Sad when pretty girls ruin themselves with gymcelling

So ruined bro

Her arms are skinny and im dead u keep using white examples because they naturally are trannies with no ass and got bbls then started posing in a gym for stupid incels to believe she worked out for it

Her arms are skinny and im dead u keep using white examples because they naturally are trannies with no ass and got bbls then started posing in a gym for stupid incels to believe she worked out for it
You honestly think a female would come up with all that

Nah gym girls fog:love:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
lifting any man made metal is mental disorder.
It’s supposed to simulate nature, hunting, and fighting
Also the human body has a natural aesthetic to it which can be accentuated with training
“The golden ratio”

Last edited:
They go from cute skinny type girls to compressed and wide gymcel typa bitches who flex and pose like men. Its nasty ive seen it descend many women it doesnt help that their new personality is bending over in front of a mirror everyday either like theyve achieved something
They seem to want a bigger ass

When i used to go to gym i never saw a single foid sweat they always did these cope exercises waste as much time as possible to get noticed by chad , there was only 1 foid i respected she was a fat mtb with potential that gave me some iois would have fucked her if i wasnt terahigh inhib ngl she was always tryharding to lose weight n shit very respectable
Which exercises

Gym maxed asses make me want to be a better perdon

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
They go from cute skinny type girls to compressed and wide gymcel typa bitches who flex and pose like men. Its nasty ive seen it descend many women it doesnt help that their new personality is bending over in front of a mirror everyday either like theyve achieved something
I've seen foids gain a ass from going to the gym but some of them over do it, cringe seeing these female influencers hit a lat spread.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
images

creampieing juicy succulent babes

It's amazing how putting in more effort actually results in a net loss in overall attractiveness for women. It only benefits them to be lean.
And men too.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back