Russians are hated Worldwide now

You are retarded, if the USA invade russia china wouldn't do shit apart from selling weapons to them. Obviously this wouldn't happen because it's a nucleur holocaust, but china wouldn't do shit.
Also you are comparing the US military to fucking Pakistans military is pure ethnic bias, take a deep breath and think about what you are comparing.

China and Russia isn't even an alliance, they aren't helping them (or barely helping them) with Ukraine
He's pakistani, that's why he is so biased, i don't blame him.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and _MVP_
No, i'm not talking about a coalition, the US would not only beat China in a 1 vs 1, they would alone beat the coalition brics + pakistan + north korea + iran. Common just look at the russia getting mogged in the Ukraine, putin mobilized more than 300k civilians and they keep getting kicked out of ukraine, Biden also approved more budget for the US army to renew their weaponry, like all good politicians they love to burn money, they are taking advantage of this war and giving a lot of equipment to ukraine, so they can have a reason to spend billions to modernize themselves, no russian air defense can stop the himars. US >>>>>>>>>>>>> China, the difference in the strength between the US and the China is the same difference of smv of a scandinavian white girl to an curry girl jfl
They couldn't beat China so they resort to propaganda to go and have people on their side because of those "muh Uyghur concentration camps." JFL. You're really coping hard, you're just another US fanboy so it's hard to take you seriously when you make these bold claims. All I am saying is this: go research the kind of weapons China is producing, then you'll see you're just blinded by propaganda.

He's pakistani, that's why he is so biased, i don't blame him.
And that dude is Indian, so that's why he's biased against Pakistan.

• Woah
Reactions: Truecel14
Something people are completely ignorant about is that Russian military is built on stronge defensive doctrine, completely opposite of the US doctrine. Obviously based on geography, the US has no need for defensive doctrine, their 20 carriers would cuck the world on the two oceans before they even saw the statue of liberty. People thinking Russian military is weak and Russia could be easily defeated if invaded are into a rude awakening if something like that would happen

Something people are completely ignorant about is that Russian military is built on stronge defensive doctrine, completely opposite of the US doctrine. Obviously based on geography, the US has no need for defensive doctrine, their 20 carriers would cuck the world on the two oceans before they even saw the statue of liberty. People thinking Russian military is weak and Russia could be easily defeated if invaded are into a rude awakening if something like that would happen
Bro almost 1 year trying to conquer ukraine, meanwhile the russian economy getting destroyed by the sanctions, and all the qualified people leaving russia, the west won't be doing business with russia so soon, it will take years after the war for the west companies believe in russia again. Russia will take DECADES to recover from the damage suffered, the worst damage was the qualified people leaving russia, i'm sure that they won't go back because the west is FAR better.

• +1
And that dude is Indian, so that's why he's biased against Pakistan.
I'm not indian, I don't know where you got that impression but I am ethnic. Regardless USA would steamroll India, Pakistan, China Russia in a invasion.
They couldn't beat China so they resort to propaganda to go and have people on their side because of those "muh Uyghur concentration camps." JFL. You're really coping hard, you're just another US fanboy so it's hard to take you seriously when you make these bold claims. All I am saying is this: go research the kind of weapons China is producing, then you'll see you're just blinded by propaganda.
The shit you are spewing is once again just fucking retarded. USA and China don't invade each other because of China being strong, no nuclear country will ever invade each other because they all have fucking nukes, and it would be world war 3. It wouldn't be about manpower, it would be an air and naval battle. The USA has the strongest air force in the world, the US Air force. It also has the second strongest air force in the world btw, which is the US Navy.

Chinese boats wouldn't even get close to docking into the US.

You obviously don't know shit about the military or warfare, you probably just stumbled upon a couple of tik toks of how advanced china is and just solidified your worldview around that. Once again this pure ethnic shit, Indians jack off how strong the indian army is, pakistanis jack off how strong the pakistani army is, afghans jack off how strong the taliban is or whatever. Remove your bias, think about why the USA has shit infrastructure, healthcare, etc. They spend all of their money on the military

• +1
Reactions: ;-; and TsarTsar444
Bro almost 1 year trying to conquer ukraine, meanwhile the russian economy getting destroyed by the sanctions, and all the qualified people leaving russia, the west won't be doing business with russia so soon, it will take years after the war for the west companies believe in russia again. Russia will take DECADES to recover from the damage suffered, the worst damage was the qualified people leaving russia, i'm sure that they won't go back because the west is FAR better.
Ukraine is 18th ranked military in the world, its more powerful then the other 100 countries following it. Its the largest country by landmass in Europe after Russia. It has the most formidable defenses built since the ww2 in Donbas since 2014. Russia didn't consider the invasion a war, this was their fatal mistake, They gathered 100k soldiers and just tried walking in the country even transporting their tanks with railways all based on the thought Ukraine won't fight cause there is no reason to, which is a logical assessment. The first month of an invasion are crucial, you need to be serious, once your opponent becomes entrenched its GG having a fast war, so its normal that it turned to a grindfest now. Russia is still pushing on the east

I'm not indian, I don't know where you got that impression but I am ethnic. Regardless USA would steamroll India, Pakistan, China Russia in a invasion.

