s I went from 180 cm at age (16)to 192 at age (18, 19) this year

Stackz

Stackz

Iron
This belief that you stop growing at age 16 is bullshit at that age I was about 179 - 180 cm and remained like that until I 2023 June till now I started growing again I'm 192 cm currently probably still growing how is that possible

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, mug and Funnyunenjoyer1
what does your doc say

don't give me hope

Late bloomer init, same thing happened to me, went from 182 to 195cm in the span of a year and a half

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
This belief that you stop growing at age 16 is bullshit at that age I was about 179 - 180 cm and remained like that until I 2023 June till now I started growing again I'm 192 cm currently probably still growing how is that possible
Growth stops when you are 21

• +1
Im 6’3 and using mk677 to get to 6’4-6’5ish but im nearly 18 so im losing hope. Main intention was overall bone growth and muscle anyways

lifefuel

did you do any type of lifestyle change that might’ve caused this growth spurt?

Puberty lasts until your 25 jfl

Its just the most rapid stuff is earlier

Growth stops when you are 21
There are people who grew past that

But it's ultra giga rare

Probably had some developmental issue that got solved (?) but yeah saying that growing taller past 16 is rare is the biggest BS ever
Puberty lasts until your 25 jfl

Its just the most rapid stuff is earlier
 can last until 24 actually, not 25

but that's for sexual development I think

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and mug
There are people who grew past that

But it's ultra giga rare

Probably had some developmental issue that got solved (?) but yeah saying that growing taller past 16 is rare is the biggest BS ever

 can last until 24 actually, not 25

but that's for sexual development I think
Like your dick?

• +1
U just got long midface 186 is ideal height for face

Like your dick?
Yeah (maybe also your testicles but not sure about that one)

Any height growth past 21 is VERY rare

• +1
Reactions: mug
Yeah (maybe also your testicles but not sure about that one)

Any height growth past 21 is VERY rare
I just want wider shoulders and bigger peen for the next 4 years of decelopment

• +1
I just want wider shoulders and bigger peen for the next 4 years of decelopment
Your penis is probably done growing considering you're 21, your clavicles might still develop until you're 25, but idk if you can expect a crazy change

But you can never know until you wait

• +1
Reactions: mug
Your penis is probably done growing considering you're 21, your clavicles might still develop until you're 25, but idk if you can expect a crazy change

But you can never know until you wait
I know my cheekbones and jaw have grown since 18, im gonna leanmaxx to see if I can eek out some more gains from higher T before 24

Im very hairy now since then also

• +1
wow no one cares

wow no one cares
You cared enough to click on this thread and leave a shit post when you could have done something more productive like get up and stretch surely that would have been more valuable to you're time and health than leaving a shit post on some incel thread

You cared enough to click on this thread and leave a shit post when you could have done something more productive like get up and stretch surely that would have been more valuable to you're time and health than leaving a shit post on some incel thread
not a single word son

Growth is sparatic

If you don’t have tall parents don’t fathom unnecessary hope