_MVP_

_MVP_

c sisyphus IQ
Russophobia Worldwide IS increasing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 31944, Crusile and 5 others
Yea
I don't think this is fair because the government who took those decisions wasn't democratically elected

Last edited:
Not me, I love Russians. @RussianTruecel @russiancel

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29155, HerpDerpson and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, HerpDerpson, dirtydorito and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I love russian jbs
I wasn't talking about the women. They would hate me. I have a good Russian friend, his name is Igor. He's my e-bhai.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Deleted member 16369, rand anon and 1 other person
I wasn't talking about the women. They would hate me. I have a good Russian friend, his name is Igor. He's my e-bhai.
I knew an Igor. He was a Bastard.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Crusile, Deleted member 16369, Gengar and 1 other person
If they didn’t have nukes Russia would be so cucked and pummeled into submission

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376, Deleted member 19453, ;-; and 3 others
If they didn’t have nukes Russia would be so cucked and pummeled into submission
30 countries together being able to conquer one country, truly shocking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and Tom Jones
You forget that China would help Russia, along with North Korea, Iran and Pakistan. All countries have nuclear weapons. It would be an all-out nuclear world war.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, Jigen, Tom Jones and 1 other person
Russians always will have my respect for their bravery

• +1
Reactions: StacysFantasy, Corleone, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You forget that China would help Russia, along with North Korea, Iran and Pakistan. All countries have nuclear weapons. It would be an all-out nuclear world war.

Yeah but it might be for the best to end it all in an all-out nuke war

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Does this also impact Ukraine?. They speak same language and they look a lot of like.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I wish russia the best hope they successfully take ukraine back from da jooz.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, john2, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Yeah out of fear.
keep coping retard, in china support for xi is even higher (95%). You think you can control 1 billion peoples opinion like that and just brainwasm them?

• +1
I guess you're right
I thought it was way lower tbh
Keep in mind the west distorts stats too. In one that I saw they claimed his support was dropping and their proof was that 55% of those interviewed supported peace talks and ~20% supported seeing it to a close. The official kremlin stance from the beginning was that it was open to peace talks and what this actually means is that 75% suppport him and that the ~20% don't even want peace talks and want to see the war go on until kiev is run to the ground, jfl.

keep coping retard, in china support for xi is even higher (95%). You think you can control 1 billion peoples opinion like that and just brainwasm them?
What do China and Russia have in common. State run media that censors what the government tell them too. And governments that imprison those who question their authority. You’re low IQ as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593 and _MVP_
What do China and Russia have in common. State run media that censors what the government tell them too. And governments that imprison those who question their authority. You’re low IQ as fuck.
China and Russia have more people the entire western world combined, you are seriously retarded if you think you as a westerner are somehow more knowledgeable than them on the state of their own country.

And big daddy CIA/FBI and every other 5 eyes nations secret services would never lie to us would it? It's over for your room temperature iq if you think cointelpro ever stopped. Feds monitor everything and the west will do everything to keep their hegemony in power and prevent a multipolar world.

jfl, at thinking shit doesn't get censored in the west. Yeah I guess 5 private companies that own all the news networks is better, or our politicans than are openly corrupt and receive bribes under the guise of "lobbying"?

• +1
Reactions: lil truecel and _MVP_
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
China and Russia have more people the entire western world combined, you are seriously retarded if you think you as a westerner are somehow more knowledgeable than them on the state of their country.
Russia’s population is roughly 135 million and decreasing which isn’t even half of what the US population is. You’re right about China though, those ricecels breed like fucking rats.
And big daddy CIA/FBI and every other 5 eyes nations secret services would never lie to us would it? It's over for your room temperature iq if you think cointelpro ever stopped. Feds monitor everything and the west will do everything to keep their hegemony in power and prevent a multipolar world.
Water, I never denied that. But westerners have far more freedom and opportunities than those living in those commie shithole countries in the east.

• +1
I love Russian women
5CBC3D3A A8C9 46A3 AD19 5E5153BE0C1E

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Cheesyrumble
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 16369, Cheesyrumble and 1 other person
the west are still the most hated for obvious reasons. no one will care about russia soon because the hatred is artificially engineered. meanwhile the west will still be degenerate and hypocritically corrupt and abusive of power

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 21597
This Russia/Ukraine war is following the same path as the covid/vaccine shit. Initially people believed the media hype, but more and more people are starting to become skeptical of Ukraine and Zelenskyy.

