Ryan Garcia is Controlled Opposition

dreamcake1mo

dreamcake1mo

Zephir
His effect is making people who research truth look crazy. This is through suggesting association between similar archetypes and religious fanaticism to, high IQ people or thinking men that actually do properly research about certain things in a cynical skepticism manner.

Think of when people like me and others research interesting shit like the bible, become associated with religious fanaticism through the suggesting that socially i am part of those archetypes that have a strong attachment to ideology. Does this make sense? One of the first things i have to constantly remind people is that i am not religious or in a religion when i read the bible.

Anyways, someone who works for a agenda does not have to be aware of it. Life has its own set of natural intelligence, and we humans work through them. Hes either intentionally aware, or working as controlled opposition through his own ignorance. Most of the time with these archetypes, its through ignorance. They never really researched any of the shit they are saying, but instead are running with a pool of prepositioned ideologies they brushed upon through social networks. Yea, a person who does a bit of research on the type of people who become famous may conclude that the result of their actions are detrimental to society, and that they through various ways, all are a similar pool of personality types. But these fake truthers instead will pool up this data into a set of ideologies like claiming illuminati, or claiming these people did some magic ritual and sold their soul without any credible evidence at all. There's no foundation of truth, data, evidence in their claim. They cling themselves as the cornerstones of real truthers and thus destroy the actual space of truth discussion by polluting it with a ecochamber of ideology and religious fanaticism from the top down. Who gives a fuck about if you think someone is working with satan? Prove what your trying to say. Its not hard to find out a persons actions and the cause and effect of it. Why not say this instead of brush everything to ideology and provide no useful data outside of categorizations.

"Prediction: when Ryan Garcia losses against Haney Oscar De La Hoya is going to bring up Ryan Garcia's drug problem and tell him to fess up and snitch on himself, he's going to embarrass Ryan on TV and tell him that he's going to get the proper help he needs."

Nail in the coffin. After hes done associating truthers and thinking men to his nonsense ramblings and religious fanaticism via suggestion through similar topics, to the populace, publicly execute him as some backyard crazy guy. Bonus if he goes through a recovery act and takes back what he says under a guise that he was "not in the right mind". So now similar subjects will also be more likely treated under the same troupe that he went through socially.

Let me say this though. He may be a good kid, or he may have truly had good intentions with his rants. Im in no way saying this guy intentionally is conspiring. There may be a point where this event (his rants) multipurposes into another effect or catalysts that could prove to have positive effects to certain people. Or who knows, some people who are only really capable of attaching themselves to basewater ideology could find his content and exposure of the industry relevant. Its never a one and done situation. But to the average populace, i see this categorization effect as a primary. Let me know if you see other potentials this could bubble up to.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and drimprovement
No shit buddy
Some Illuminati puppet

Sheeeeit neeguhh