Russianpill

This is likely the case because men actively try to migrate to Russia for the sole purpose of marrying poor destitute foids whom tends to be attractive. Don't think foids will be taking the same path migrating there. After all they are hypergamous, not intentionally moving there to marry men who are low wage earners. This entails the cucked state of Russia, where they allow such humiliation ritual for some sheckles

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Also why are you not surprised that turks are at the top when they have turkish drama blasting on TV all day. Never forget the media pill, it's the most effective way to raise your SMV. If you are an ethnic or nog and don't have media grandaizing you it's over in this age

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, emeraldglass, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Anothe4 brutal suifuel for slavcels

The four columns in the table above are, left to right: The name of X country whose citizens were marrying Poles, the number of such marriages, the number of such marriages where the wife is Polish and the husband a foreigner from that country, the number of marriages where the husband is the Polish one and the wife is from X country. Germans, British, even Vietnamese are brutally cucking slavs. 20:1 ratio @St.TikTokcel @<6PSLcel @HTN_Mentalcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, SEPRAY and HTN_Mentalcel

View attachment 2982825

The four columns in the table above are, left to right: The name of X country whose citizens were marrying Poles, the number of such marriages, the number of such marriages where the wife is Polish and the husband a foreigner from that country, the number of marriages where the husband is the Polish one and the wife is from X country. Germans, British, even Vietnamese are brutally cucking slavs. 20:1 ratio @St.TikTokcel @<6PSLcel @HTN_Mentalcel
Yeah that was before they joined European union. Anglocucks just had passport halo.

Yeah that was before they joined European union. Anglocucks just had passport halo.
This was study was in 1995-2007 period and what passport halo do Vietnamese and Armenian niggas have?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

View attachment 2982825

im not fucking slavic nigger stop tagging me in slav related shit

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Jason Voorhees
Jason Voorhees the serial killer is on his way to hunt slavs

• +1
I thought u liked the idea of living in far off countries and fucking exotic women.
That danish faggot fucked a tranny and I don't like gooks. Ideally I like med, sheboons body halo and latam. I only wanna move to 3rd world shjtholes to retire. I might go to Spain though tbh, I'm just desperate to leave the UK. Weather is unjrconically the reason xD

• +1
no i dont nigga i hate slavs

• +1
That danish faggot fucked a tranny and I don't like gooks. Ideally I like med, sheboons body halo and latam. I only wanna move to 3rd world shjtholes to retire. I might go to Spain though tbh, I'm just desperate to leave the UK. Weather is unjrconically the reason xD
Go to Brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HTN_Mentalcel
How those fucks manage to go there? I Heard it's impossible to work without knowing russian, and even then locals are preferred for burocratic and legal reasons
Russians are retarded even Arabs speak better English