Sad tinder experiences

Deleted member 18086

Deleted member 18086

Wizard
I was using it in December and I was just aimlessly swiping till I matched with a super cute girl. She was very chatty and energetic, I thought I had a chance. I asked her if she wanted to chill at my place, she replied "I usually go for cofee with a guy beforehand" and I replied that it's fine by me. Next day she texted me saying we can meet in the weekend. One day before the weekend i asked her whats up and she said she is leaving town and doesnt know when she will come back. A few days later she unmatched.

Another time I matched with another cute girl, we were talking and she was very chatty too so I asked her out. We arranged to meet next day and next day in the afternoon she texted me saying she cant due to work. A few days later she unmatched me. Same shit every fucking time,flake and then unmatch. WHY CANT ONE GIRL JUST HAVE SEX WITH ME???

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, itorroella9, Marsiere214 and 4 others
God i hate women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18086
I was using it in December and I was just aimlessly swiping till I matched with a super cute girl. She was very chatty and energetic, I thought I had a chance. I asked her if she wanted to chill at my place, she replied "I usually go for cofee with a guy beforehand" and I replied that it's fine by me. Next day she texted me saying we can meet in the weekend. One day before the weekend i asked her whats up and she said she is leaving town and doesnt know when she will come back. A few days later she unmatched.
It’s Over

• So Sad
@FailedNormieManlet bruh

if she don't reply within 12 hours it's over

• So Sad

Another time I matched with another cute girl, we were talking and she was very chatty too so I asked her out. We arranged to meet next day and next day in the afternoon she texted me saying she cant due to work. A few days later she unmatched me. Same shit every fucking time,flake and then unmatch. WHY CANT ONE GIRL JUST HAVE SEX WITH ME???
Should have seen your face in mirror before opening a tinder account:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18086 and Marsiere214
You were right about girls ghosting if they text a lot.
I was not bullshitting nigga, I have hyper autism pattern spotting powers

why do i have to be so ugly?

Me

• So Sad