Sad because girls never DM me then when they do I just act super fuckin awkward

sKdLeL

sKdLeL

4'2 blue BCC mogger of humans from stacy's house

Yesterday at 12:59 PM​

Sad because girls never DM me then when they do I just act super fuckin awkward Ye, that's my whole intro :))) Jk Name: Kaya Age: 14 Gender: Female Sexuality: Bisexual with a female lean Relationship Status: Single and looking DMs: Open (( Especially to girls )) Personality: I'm moody, get mad kinda easily with some people, otherwise I'm pretty chill I'm slightly perverted and flirt a lot and call petnames such as sweetheart, babygirl, hun, ect., so if you dont like that please tell me Girls make me nervous so I just act really nice and fake around them tbh because I see girls as precious and dont want to upset them I roleplay and I'm an artist who also does animations, (( Mostly just animation memes to post on youtube )) My favorite songs: Hentai by S3RL, Thick N*ggas and Anime Tiddies by Dbangz, Anime thighs by MC Virgins and Stay Strapped by MC Virgins :))) I have a strange interest in murder and murders in general, I honestly dont know what's wrong with me, I think it's called Hybristophilia I always talk about wanting someone who will help me commit murder and shit but I think it's better to keep those fantasies in my head I'm a huge undertale fan and have been since 2nd grade, also I prefer voice chatting rather than texting sometimes so please be able to VC if you're gonna hmu I'm pretty clingy and sometimes annoying so be aware of that before messaging me I draw lots of hentai ;3 Also if you ever find yourself in a mental hospital or jail or what not I'd break you tf out without a second thought, just call me up
:wink:
Extra info: I'm the girl your parents warned you about ;3 God this was way more long than I thought it would be . (edited)

Are you sure they're awkward or just not that interested?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403

Are you sure they're awkward or just not that interested?

Kaya's at 12:04 AM​

Yeah?

[12:04 AM]
No, guys are disgusting

[12:05 AM]
It's like how girls get awkward around their crush or some girls just get an awkward butterfly feeling around guys in general

That's how it is with me but with girls

Today at 12:05 AM​

uh uh

What?

[12:06 AM]
Bruh if you're gonna be homophobic then piss off
:middle_finger:

Kaya's at 12:04 AM​

Yeah?

[12:04 AM]
No, guys are disgusting

It's like how girls get awkward around their crush or some girls just get an awkward butterfly feeling around guys in general

That's how it is with me but with girls

Today at 12:05 AM​

uh uh

What?

[12:06 AM]
Bruh if you're gonna be homophobic then piss off
:middle_finger:
ok?

Your message could not be delivered. This is usually because you don't share a server with the recipient or the recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends.

i got blocked

Lol im too intense and alpha basically had zero feminine influence in my life growing up so most girls treat me like im a rapist after getting to know them without giving me a further chance, Feelsbad

Lol im too intense and alpha basically had zero feminine influence in my life growing up so most girls treat me like im a rapist after getting to know them without giving me a further chance, Feelsbad
brootal, sub 8 problems my friend, feelsbadman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back