope they make it quick.
I hope that Russian nukes are not in working condition for your sake then.

I hope that Russian nukes are not in working condition for your sake then.
Welp, they are JFL. Slavniggers might be pale negros but they can handle themselves at least.

• JFL
yay!

Jewish moggers gonna take over the world now. It's over.

He pissing into the bucket?
U can’t fill a holey bucket. Jews have been in control for hundreds of years now, only one that noticed and tried to do something is considered the most evil man ever

U can’t fill a holey bucket
your image isn't proving anything mate. USA has over a hundred trillion dollars worth of assets. That's far more than their 30 trillion dollars of debt.

America doesn't even need to pay back their debts, the US dollar is the reserve currency, they can simply print Dollars and pay it back whenever they want, US is not like Zimbabwe when they print money. The US dollar doesn't lose value, everyone else loses value to make up for the increased US dollar supply. That is actually why they spend 700 billion dollars on their military, to force everyone to go along with the largest theft of wealth ever.

Not to mention it's geographically impossible to invade America, you said something about America spending a lot to stay safe, America is safe from invasion pretty much no matter what.

• JFL
your image isn't proving anything mate. USA has over a hundred trillion dollars worth of assets. That's far more than their 30 trillion dollars of debt.

America doesn't even need to pay back their debts, the US dollar is the reserve currency, they can simply print Dollars and pay it back whenever they want, US is not like Zimbabwe when they print money. The US dollar doesn't lose value, everyone else loses value to make up for the increased US dollar supply. That is actually why they spend 700 billion dollars on their military, to force everyone to go along with the largest theft of wealth ever.

Not to mention it's geographically impossible to invade America, you said something about America spending a lot to stay safe, America is safe from invasion pretty much no matter what.
US dollar is worthless, trade in gold
What if their satellites are shut down?

What if their satellites are shut down?
Everyone else will suffer just as much if not more. I don't see the point of mentioning that. Most countries rely on GPS and the US can target Russia and China's satellites as well. So no point of thinking that would level the playing field. And still, The US is impossible to invade.

Everyone else will suffer just as much if not more. I don't see the point of mentioning that. Most countries rely on GPS and the US can target Russia and China's satellites as well. So no point of thinking that would level the playing field. And still, The US is impossible to invade.
Invasions are a thing of the past, nukes are the future. Bomb first invade after, many undetectable subs carry them. Murica used this tactic everywhere

• JFL
Invasions are a thing of the past, nukes are the future. Bomb first invade after, many undetectable subs carry them. Murica used this tactic everywhere
That just means America wont be attacked. They have nukes.

That just means America wont be attacked. They have nukes.
A lot of people argue that point. Nukes are only for threats and nothing more. But what if they are launched? If u react to slow it’s over

A lot of people argue that point. Nukes are only for threats and nothing more. But what if they are launched? If u react to slow it’s over
America can react in minutes of an attack on them. Nukes wont be used and America will never be fucked up by Russia or China.

America can react in minutes of an attack on them. Nukes wont be used and America will never be fucked up by Russia or China.
They deserve it most

• JFL