The shit you are spewing is once again just fucking retarded. USA and China don't invade each other because of China being strong, no nuclear country will ever invade each other because they all have fucking nukes, and it would be world war 3. It wouldn't be about manpower, it would be an air and naval battle. The USA has the strongest air force in the world, the US Air force. It also has the second strongest air force in the world btw, which is the US Navy.

You obviously don't know shit about the military or warfare, you probably just stumbled upon a couple of tik toks of how advanced china is and just solidified your worldview around that. Once again this pure ethnic shit, Indians jack off how strong the indian army is, pakistanis jack off how strong the pakistani army is, afghans jack off how strong the taliban is or whatever. Remove your bias, think about why the USA has shit infrastructure, healthcare, etc. They spend all of their money on the military
The US army is intergalactic tier strong, its on a league of its own. But i find it funny when people say shit like Russia is shit military, i would ask them, who is the most powerful in Europe? If anything other then Russia is said then it's just delusional. People have a clouded perception of how war looks like from seeing US performance which is leagues above perfect.

• +1

So much cope in one post. Not gonna bother with a retard on this subject. Go do research on the militaries you're talking about first; what they've dealt with and then come back.

• JFL
The US army is intergalactic tier strong, its on a league of its own. But i find it funny when people say shit like Russia is shit military, i would ask them, who is the most powerful in Europe? If anything other then Russia is said then it's just delusional. People have a clouded perception of how war looks like from seeing US performance which is leagues above perfect.
Yeah your right, European armies are only feared because they are part of NATO. I don't even hate russians or whatever but he just so many retarded takes on russia, the US, pakistan and china.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
"Intergalatic-tier strong" jfl you gotta lay off that acid, it's frying your brain cells.

So much cope in one post. Not gonna bother with a retard on this subject. Go do research on the militaries you're talking about first; what they've dealt with and then come back.
a78.png

Not sure if you or me since we're both ethnics.
Well I meant you but listen bhai I still like your posts it's just im autistic about military shit and this is what I like doing outside rotting on this forum, we good though right?

"Intergalatic-tier strong" jfl you gotta lay off that acid, it's frying your brain cells.
Then i recommend you go and read the Gulf War, pay attention to highway of death

Well I meant you but listen bhai I still like your posts it's just im autistic about military shit and this is what I like doing outside rotting on this forum, we good though right?
Yes of course, we can have different views on things but tbh I still think you need to look into what the Pakistan army does; while we rot on looksmax forums they are sleeping on glaciers, deal with terrorists on a daily basis, and thwart countless of terrorist attacks everday JFL. I'm not even talking about weaponry or whatever, purely see what they do and you'll understand why they are not an easy target. I used to think that everything that was Pakistan created was shitty af lmfao so my being Pakistani isn't much of a factor.

• Love it
Then i recommend you go and read the Gulf War, pay attention to highway of death
You mean the war that took place 30+ years ago? And since then all developments in other countries' militaries have stopped? :feelskek:

Yeah your right, European armies are only feared because they are part of NATO. I don't even hate russians or whatever but he just so many retarded takes on russia, the US, pakistan and china.
Russia got cucked from the 2020 anschlus of Belarus, Putin thought it would be the same in Ukraine. Thing is, it should have been, Ukrainians are completely insane for unironically starting a war. Putin never planned to annex Ukraine, the "military operation" that people meme isn't a wrong term, Putin just planned a very quick removal of the Ukrainian goverment, installation of the pre war popular Russian opposition, making Ukraine like Belarus controlled by Russia indirectly. When you kind of think of it deeply, tens of thousands Ukrainians have died for entering NATO and EU

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 13787
You mean the war that took place 30+ years ago? And since then all developments in other countries' militaries have stopped? :feelskek:
Well Iraq was the most powerful non aligned nation, not any other one, in the highway of death the US had zero casualties with Iraq having thousands. American military being compared to others is a joke and an insult.

