russians and swedes have the same pheno

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
russians just have gl women while swedes have gñ men ugly women

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Pre communism/starvation/racemixing 1800s russians did look good and similar to swedes, modern russians for the most part, don't.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 64064 and Deleted member 18522
Pre communism/starvation/racemixing 1800s russians did look good and similar to swedes, modern russians for the most part, don't.
all the chads of russia died during wwii

tons pictures of gl soliders in the red army

the women however had to compete for the deficit in men so they produced stacies and slavceld

so stacies bred with cowardly subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Klasik616
I think when you refer "russian girls" you're talking about the ones you can find in Moscow because there is a lot of types of russian girls, even some of them have asian features. Not all russian girls have white skin with pink subtones, some of them have a white + yellow skin. There's a russian girl in my gym and her hair looks stunning, also her jawline and nose are PSL God level (I don't have a chance) female Jordan Barrett she mogs me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I think when you refer "russian girls" you're talking about the ones you can find in Moscow because there is a lot of types of russian girls, even some of them have asian features. Not all russian girls have white skin with pink subtones, some of them have a white + yellow skin. There's a russian girl in my gym and her hair looks stunning, also her jawline and nose are PSL God level (I don't have a chance) female Jordan Barrett she mogs me.
ethnic slavic populations in russia don't look caucasian or asiatic or yellow skin

thise are tatar or caucasian ethnics

russian girls have nordic pheno

Last edited:
ethnic slavic populations in russia don't look caucasian or asiatic
I'm talking about the russian population near Mongolia and close to the sea where it's too cold but they are a minority. People from Siberia look different tho but they can also remind me of andeans and asians. Not saying they race isn't caucasian, difference of climate change ethnic groups facial features by adaptation.

Last edited:
all the chads of russia died during wwii

tons pictures of gl soliders in the red army

the women however had to compete for the deficit in men so they produced stacies and slavceld

so stacies bred with cowardly subhumans
Yes, add racemixing + starvation into the mix and you get what you have today. Reason men in Dostoevsky novels are described in ways almost non existent in modern Russia.

I can't believe these are swedes

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger