Ryan Gosling - Proof of how much Hollywood halo status can carry you

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

AGI by 2025

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:
+ Good facial thirds ratio. Long midface is balanced out by tall lower third and big cranium.
+ High class dolicho skull. No ogre tier lower/upper ratio or neuro:splancho ratio.
+A good phenotype for Hollywood + nice eye colour
+Nasal bridge is thin - again high-class look and gives a solid lip width - nasal base ratio.
+ A tall lower third - BIG and wide CHIN. Chin is carrying his whole FACE.

Negatives:
- Bad asymmetry, especially in the eyes
- 0 cheekbone prominence or mass. His zygos are very shit tbh - 0 ogee curve
- Long ass midface. Again balanced out by his tall lower third but still detracts from harmony
- Shit PFL, shit round orbitals and cyclops IPD. Eye colour and maybe undereye support his only redeeming traits in this area.
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline
- Shit gonial angle. Tbh shit side profile overall. Downward grown on the sagittal plane. Average forward growth in the mandible... meh maxilla and good chin projection.

To conclude, he looks slightly above average (maybe you could give him HTN) but you'll see plenty of better-looking people on the street. We should remind ourselves of the importance of status in how easily it can shape a foid's perception of attractiveness. There is a subconscious programming in movies that leaves us more attached to the characters they play, rather than their true exterior. When a normie like Gosling plays a protagonist in a movie, the perceived SMV he has in character carries over to his real-life SMV.

Also, brutal reminder that the SOLE REASON he is even considered attractive in Hollywood is due to his tall lower third. His BIG, BEAUTIFUL CHIN HARMONISES EVERYTHING. It compensates for his incel-tier middle third and terrible profile.

View attachment 1192596View attachment 1192597View attachment 1192620

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:
+ Good facial thirds ratio. Long midface is balanced out by tall lower third and big cranium.
+ High class dolicho skull. No ogre tier lower/upper ratio or neuro:splancho ratio.
+Nasal bridge is thin - again high-class look and gives a solid lip width - nasal base ratio.

Negatives:
- Long ass midface. Again balanced out by his tall lower third but still detracts from harmony
- Shit PFL, shit round orbitals and cyclops IPD. Eye colour and maybe undereye support his only redeeming traits in this area.
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline
- Shit gonial angle. Tbh shit side profile overall. Downward grown on the sagittal plane. Average forward growth in the mandible... meh maxilla and good chin projection.

To conclude, he looks slightly above average (maybe you could give him HTN) but you'll see plenty of better-looking people on the street. We should remind ourselves of the importance of status in how easily it can shape a foid's perception of attractiveness. There is a subconscious programming in movies that leaves us more attached to the characters they play, rather than their true exterior. When a normie like Gosling plays a protagonist in a movie, the perceived SMV he has in character carries over to his real-life SMV.

Also, brutal reminder that the SOLE REASON he is even considered attractive in Hollywood is due to his tall lower third. His BIG, BEAUTIFUL CHIN HARMONISES EVERYTHING. It compensates for his incel-tier middle third and terrible profile.
He's good looking IRL.

He's Adriana Lima's celebrity crush.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 10987
He's good looking IRL.

He's Adriana Lima's celebrity crush.
He might be above average but he's no chad. Realistically I wouldn't put him above 75 percentile. He is a textbook high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Romeo1111, one job away and Deleted member 10987
To conclude, he looks slightly above average (maybe you could give him HTN) but you'll see plenty of better-looking people on the street. We
Never

He mogs 99% of white men I see IRL

These are average white guys when I go out like on a university campus
11873349 477845059060477 9003591175471754916 n
Game
39118551 317269092353242 2553228254970380288 n e1593528427310 940x480

And these guys mog 95-98% of forum users here

Now compare this to Gosling
D48acb12d1e6388bd98b32ee2897c3f4

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, Preoximerianas, Prettyboy and 11 others
take the chinpill nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, cutecel, Hey dont talk to me and 1 other person
Never

He mogs 99% of white men I see IRL

These are average white guys when I go out like on a university campus
View attachment 1192632View attachment 1192633View attachment 1192634

And these guys mog 95-98% of forum users here

Now compare this to Gosling
View attachment 1192640

Jfl, those guys don't mog 95-98% of the uesrs. A lot of the peeps in those photos are incel-tier, not normie. I see plenty of people on campus that mog Gosling in looks. There are also plenty of photos where Gosling looks like your garden-variety normie. That's just cherrypicking tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Biiyo03, one job away and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 10987 and EverythingMattersCel
he looks good tbh

even without fame he could get girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Even without muhh hollywood status he would be above average in looks.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, LooksmaxxHopeful, AcneScars and 4 others
Even without muhh hollywood status he would be above average in looks.
he looks good tbh

even without fame he could get girls

Not denying he's above average. He's not above 75 percentile is the reality though. His looks are polarising because he has a tall lower third. A lot of girls will like his jaw but many will not be able to overlook his flaws.

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:

Negatives:
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline

He just have good coloring kek

coloring. @StrangerDanger another coloring pill just be north atlantid theory

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:

Negatives:
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline

Colouring pill tbh.He loses all his appeal with dark hair and eyes
Images 18

• +1
Reactions: UnseasonedChicken, TsarTsar444, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:

Negatives:
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline

To be honest man he's not that good looking. I know that's black pill heresy because he seems to be the golden standard, but I mean the dudes just tall and in shape. Thats about all he has going for his looks. No lips, weird eyes, big hips, flat face. Too many negatives like you said. Id probably rate him as a 4/10 if he didn't have celebrity status.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
chinpill destroyed me

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Not denying he's above average. He's not above 75 percentile is the reality though. His looks are polarising because he has a tall lower third. A lot of girls will like his jaw but many will not be able to overlook his flaws.
You realize too 75% means every 4th guy is better looking right ? You must have skipped math since first grade if you think ever 4th guy is better looking than gosling lol

• +1
Reactions: Germania
To be honest man he's not that good looking. I know that's black pill heresy because he seems to be the golden standard, but I mean the dudes just tall and in shape. Thats about all he has going for his looks. No lips, weird eyes, big hips, flat face. Too many negatives like you said. Id probably rate him as a 4/10 if he didn't have celebrity status.
He's only 6ft tall. It's literally his tall lower third (i.e. chin) and colouring that carry him.

He looks good because of his perfect skin quality. I don't think people realize how important good skin is. It's the best indicator of current health/hormones lvls.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Chinpilled once again..

He is really above average irl. This forum spends time looking at hexum, drago, Meeks, so of course he looks bleh to you people. Most of the people forget what the average gut looks like.

He is really above average irl. This forum spends time looking at hexum, drago, Meeks, so of course he looks bleh to you people. Most of the people forget what the average gut looks like.
*average guy

low tier htn at best

Rate Ryan Gosling...

From what I can see:

Negatives:
- Narrow FWHR
- High hairline

Chin pilled once again