Look at this terrifying picture
5575f8fa6da8110352e9424e

China, India and Russia together have 3 carriers :lul:, literally never began

Well Iraq was the most powerful non aligned nation, not any other one, in the highway of death the US had zero casualties with Iraq having thousands. American military being compared to others is a joke and an insult.

Look at this terrifying picture
View attachment 2050247

China, India and Russia together have 3 carriers :lul:, literally never began
You also realize US spends the most $$$ on military stuff, right? Their expenditure is waaaay more than those other countries, they literally could have the same stuff if they wanted to but they know it's pretty much cope at this point.

You also realize US spends the most $$$ on military stuff, right? Their expenditure is waaaay more than those other countries, they literally could have the same stuff if they wanted to but they know it's pretty much cope at this point.
Exactly and why they are astronomically more powerful then everyone else. Saudi Arabia has a much bigger percentage military spending yet can't cuck Yemen.

Even if you adjust by spending, the USA i 800 billions compared to 400 bilions China, yet the USA has 20 carriers and China has 1 when they should have 10 if we look by budget. Carriers are the biggest factor of conventional warfare strength

Exactly and why they are astronomically more powerful then everyone else. Saudi Arabia has a much bigger percentage military spending yet can't cuck Yemen.

Even if you adjust by spending, the USA i 800 billions compared to 400 bilions China, yet the USA has 20 carriers and China has 1 when they should have 10 if we look by budget. Carriers are the biggest factor of conventional warfare strength
Saudi Arabia wants Pakistan to nuke Yemen too, they've been trying for a long time but Pakistan always refused.

You also have to look at what China is spending its military expenditure on, they seem to be more interested in developing other kinda dope shit.

Saudi Arabia wants Pakistan to nuke Yemen too, they've been trying for a long time but Pakistan always refused.

You also have to look at what China is spending its military expenditure on, they seem to be more interested in developing other kinda dope shit.
Carriers are the most important for power projection, it doesn't matter how good your other stuff are if you dont have one carrier in every regional water on earth projecting your might. This is what differentiates a superpower from a regional one

Russians are based 🙅‍♂️
I want a Russian wife

Carriers are the most important for power projection, it doesn't matter how good your other stuff are if you dont have one carrier in every regional water on earth projecting your might. This is what differentiates a superpower from a regional one
I thought carriers were just for carrying weapons?

I thought carriers were just for carrying weapons?
They carry bombers, fighters, drones, rockets, they are the onlt way to project your power anywhere on earth in 24 hours if needed

They carry bombers, fighters, drones, rockets, they are the onlt way to project your power anywhere on earth in 24 hours if needed
So I was right; they just carry stuff.. but when you said "projection of power" I thought you meant to say they also determine how far these weapons can go. Basically you just gotta build a ship and then you can say "yeah guise we r da strongest, look at all our weapon-carrying ships!"?

First the covid scam to hate on the yellow chinamen and now the russian war to hate on the russians, it is as if it was all planned by the jews to have a multipolar world.

The West nowadays consists of different kinds of shitskins with a white minority.

“Now” lol.

Also the overall proportion isn’t changing, it’s just switching sides politically. Used to be that hardcore left people got boners for russia, now it’s hardcore right people who get boners for russia. Overall same shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
Russophobia Worldwide IS increasing
Good for men trying to get Russian Stacie's as soyboy men from abroad "cancel them" by not wanting to date them . Add how their economy is doing shitty now due to all the sanctions and companies leaving , and it's a easy time to land a Russian Stacy .

Russia is officially now the first country with pussy deflation . I would also add Ukraine for foids in the country . A lot left though like a third

Only in the US, Western Europe, and Eastern Europe. Nobody else gives a fuck. And conservatives (besides elite neocons) in the US even love Putin because he's Christian and hates fags and always talk about how they wish we had a leader like him. Nobody in Asia, Africa, South America, or the Arab world (most of humanity) gives a single FUCK.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Nobody cares about Russia actually, or any other shitholes mentioned here; Russia being more “conservative“ than the west is THE BIGGEST MEME in existence, and ppl here will confirm it, if they were actually honest lmao

ppl here have shown their individual biases based on where they come from
i thought we were past that, if you’re blackpilled

life is just materially better (and health care) in the west, that’s basically it….and that matters, individually, a lot( at least it should, cause “myh patriotism/nationalism doesn’t fill your belly, as they used to say lol)

why would you want to live in China or Russia or Pakistan ? 🤦‍♂️
and Putin or Xi is no more horrible than Trump or Biden or others, obviously…

Last edited: