Russian soldier stole mashed potatoes and went to prison for it

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Captured in Ukraine. Subtitles available. Criminal history starts at 5:20 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: ;-;, Gargantuan and Deleted member 22124
@Gargantuan
@Enfant terrible

@cloUder

@Eriot Lodger
@LightSkinNoob

He stole a lot of shit...

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.

• JFL
Literally me

• JFL
Imagine caring about the war in a corrupted shithole puppet state while your GloboHomo government uses it to justify building Huksley-style dystopia for you.

• JFL
Imagine caring about the war in a corrupted shithole puppet state while your GloboHomo government uses it to justify building Huksley-style dystopia for you.
I don't live in golobohomo and I condemn that homo stuff, but I would live in the west any day over Russian shithole where people have no rights

Russian slaves are scared to say a word this is why. And UK only arrests ISIS or inciting terrorism or supporting fascism. Russia arrests people for disagreeing with Putin or criticizing him.

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
Russian slaves are scared to say a word this is why. And UK only arrests ISIS or inciting terrorism or supporting fascism. Russia arrests people for disagreeing with Putin or criticizing him.
Russia has more muslims and fascists than UK

• +1
6C9067CE FCB1 4AC1 BB1B 7262AE4293C4

• +1
UK still has a lot of arrests over social media posts

Emails are included in "posts". So these are people who are arrested for plotting shit too.

"alleged sexual offences, including grooming, as well as complaints of stalking, racially aggravated conduct and fraud."

No one arrests people in the UK for the reasons that Russia arrests people. This is why everyone in Russia who has children and money, sends them away to the west and they all have second, third and fourth passports.

Russians don't like to eat where they shit.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Emails are included in "posts". So these are people who are arrested for plotting shit too.

"alleged sexual offences, including grooming, as well as complaints of stalking, racially aggravated conduct and fraud."

No one arrests people in the UK for the reasons that Russia arrests people. This is why everyone in Russia who has children and money, sends them away to the west and they all have second, third and fourth passports.

Russians don't like to eat where they shit.
not saying russia is great

But it wasn't just for sexual offenses and terrorism, some were arrested for "trolling"

More than 3,300 people were detained and questioned last year over so-called trolling on social media and other online forums, a rise of nearly 50 per cent in two years, according to figures obtained by The Times.

not saying russia is great

But it wasn't just for sexual offenses and terrorism, some were arrested for "trolling"
Bruh not even shitholes like Russia arrest people for trolling. Do you seriously believe this shit?

No one arrests people for trolling, and if they do they get out the same day because there is no evidence, unlike Russia where people who criticize the government sit in jail for years. UK arrest people if someone else is possibly endangered by them, not political comments.

Meanwhile, people like this number 1 journalist in Russia apparently have mansions in the west, countries which he shits on daily and says that they are freezing.

(Subtitles)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
In mother Russia, potato mashes you.

• +1