Votes: 50 41.0%
  • 6/10

Votes: 49 40.2%

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Maybe but the women I asked still dont want him
It actually literally that-

"Well, I think if you only count face proportions he's not exactly handsome in the traditional sense. However, he's extremely talented (acting, singing, dancing), very very charming, charismatic, has a good sense of humor, and is indeed a true gentleman. That is the reason why most women are attracted to him (I know I am). Plus, he has a cute smile and is nicely built, which certainly never hurts."

They do not find him attractve facially. Without any status he would legit be invisible.

Some people say he's average, some say he's good looking, and some say he's ugly. Who's right?

20120611_124006_ryangoslingfor1p.jpg
Mogs the entire forum to Where Maria Lost Her Virginity Twice! Even if you get rated as 6 PSL here he still MOGS, no matter what you do, Ascended or Not he will MOG will.

• Hmm...
average face

Mogs the entire forum to Where Maria Lost Her Virginity Twice! Even if you get rated as 6 PSL here he still MOGS, no matter what you do, Ascended or Not he will MOG will.
even this fat jew mogs the entire forum including @Amnesia and @Salludon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 2205
JFL my left testicle mogs his looks

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Wrong. There are many users in this forum that mog him
if ryan gosling went up to them irl and starting flirting and talking w them, they would, no doubt, be DTF.
Who's ur gf's celeb crush? I've never heard someone say they had a celeb crush on Gosling

true,she is annoying as fuck.
Like it was ok the first day or two but now whenever @Dope posts anything or i see him in a forum i get a cortisol spike never understood dudes who put bitches in their avis seems cucky to me

Skin halo is real If it got people here unironically rating him 6 PSL

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Zygos4Life
Skin halo is real If it got people here unironically rating him 6 PSL
nah
astrosky is 6 psl here
ryan ghoslin is 4 psl according to lookmaxx scale

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
Ipd mogs me/10 bro

• So Sad
Reactions: Averagecel
wtf? he looks like utter shit, muh harmony, he has no harmony

obviously a slayer but his face is shit

Gosling is a perfect example of how women mindlessly follow and believe what they are told. Good looking dude but nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
7.5 or 8 /10.
That's his TRUE rating. I think
Why? Because alot of women go crazy about that man his looks. That's what decides a man his rating. If the PSL guide says he's a 5/10. But women treat his looks asif he his a 8/10. Then the PSL guide has a faults in it.
girls-react-to-ryan-gosling-memes.jpg

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Keep coping
Psl does not include status and money.
For PSL he is 3/10

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Keep coping
Psl does not include status and money.
For PSL he is 3/10
I never liked his face
He's definitely over hyped
PSL 3/10 doesn't sound too harsh either
There's just something lacking in his face

Shitty facial bones.

1. long midface
  2. no rammus
  3. no chin
  4. >120 gonial angle
  5. recessed flat maxillia
  6. bug eyes
  7. UEE
  8. eyebrows jfl
literal subhuman filth but the white halo is so strong he looks average. 3psl at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 2426 and MammothActuary
[PQUOTE="MammothActuary, post: 1006835, member: 2726"]
Women in real life dont find him attractive. That's it
[/QUOTE]
Yeah..i talked to many females and all of them.sayed he is one of most attractive men for them..and there are tons og higher status males

Keep crying for Ryan Gosling while he's fucking an extremely hot latina goddess as we speak.

rs_634x1024-190905092706-634.Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-Date-LA-EXCLUSIVE-9519.jpg
ccelebritiesfoto18258642-0-image-a-58_1568042770731-400x280.jpg
ryan-gosling-et-eva-mendes.jpg
Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-Kids-Promo-02.jpg

Keep crying for Ryan Gosling while he's fucking an extremely hot latina goddess as we speak.

rs_634x1024-190905092706-634.Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-Date-LA-EXCLUSIVE-9519.jpg
ccelebritiesfoto18258642-0-image-a-58_1568042770731-400x280.jpg
ryan-gosling-et-eva-mendes.jpg
Eva-Mendes-Ryan-Gosling-Kids-Promo-02.jpg
No one is crying for him I find it weird how fanboys come to rescue their favorite movie stars

7 psl. People here rate him under because he shows that you don't need shitty hunter eyes and a bloated square face to look attractive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, Cacas112, Dogs and 2 others
just a reminder this guy turned down peoples sexiest man alive title multiple times, anybody rating him under a 5 is delusional tbh.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcell, Mr manlet and Averagecel
just a reminder this guy turned down peoples sexiest man alive title multiple times, anybody rating him under a 5 is delusional tbh.
JFL,you know who else was rated sexiest man alive?.Dev patel

• JFL
Reactions: MugzLePew, Aesthetic, Dogs and 1 other person
7ea589035fb74b666342e8b419488612

• +1

yeah but he was rated as peoples sexiest man alive, not the worlds sexiest man there two seperate things.ryan gosling was rated as the sexiest guy by the public e.g: normie women and men. the one with dev patel is where there just pic a random famous uprising celeb of that year pretty much
yeah but he was rated as peoples sexiest man alive, not the worlds sexiest man there two seperate things.ryan gosling was rated as the sexiest guy by the public e.g: normie women and men. the one with dev patel is where there just pic a random famous uprising celeb of that year pretty much
update , fair enough tbh, i misread it. still ryan gosling is good looking imo. dev patel aint bad looking either imo

• +1
Lol,it was by some random magazine people didn't vote for him and they never ever include models just actors those things are not accurate at all.

• +1
Reactions: jjm4765
Lol,it was by some random magazine people didn't vote for him and they never ever include models just actors those things are not accurate at all.
yeah my bad, like i said above i misread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Tall white and nice eyes

• +1
i honestly dont understand people who call him "below average". i dont care how much PSL failos or not he has, the end result that matters and he's def "above" the average, but obvioulsy not chad based on looks only

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Averagecel
He has very masculine features and robust skull

• +1
This thread is indicator for every sane person dont take anything here serious
U incel forget that he looks much better at motion i dobt see many people that mogs him at motion at daily basis
Incelsphere rating people is extreme deluded and this is prove as many rated h8m 4 or 5

• +1
0 cuz of race

• JFL
i honestly dont understand people who call him "below average". i dont care how much PSL failos or not he has, the end result that matters and he's def "above" the average, but obvioulsy not chad based on looks only

This. Real life is more important than PSL scores.

if you suck enough jewish cock this is what happens
that's one foids opinion though. lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
He looks high class, hyper NT, and high pedigree. People who call him ugly are just coping. He's definitely better looking than the average Joe.
F149F976 F4E5 4EDD B4D9 AF71C39B1E9D
m8FuC.jpg

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, oldcell, BigBiceps and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back