If russia is about to loose the war I'm tempted to join ukraine foreign legion so I can rapemaxx in russia

• +1
the west are still the most hated for obvious reasons. no one will care about russia soon because the hatred is artificially engineered. meanwhile the west will still be degenerate and hypocritically corrupt and abusive of power
Westoids live in their own bubble, the west is like 1 billion people, the other 7 billion love Russia more

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
If russia is about to loose the war I'm tempted to join ukraine foreign legion so I can rapemaxx in russia
They wont lose anymore, the best Ukraine could do in theory is take Crimea unironically (its a logistical nightmare if you read about it), but they will never win in the east, Russia learned from their arrogancy with sending meme 100k soldiers to conquer a huge country, and now have over 400k troops deeply entrenched with massive artillery bombarding which Russia has infinite amounts of. Im blackpilled on this and looking at it realistically but Russia only lost during the late summer and early autumn in the East cause that was pre mobilization, they barely had enough men to cover the front

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096
If none of these countries had nukes, a third of the US army would be enough to deal with all of them

If none of these countries had nukes, a third of the US army would be enough to deal with all of them
Don't be so sure, man. Pakistani army for instance is battle-hardened due to their constant engagement with terrorists. They are really good at what they do. Other countries' armies haven't dealt with this to the extent that Pakistan has (except for the US to a degree because they willingly went to Iraq/Afghanistan.. lol) But you're right that the nukes are the real deterrent. US general admitted they didn't invade Pakistan because of our nukes. Based.

• +1
Don't be so sure, man. Pakistani army for instance is battle-hardened due to their constant engagement with terrorists. They are really good at what they do. But you're right that the nukes are the real deterrent. US general admitted they didn't invade Pakistan because of our nukes. Based.
Don't be so sure? wdym? In a conventional war don't you think that the US would moggs every single one of them Including pakistan? Bro the Ukrainians are massacring the russians thanks to the US equipment, do you think that the Pakistani army can compares to the Russian? Ofc not, they're way weaker, so its obvious that the US would decimate the pakistani army in one week.

I wish ukrainians and russians total genocide and extermination
Слава тотальному славянскому геноциду

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32285, Skywalker, HerpDerpson and 2 others
Don't be so sure? wdym? In a conventional war don't you think that the US would moggs every single one of them Including pakistan? Bro the Ukrainians are massacring the russians thanks to the US equipment, do you think that the Pakistani army can compares to the Russian? Ofc not, they're way weaker, so its obvious that the US would decimate the pakistani army in one week.
I am not talking about weaponry. I meant purely based on skills. If both were given the same weapons, I highly doubt Americans would win it without giving it their all.

I am not talking about weaponry. I meant purely based on skills. If both were given the same weapons, I highly doubt Americans would win it without giving it their all.
You're tripping fr, the us army are decades ahead of any other country, they have the best tactics, the best training for their soldiers, and even the best drugs to improve the soldiers performance in war, and maybe even improved soldiers with genetic engineering. And in reality there won't be such a thing as "if they both have the same weapons" in a war fr. A b-2 spirit and a b-21 raider would bomb pakistan for weeks without even suffering the risk of being shot down, because in addition to pakistan not having missiles capable of reaching them, they also would not have the radars to see them. I myself ain't american, but i know they are the strongest, there's no such thing as "brics" or polarized world with china as the leader of the other side, the united states would beat russia and china without sweating.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and _MVP_
You're tripping fr, the us army are decades ahead of any other country, they have the best tactics, the best training for their soldiers, and even the best drugs to improve the soldiers performance in war, and maybe even improved soldiers with genetic engineering. And in reality there won't be such a thing as "if they both have the same weapons" in a war fr. A b-2 spirit and a b-21 raider would bomb pakistan for weeks without even suffering the risk of being shot down, because in addition to pakistan not having missiles capable of reaching them, they also would not have the radars to see them. I myself ain't american, but i know they are the strongest, there's no such thing as "brics" or polarized world with china as the leader of the other side, the united states would beat russia and china without sweating.
You have no idea what makes an army experienced. It is their way of engaging with others in warfare that makes them experienced. The US has been invading many countries in the past decades (Vietnam, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, etc) and thus gained a lot of experience as a result. Meanwhile Pakistan has never invaded a country yet they have just as much, if not MORE, experience as American soldiers do. You are underestimating Pakistan which is a foolish mistake. You have been fed too much propaganda if you think America can both beat Russia and China without sweating. China has been working on plenty of superior weapons. Not to mention they have the largest standing army in the world. China could beat the US, Russia idk though.

