Sad story or happy ending?

prettyboislime

prettyboislime

Banned
If incel loses virginity to high body count stacy and falls in love with her, does he have a brutal story or a happy ending?

3-4psl aspie incel gets 7psl nt stacy, but she’s a hoe and knows how to put her manipulative advantages to use:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jagged0, MrGlutton, Richard_Hungwell and 7 others
Sad story, buddy is about to be cucked hard

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fauxfox, Richard_Hungwell and prettyboislime
Sad story, buddy is about to be cucked hard
What if i tell you he was already cucked:feelswhy: And he asked me what he should do, because every woman also cheats on him or doesn’t even give him a chance so he asked if it’s better to accept it:lul: i told him tbh it’s up to u what u care about more. ur honor or ur happiness:(:hnghn::feelswah: i didn’t know what else to tell him bro what can you even do in a situation like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and gymmaxedhorse
Dnrd

• WTF
Reactions: prettyboislime
Dont be sad, be happy it happened

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and prettyboislime
If incel loses virginity to high body count stacy and falls in love with her, does he have a brutal story or a happy ending?

3-4psl aspie incel gets 7psl nt stacy, but she’s a hoe and knows how to put her manipulative advantages to use:ogre:
This is a terrible story because he fell in love.

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Happy story 00000.1 percent chance of him ever having this experience

• So Sad
Reactions: prettyboislime