Ryan Gosling in "The Place beyond the Pines" should be an example of tattoos done right IMO

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
What do you guys think?

1821 1532336916
P 0
The place beyond the pines
2a40176db5fcaa92379560a4516d8e8a
5853ccba6666b2eb4762f12f cess on set the place beyond the pines ryan gosling 01 h
746242 a 580x0 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, Deleted member 14262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 2 others
Tattoos are legit for htn+:

B8f2478cfb432496cb0e4c26f1e84cae
AWC Still55
440e3b1055214788d931d42af20b44bc
3c1a3c66d3288f6c3f650e7115d580f0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Slob, Yerico7 and 3 others
that style is called traditional patchwork. Keep in mind that those tattoos are fake and thus look much darker and have better contrast with his skin. video color is probably processed too making tattoos pop off even more

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, RoundHouse, androciv and 5 others
too much imo

i stg the number of early 20s women that dont have at least one tattoo is like sub 20% ime

fucking disgusting women are so stupid and self destructive its unbelievable

its like winning the lottery and burning the money to heat your house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 14262, Slob and 12 others
Low class thug type of tattoos. This or nothing

Tetko

• +1
Reactions: freeone12, Yerico7 and fras
how to know what exact tattoos to get? Do people just ask their tattoo guy to do something that will look good?

Sometimes I see some meathead and like he's got a tattoo of some meltin clock dripping on the face of Leonardo Divinci in a cathedral or whatever and i'm pretty convinced he doesn't evne know who Leonardo Divinci is and there's no way he's artistic enough to even conceptualize the overall design. See similar shit with complete unartistic airhead girls. I'm curious how it typically plays out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
how to know what exact tattoos to get? Do people just ask their tattoo guy to do something that will look good?

Sometimes I see some meathead and like he's got a tattoo of some meltin clock dripping on the face of Leonardo Divinci in a cathedral or whatever and i'm pretty convinced he doesn't evne know who Leonardo Divinci is and there's no way he's artistic enough to even conceptualize the overall design. See similar shit with complete unartistic airhead girls. I'm curious how it typically plays out
they just show up with a picture

Sure if you go to jail you can befriend some Aryan Brotherhood members with those tattoos
so get the tattoos and don't shoot myself in the head after I go ER?

edit: i'm just joking investigation agencys

One they designed and drew? A photo of someone elses tat.
No way the people in my examples actually thought of waht ended up on their skin lol
idk tbh

Low class thug type of tattoos. This or nothing

View attachment 1367459
these look nice. but I don't think I could ever get tattoos because I'm too highly aware of how the motivation behind getting them is always being a tryhard show off faggot who wants to be noticed. no exception tbh. I wonder if the average person even realizes this.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
I remember seeing this movie before I was even blackpilled and I remember thinking how good-looking gosling looked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, highT and user47283
i stg the number of early 20s women that dont have at least one tattoo is like sub 20% ime

It's fucking crazy I swear, I can see I'm not the only one who noticed that

looks like a cuck, high tier normie at best here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 7725
unlucky eye area, always makes me big sad :feelsmage:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 14677
They look aesthetic , yes.

These tats are in huge demand now. Its the new tattootrend! Today tons of men in their late teens / 20s have these. You see them everywhere. But before you get them, make sure you have the face to pull them off.

Lets say you get them. People will now see that you have these tats. They have also seen the style of tattos a 1000 times before, - usually on good looking people on social media. So when someone sees you with those tattoos, they know that you got inspired to get them because you saw some others with them who looked good. So if they turn out to not look good on you, people will know that your whole tattoo-mission didnt turn out the way you actually wanted. With tattoos, in this style specifically, you make it obvious to others that you care alot about your looks. Whenever I see people that are below average on the looks-scale with such tattoos, or extremely expensive and flashy clothes, or some other obvious attempt to compensate, I feel bad.

Remember this: people are attracted to winners. For example people born with a sharp good looking face. We know because biology that they have superior genetics, - that attracts us to them. Also we know that they probably have a good life, because we all know how much looks matters. On the other hand you have people dealt bad cards in life, some trying to copy what the good looking people does, in hope of it benefitting their life. For example you have the random subhuman. He gets a new fade every week, tats like these, + and countless other attempts to look good. People see all the effort he puts in, but no result. People see someone with a life that just doesnt go their way. They see a failure. People are not attracted to failures

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Tobias Fünke and Deleted member 3270

Does this tattoo make a girl self destructive

Any tattoo looks good if your chin is tall enough
Chin is on the short side, unrelated but was thinking about genio vs implants, have a consultation with surgeon next week

Pretty cool. Will they be barbed wires/tribals of 2020s?

I know a guy who is a chad and has tattoos, a lot of them.
He never knew what he wanted before showing up at the inkplace.

Also there is another lifefuel transformation with some guy who recomended tatoos and said he also had no idea what to make and just told the guy to put something cool

• +1
Reactions: wristcel