You have no idea what makes an army experienced. It is their way of engaging with others in warfare that makes them experienced. The US has been invading many countries in the past decades (Vietnam, Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, etc) and thus gained a lot of experience as a result. Meanwhile Pakistan has never invaded a country yet they have just as much, if not MORE, experience as American soldiers do. You are underestimating Pakistan which is a foolish mistake. You have been fed too much propaganda if you think America can both beat Russia and China without sweating. China has been working on plenty of superior weapons. Not to mention they have the largest standing army in the world. China could beat the US, Russia idk though.
Bro, ofc china have the largest standing army in the world, they have more than 1.4 billion people, being an soldier in china is the same thing as working as a public servant, they have guaranteed stability, but in the reality their quality is the same of even worse than the russian army. Do you really think that the +2million soldiers of china will have the same quality of training and equipments as the 1.4million soldiers of the USA? Bro wake up, the us have 11 nuclear aircraft carriers, the US would not only beat Russia and China at the same time, they would even be able to fight against the whole world and still wins.

Last edited:
What do you think about Russians, MVP?

Bro, ofc china have the largest standing army in the world, they have more than 1.4 billion people, being an soldier in china is the same thing as working as a public servant, they guaranteed stability, but in the reality their quality is the same of even worse than the russian army. Do you really think that the +1million soldiers of china will have the same quality of training and equipments as the 110k+ soldiers of the USA? Bro wake up, the us have 11 nuclear aircraft carriers, the US would not only beat Russia and China at the same time, they would even be able to fight against the whole world and still wins.
All I'm saying is you're underestimating non-US armies, you shouldn't do that. I think China is the only one with the possibility to defeat them 1 vs 1, but of course a coalition with the US leading would win against a coalition that's lead by China. It's a numbers game after all. It'll be disastrous for the world but I am welcoming of it. But even still, just having superior weapons isn't enough. Nazi Germany was superior to the US/UK/France etc as well, having the best fighter jets but they still lost because they were heavily outnumbered since the world was siding with the US/UK/France rather than Germany/Japan/Italy.

i think they are evil but thats not a reason for me not to support them.
I’m going to bump more evil threads

• +1
You are retarded, if the USA invade russia china wouldn't do shit apart from selling weapons to them. Obviously this wouldn't happen because it's a nucleur holocaust, but china wouldn't do shit.
Also you are comparing the US military to fucking Pakistans military is pure ethnic bias, take a deep breath and think about what you are comparing.

China and Russia isn't even an alliance, they aren't helping them (or barely helping them) with Ukraine

• +1
Reactions: ;-;
All I'm saying is you're underestimating non-US armies, you shouldn't do that. I think China is the only one with the possibility to defeat them 1 vs 1, but of course a coalition with the US leading would win against a coalition that's lead by China. It's a numbers game after all. It'll be disastrous for the world but I am welcoming of it. But even still, just having superior weapons isn't enough. Nazi Germany was superior to the US/UK/France etc as well, having the best fighter jets but they still lost because they were heavily outnumbered since the world was siding with the US/UK/France rather than Germany/Japan/Italy.
No, i'm not talking about a coalition, the US would not only beat China in a 1 vs 1, they would alone beat the coalition brics + pakistan + north korea + iran. Common just look at the russia getting mogged in the Ukraine, putin mobilized more than 300k civilians and they keep getting kicked out of ukraine, Biden also approved more budget for the US army to renew their weaponry, like all good politicians they love to burn money, they are taking advantage of this war and giving a lot of equipment to ukraine, so they can have a reason to spend billions to modernize themselves, no russian air defense can stop the himars. US >>>>>>>>>>>>> China, the difference in the strength between the US and the China is the same difference of the smv between a scandinavian white girl and a curry girl jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14
You are retarded, if the USA invade russia china wouldn't do shit apart from selling weapons to them. Obviously this wouldn't happen because it's a nucleur holocaust, but china wouldn't do shit.
Also you are comparing the US military to fucking Pakistans military is pure ethnic bias, take a deep breath and think about what you are comparing.

China and Russia isn't even an alliance, they aren't helping them (or barely helping them) with Ukraine
Funny of you saying I got a bias when you're clearly the one being biased, retard. You clearly have no idea what the Pakistan army has been dealing with, no other army in the world has to deal with terrorists day in/day out so they got tons of experience. Either way they COULD form an alliance which I really hope they do, it should get nuclear.