• Russiancel

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Chadtindermoney

Votes: 24 36.9%
  • No difference/one of the two slightly mogs

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
he looks below average for white guys but if hes americna he can still slay
Yeah, if this dude goes to America he slays.

At my college campus, half the white guys are overweight :lul:

youre probably autistic
its over
personality >>> looks
if youre autistic its OVER
90% of autistic men are unmarried, half of all autists are virgins in theirs 30s (and thats high functioning asperger types, when you add retards like chris chan it's even worse)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

americans are subhumans in general, like 80% of your country is overweight and 40% obese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455

american foids are fat and pretentious so idk why anybody would want to go there, imagine telling a guy he could go namibia and slay too jfl bro who wants to slay these beasts? if you cant slay in europe then your slaying doesnt count

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455 and Deleted member 17244
american foids are fat and pretentious so idk why anybody would want to go there, imagine telling a guy he could go namibia and slay too jfl bro who wants to slay these beasts? if you cant slay in europe then your slaying doesnt count
also UK isnt Europe, youre all ugly and inbred

he mogs you jfl

he mogs you jfl
he doesnt
the only thing that gets mogged here is your moms cunt capacity after i insert my gargantuan cock inside of her

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
You need to lose bf, I think you mog slightly tho

@chadtindermoney
Ur a fucking gook just like me. Stop larping as a hapa that looks more white. 80% of hapas look Asian just like u.

• JFL
@chadtindermoney
Ur a fucking gook just like me. Stop larping as a hapa that looks more white. 80% of hapas look Asian just like u.
dont be racist

dont be racist
I'm just telling him that because he thinks he above other east asians. He looks like a fucking GOOOKKKK 😗😗😗😗😗 @chadtindermoney he probably hates his Asian side for no reason. I would rather be fully Asian imo.

he has 20+ slay count while im a virgin JFL
Hes way more nt and looksmaxxed than you. What have you done beside rambling. Just keeping it real. Hes gymaxxed, and do things. Also USA is easy too.

• +1
Hes way more nt and looksmaxxed than you. What have you done beside rambling. Just keeping it real. Hes gymaxxed, and do things. Also USA is easy too.
i know he mogs me in smv. This is facial mogging mog battle

i know he mogs me in smv. This is facial mogging mog battle
We can’t rate face if you don’t looksmaxx. I personnally think you have more smv potential than he could ever if we talk about face. But you don’t looksmax

We can’t rate face if you don’t looksmaxx. I personnally think you have more smv potential than he could ever if we talk about face. But you don’t looksmax
my looksmax is mino for beard, dyemaxxing and losing weight jfl. What can I do more? maybe lf1 but 2mm movement of lf1 wouldnt change shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I don’t hate my Asian side I’m just cageing at bros like you coping

• +1
my looksmax is mino for beard, dyemaxxing and losing weight jfl. What can I do more? maybe lf1 but 2mm movement of lf1 wouldnt change shit
Get a wavy fringe, dye what i said to dye, grow lashes and so on. Im not sure about lefort but your lips look weird

Get a wavy fringe, dye what i said to dye, grow lashes and so on. Im not sure about lefort but your lips look weird
maybe upper lip filler would help

• +1
Chadtindermoney is norwood 5 at 22

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: recessed and Deleted member 17244
I'm just telling him that because he thinks he above other east asians. He looks like a fucking GOOOKKKK 😗😗😗😗😗 @chadtindermoney he probably hates his Asian side for no reason. I would rather be fully Asian imo.
why wouldnt he? asians are subhuman jfl ur like 5'7 on average

btw black WOMEN have higher bone density than asian MEN
jfl at your race

• JFL
dude you have a great jaw dont cover it up with beard jfl

Attachments

• 2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    2995341_IMG20220715235927.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
why wouldnt he? asians are subhuman jfl ur like 5'7 on average
Hapas arent taller usually, too many 4 ft 11 in SEAmonkeys with manlet mayos to be able to make a 6fter

i have an underbite so my mandible is even more prominent JFL
I would move your lower jaw back it definitively fucks up your harmony you don’t have enough midface growth to pull it off.
In an ideal world you get lefort 2 + lefort 1 advancement. But if you don’t want to lose all smv post surgery, move that lower jaw back.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
he got bimax? his maxilla is still recessed (chadtindermoney)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and currylightskin
I would move your lower jaw back it definitively fucks up your harmony you don’t have enough midface growth to pull it off.
In an ideal world you get lefort 2 + lefort 1 advancement. But if you don’t want to lose all smv post surgery, move that lower jaw back.
mandible shaving seems like looksmin hard. @chadtindermoney had only small mandible shaving like 3mm and they had literally 10x worse underbite than mine

• +1
he has flat asian maxilla, its not recessed. You cant get Opry's foward growth with bimax jfl

• +1
mandible shaving seems like looksmin hard. @chadtindermoney had only small mandible shaving like 3mm and they had literally 10x worse underbite than mine
he had*

There is only so much osteotomies can do. His whole pheno limits is recessed.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17244
he has flat asian maxilla, its not recessed. You cant get Opry's foward growth with bimax jfl
it shouldve at least improved though

if thats improvement icant imagine what his maxilla looked like before

• +1

Only implants can mimic some normal bone structure, at this point. Hes fairly lucky to have somewhat decent and harmonious front despite this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157

My surgeon cucked me. I’m gettting revision. More advancement about 4.4 mm impaction 2mm and ccw rotation as well as infraorbital malar implant, chin setback and a rhino paranasal down the line. Should make it more harmonious for me

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Only implants can mimic some normal bone structure, at this point. Hes fairly lucky to have somewhat decent and harmonious front despite this
he looks like a chad in the mirror pic until u zoom in and see his ipd but everything else is chad

he just needs to stand far away from people and he mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294 and Deleted member 18840
Nigga i am slaying more than u despite your brutal blonde hair blonde eyebrow daelo failo pheno
These aren’t chads they’re mtn-htn cels
i

he looks like a chad in the mirror pic until u zoom in and see his ipd but everything else is chad

he just needs to stand far away from people and he mogs hard
Irl is about how in 3d you look. He looks good in some angle and very bad in others. Also he made the right choice to gymaxx and neck maxx to reduce discrepancy. Hes more of a normie than most here if i can say mental wise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Erik-Jón
Difference between Reddit cucks rating you and you actually chasing your dreams and slaying. Just listen to Jeremy Meeks motivational speech bro
Your coping what did I just tell you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Erik-Jón