Russians are truly superior people

Deleted member 5746

Deleted member 5746

Coping manlets hate me - Manlet killer
Russians are such genetic moggers. Holy fucking shit, how do people not realize this? Russians are tall, good looking, mentally healthy, strong, neurotypical. The overwhelming majority of ethnic russians are such fucking gene moggers that it's unreal.
My whole mother's side is literally genetic superhumans.
Look at my mother for example, tall, smart, good coloring, NT, badboy (was a bully in school), gigachad jaw. Mother's father - tall, NT, gigamogger captain in Soviet army. Mother's mother - smart, mentally woke and enlightened, mog pheno, mog colonizer heritage. Mother's father's mother - literally 6' tall woman. Absolute genetic beasts. Not a single mental issue, not a single phisical issue, not a single man on my mother's side is below 5'11". And the overwhelming majority of russian people are like this. The over fucking whelming majority.
Then look at french, British, portuguese, western European families. They all have diabetes, or autism, or ADHD, or some other cope disorder. None of them are fully healthy.
I truly feel my father must be part western European. There is no way he could be truly russian and this much of a subhuman. Perhaps he descended from some french troops of Napoleon who decided to settle down in Kaluga on his way to Moscow?
I'm part western European for sure. If i was fully Russian I wouldn't be on this forum.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: koalendo, Chintuck22, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
why then is fastest people in the world jamaica

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
I'm Russian, 6'7" 225 lbs of muscle. Problem is Russian men have the ugliest faces. This is one of the best looking actors in Russia:

3609914663 3cde68a01b z

@higgabigga can confirm.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, .👽. and maxxedfalloutdweller
Meanwhile european women tell that slavs are the ugliest men in europe and they are all balding young.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, koalendo, turkproducer and 2 others
Meanwhile european women tell that slavs are the ugliest men in europe and they are all balding young.
That would be Balkan slavs, balding young is a middle eastern trait

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, OOGABOOGA and lepo2317
True. Russian music (both folk & academic) is pretty epic and mind-blowing.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
7725.jpg

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadrapist and Deleted member 7725
Average Russian (actually Russian, with no admixture) man is 6'3", wide shoulders, extremely NT, and gigachad face.
Any deviation from that is due to admixture

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Chadrapist and OOGABOOGA
That would be Balkan slavs, balding young is a middle eastern trait
So if I find a wife in Ukraine my kids won’t need fin at 21 like me?
indeed. Rachmaninov and Tchaikovsky might be my two favorites now ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

Depends. A lot of Ukranians (especially In central and southwestern parts) look very Mediterranean/ middle eastern, and have balding genes.

• +1
I've only met a few Russians in my life and they definetly weren't Chads... but maybe that's just a coincidence and/or they have admixture from a Balkan country or something.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Take a look at Stravinsky and Scriabin.

• +1
I've only met a few Russians in my life and they definetly weren't Chads... but maybe that's just a coincidence and/or they have admixture from a Balkan country or something.
Balkan people are the tallest in europe, most masculine and have the best frames jfl, Russians are 177cm on average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7580
HIGGABIGGA IS GONE RIP