RUSSIAN ORTHODOX BIBLE ☦️ (translated into English)

ugly_man

ugly_man

Incel of Incels (human refuted)
GENESIS

Book I:
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was invisible and unsettled, and darkness overhead the abyss, and the Spirit of God was scattered over the water. 3 And God said, "Let there be light. And there was light. 4 And God saw the light as good, and God parted between the light and the darkness. 5 And God called the light day and the darkness night. And there was evening and there was morning, a single day. 6 And God said, 'Let there be a firmament in the midst of the water, and let there be parting in the midst of the water and the water. And it was so. 7 And God made a firmament, and divided between the water that was under the firmament and the water that was over the firmament. 8 And God called the firmament heaven. And God saw that it was good. And it was evening and it was morning on the second day. 9 And God said, 'Let the water that is under heaven be gathered together into a single assembly, and let there be dry land. And it came to pass. And the water that is under heaven was gathered into its assemblies, and the dry land came into being. 10 And God called the land dry and the assemblies of the waters the seas. And God saw that it was good.11 And God said, "Let the earth bring forth herbs that sow seed after his kind and after his likeness, and a fruitful tree that bears fruit, whose seed is in it, after his kind on the earth. And it was so. 12And the earth bore herbs, sowing seed after his kind and after his likeness, and a fruitful tree, making fruit; and his seed in it, after his kind on earth. And God saw that it was good. 13 And it came to pass in the evening, and it came to pass in the morning, the third day. 14 And God spake, Let there be lights upon the firmament of heaven, to lighten the earth, and to shine forth between day and night; and let them be signs in times, and in days, and in years;15 And let them be enlightened upon the firmament of heaven, to shine upon the earth. And it came to pass. 16 And God made two great lights, a great light at the beginning of the day, and a smaller light at the beginning of the night, and stars:17 And God put me in the firmament of heaven, to shine on the earth;18 And to have dominion over day and night, and to divide between light and darkness. And God saw that it was good. 19 And it was evening and it was morning, the fourth day. 20 And God said, 'Let the waters of the living creatures be turned away, and the birds that fly over the earth, over the firmament of heaven. And it was so. 21 And God created great whales, and every soul of the beasts of the sea according to their kind, and every bird of prey according to their kind. And God saw that they were good. 22 And God blessed me, saying, `Grow and multiply, and fill the waters that are in the sea, and the birds that are on the earth shall multiply. 23 And it came to pass in the evening and it came to pass in the morning, the fifth day. 24 And God spake, saying, Let the earth bring forth the living creature according to generation, the foursome and the creeping thing, and the beasts of the earth according to generation. So it came to pass. 25 And God created the beasts of the earth according to their families, and the cattle according to their families, and all the creatures of the earth according to their families. And God saw that it was good. 26 And God said, 'Let Us make man in Our image and in Our likeness, and let Us make him possess the fish of the sea, and the fowl of the air, and the cattle and all the earth, and all the creeping things that creep upon the earth. 27And God created man in the image of God: husband and wife create them. 28 And God blessed them, saying, `Grow and multiply, and fill the earth, and rule it, and possess the fish of the sea, and the beasts and the fowl of the air, and all the cattle and all the earth, and all the creeping things that creep on the earth. 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the top of all the earth: and every tree, which hath in itself the fruit of a seed, it shall be for your food;30 And to all beasts of the earth, and to all fowls of the air, and to every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, that hath in itself the lifeblood, and to every herb that is green for food. And it came to pass in this way. 31 And God saw all that he had done, and it was good. And it was evening, and it was morning, the sixth day.

Book II:
1 And the heavens and the earth were made perfect, and all their ornaments. 2And on the sixth day God accomplished his works that he had done, and rested on the seventh day from all his works that he had done. 3And God blessed and sanctified the seventh day, so that in it He rested from all His works which God began to do. 4This book of the heavens and the earth, when it came to pass, in that day the Lord God created the heavens and the earth;5 And every herb of the garden, before it was even upon the earth, and every herb of the garden, before it was even anointed: for the Lord God did not rain on the earth, neither was man made like unto it: 6 But the fountain sprang out of the earth, and covered all the face of the earth. 7 And God created man, a feather (taken up) from the earth, and blew into his face the breath of life: and man became a living soul. 8 And the Lord God planted a paradise in Eden in the east, and brought man into it, whom he had created. 9And from the earth God brought forth every tree that is red for seeing and good for eating, and the tree of life in the midst of paradise; and the tree that has understanding good and evil knowledge. 10And the river cometh out of Eden unto heaven: and from thence is it parted into four beginnings. 11This one is called Phison: it surroundeth all the land of Hebil: therein is gold. 12The gold of this land is good; and there is anfrax and a green stone. 13 And the name of the second river is Geon, which surroundeth all the land of Ethiopia. 14 And the third river is called Tigris, which is straight through Assyrium. And the fourth river was Euphrates. 15 And the Lord God took the man that he had made, and led him into the paradise of sweetness, to make and keep it. 16 And the Lord God commanded Adam, saying, Out of every tree that is in paradise ye shall eat food: 17 Out of the tree that is meant for good and for evil, ye shall not eat of it; but if ye eat of it in any day, ye shall die by death. 18And the Lord God said, It is not good for one man to be alone: let us make him a helper after him. 19And God still created all the beasts of the field and all the birds of the sky from the earth, and brought me to Adam to see what I shall name: and whatever Adam shall name a living soul, this shall be his name. 20And Adam called names for all the cattle and for all the birds of the air, and for all the beasts of the earth. And Adam found no helper like him. 21 And God put an apostasy on Adam, and succeeded, and took one of his ribs, and filled the flesh in his place. 22 And the Lord God fashioned the rib that he had taken from Adam into a woman and brought her to Adam. 23And Adam said, "Behold, this day is a bone from my bones and flesh from my flesh; this woman shall be called a wife, as this was taken from her husband. 24For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh. 25 And both were naked, Adam and his wife, and they were not ashamed.

Book III:
1 But the serpent was the wisest of all the beasts that are on the earth, which the Lord God created. And the serpent said to the woman, "What do you think God is saying, 'May you not eat of every tree of paradise? 2 And the woman said to the serpent, We will eat of every tree of paradise;3 But of the fruit of the tree that is in the midst of heaven, God said, I will not eat of it; neither will ye touch it, lest ye die. 4 And the serpent spake unto the woman, saying, Ye shall not die by death:5 For God hath judged that in any day ye shall eat of it, your eyes shall be opened; and ye shall be as gods, seeing both the good and the evil. 6And the woman saw that the tree was good for eating and that it was pleasing to her eyes to see, and that it was beautiful to behold, and she took of its fruit, and gave it to her husband with her, and she ate it. 7 And the eyes of Obamas were opened, and they discerned that they were beasts of burden: and they sewed up the fig leaf, and made girdles for themselves. 8And they heard the voice of the Lord God walking in paradise at noon, and Adam and his wife fled from the face of the Lord God into the midst of the tree of paradise. 9 Then the Lord God called Adam and said to him, "Where are you, Adam? 10 And He said to him, "I have heard the voice of one walking in paradise, and I was afraid, for I was naked, and I hid myself. 11 And God said to him, "Who shall tell you that you are unclean, if you have not eaten of the tree, which I commanded you not to eat of this one thing? 12 And Adam said, "The woman whom you gave to me, she was given to me out of the tree, and I did eat. 13 And the Lord God said to the woman, "What did you do? And the woman said, "The serpent has deceived me, and I have eaten. 14 Then spake the Lord God to the serpent, Because thou hast done these things, I curse thee from all cattle, and from all beasts of the earth: on thine fingers and thy womb thou shalt walk; and the earth shalt eat all the days of thy life;15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed: he shall keep thy head, and thou shalt keep his heel. 16And to the woman he said, Multiplying I will multiply thy sorrows and thy griefs: in sorrows thou shalt bring forth children, and to thy husband thy appeal; and he shall have dominion over thee. 17 And he said unto Adam, Because thou hearest the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the only tree which I commanded thee not to eat of it, thou hast eaten of it: the earth is cursed through thy works; in sorrows thou shalt wear it all the days of thy life: 18 Thou shalt bring forth thine corn and leaves, and thou shalt bring down herbs of the field: 19 In the sweat of thy face thou shalt bring down thy bread, till thou return unto the land, from which thou wast taken: as thou art from the land, so shalt thou depart to the land. 20 And Adam called his wife Life, the mother of all who live.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and ShowerMaxxing
1437.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and ugly_man