Russianpill

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
Someone asked me to make a thread compiling all these studies so here they are. If ypu are too low iq. Just read the TLDR at the end

More than six thousand marriages between Russian women and foreigners have been registered in Moscow, according to the capital’s civil registry office, and Turkish men have emerged as the most eligible bachelors in the eyes of Russian women.

At least 81 Turkish men have married Russian women in Moscow since the start of this year. They are followed by Nigeria (63), Vietnam (54), USA (47), England (42), Italy (41), Israel (40) and Germany (32). International weddings in Moscow have increased compared to last year, from 10 percent to 15.
“Since the beginning of 2020, more than 6 thousand marriages have been concluded with foreign citizens. Marriages with citizens of near and far abroad make up about 15 percent of the total. There are more grooms among foreign citizens than brides,” the report said.
The bolded part is the most brutal. It's over if you're from a country or a group that has more women outmarrying than the men. What's interesting is how people here are talking about groups like Koreans or Japanese, who have much more men than women marrying out, but because Western whites are the only group that mogs them it's supposedly over for them, meanwhile Russians and a good chunk of EE gets destroyed by the rest of the world like this.

The women who wanted to marry Muscovite men were listed as follows: Greece (66), Vietnam (50), Nigeria (15), Latvia (9), Estonia (9), Germany (8) and Cuba (8)

Russtats1
Russtats2
Russtats3

In every city there's a lower percentage of ethnic Russian women in endogamous/non-mixed marriages than their male counterparts, while almost every other ethnicity has it the opposite way (and there's really no question who they are mixing with:) Tatars have it different from one city to the next, but apart from them, only in one of those six cities, Makhachkala, are there a few ethnicities (Kumyk, Lezgin and Nogai) who, just like ethnic Russians have in every watched city, have more women outmarrying than men, and their gender differences there are nowhere near as big as those of the Russians in their city.

And the listed ethnicities don't even tell the entire story. When looking at how common all of the various possible pairings in those cities are, they also added an "Other" category.

Will add more studies to this thread as I find them.

TLDR- Russian Women are race traitor whores on par with East Asian women. Muh Based Russia and Muh Trad Russian wife.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Orvka381, bloomercel, SEPRAY and 22 others
@jisko32 @St.TikTokcel @Richard Cheese @russiancelreturns @raleqtambrobret

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
How those fucks manage to go there? I Heard it's impossible to work without knowing russian, and even then locals are preferred for burocratic and legal reasons

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and 7 others
How those fucks manage to go there? I Heard it's impossible to work without knowing russian, and even then locals are preferred for burocratic and legal reasons

Scroll down. It's not exactly hard to get a russian visa+ many people enter the country illegally too.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Lookologist003, TechnoBoss and 4 others
are you going to geomax to russia?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Lookologist003 and brucewayne78
are you going to geomax to russia?
No. I am not someone who would travel halfway across the world to fuck cheap women. The only reason I will ever move places it to moneymaxx and for career growth. Geomaxxing for pussy is only for loosers.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV, bloomercel, poopoohead and 12 others
but why

• So Sad
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
U should answer this u are russian. Why are women from your country like this? I think it's because Russia is a corrupt shithole ruled by the ethnic gangs.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, TechnoBoss, Chadeep and 5 others
A win for my east asian brothers, a lot of them geomax to South Korea also.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
U should answer this u are russian. Why are women from your country like this? I think it's because Russia is a corrupt shithole ruled by the ethnic gangs.
Because of $$$ and they like certain ethnics as well

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, sub5c3l and Jason Voorhees
I think they’re naturally attracting to east asian men, they oftentimes have asiatic features themselves.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
No. I am not someone who would travel halfway across the world to fuck cheap women. The only reason I will ever move places it to moneymaxx and for career growth. Geomaxxing for pussy is only for loosers.
it's not for losers. once you see how corrupted and ugly are western women you will want to disappear from there. living a chill life with russian stacy is worth infinitely more than some corporate bullshit and consoomerist crap

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SidharthTheSlayer, Bushman and 3 others
I had 2 russian and 1 ukrainian gf, they are whores, never take these bitches serious or u'll end up depressed. they have bitchiness in their blood, even low body count slav girl is a fucking potential whore

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Sergeant and jinnu
it's not for losers. once you see how corrupted and ugly are western women you will want to disappear from there. living a chill life with russian stacy is worth infinitely more than some corporate bullshit and consoomerist crap
You're unironically 62 IQ

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Lookologist003, SidharthTheSlayer and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Muh new iPhone model travels and apartment in Manhattan more important than russian Stacy.
30 years have passed and you're still spewing dalit tiet garbage. Jebać.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, russiancelreturns and Richard Cheese
Those women are probably ethnic themselves

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and russiancelreturns
Brutal for @SadLivwr

• JFL
Reactions: jinnu
You're unironically 62 IQ
all his words in sentence youve quoted fit more to west than russia, esp including the fact russia is one of the most capitalist country in the world

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
all his words in sentence youve quoted fit more to west than russia, esp including the fact russia is one of the most capitalist country in the world
Thots on this thread bro.

Thots on this thread bro.
i dont see any difference between russia and west at this point. Considering the fact Russia is Central Asia with full of mongolian goddesses just be med/just be brown is even more stronger there than here in Poland, CE and NE.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Jason Voorhees
nuclear explosion GIF

Needed ASAP :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
i dont see any difference between russia and west at this point. Considering the fact Russia is Central Asia with full of mongolian goddesses just be med/just be brown is even more stronger there than here in Poland, CE and NE.
It seems to be more like just be a foreigner/Just don't be Russian from the second study. Even Vietnamese men are marrying russian foids.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, russiancelreturns and sub5c3l
It seems to be more like just be a foreigner/Just don't be Russian from the second study. Even Vietnamese men are marrying russian foids.
They are brown as well. BP applies to whytoids, east asians and fair skinned deathinKS. Standards are way lower for anyone that's brown.
1718053402113760m

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Richard Cheese, Bushman and 1 other person
Didn't read and don't care

Now go and update the list of Danes, Spics and Curries on this website. Chop chop curry, Alexandarr doesn't pay you for nothing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Chadeep, Bushman and 3 others
just be foreigner does not make any sense, but OK

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
Don't really care about them, more into Latina and Asian foids tbh
Black foids as well if there cute
Ur the first nigga ive seen other than @HTN_Mentalcel who likes black foids

Ur the first nigga ive seen other than @HTN_Mentalcel who likes black foids
Quite a few shaniqua couples are whyt slavcel ogres but that only shows how brutal it is for slavoids that they have to cope with low PSL shaniquas. We have 3 blackcels here who have slavoid tatas @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Jason Voorhees and russiancelreturns
6 thousand in a city of 20 million is 0.00003%

6 thousand in a city of 20 million is 0.00003%
Why are u comparing that to the entire population retard. The percentage of foreign marriages comapred to total number registered marriages is around 15-20% it's clearly stated there.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Why are u comparing that to the entire population retard. The percentage of foreign marriages comapred to total number registered marriages is around 15-20% it's clearly stated there.
in a city like moscow you wouldn't notice
it's an insignificant figure

Water bhai, everyone knows russian foids are whores and mail order brides

@wannamogger

More for us curries

@NoReedemingFeature day something bhai aren't u a slav

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
@cytoplasm @theonewhocantascend

Extremely accurate description, honestly.
That's why Russians don't smile:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY