Safe ascension guide for puberty kids (high effort and high iq)

jonathan_will

jonathan_will

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
690
Reputation
272
Ok here's how I ascended in three months and I still have much growth left and I am 15 years old. Before i begin don't start on and calling it cope but all these actually works if you are still in puberty and most people honestly don't even try to reach their genetic ceiling and they immediately think hopping on gear is gonna save them.



First of all I eat super clean and almost every nutrient my body needs daily. These include the the bone health and density nutrients which are vitamin k2 and d, magnesium, calcium and zinc. So if you want to get a supplement for something get this and protein which is important for muscle growth as well. Other essential vitamins are:
• Vitamin A (Retinol/Beta-Carotene): Speeds up cell turnover to prevent dull skin and breakouts.
• Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production to keep skin firm and fights oxidative damage.
• Vitamin E: Locks in moisture and protects the skin barrier from UV and environmental damage.
• Vitamin D: Regulates cellular growth and minimizes skin inflammation.
• B-Complex Vitamins:
• B7 (Biotin): Strengthens keratin infrastructure for healthier hair and nails.
• B3 (Niacinamide): Improves skin barrier function and evens out skin tone.
• B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Keeps skin hydrated and reduces acne severity.
You can easily get all this with carrots, eggs, almonds and oranges and of course embrace the sun.

Jawline:

I generally do a lot of neck exercises to raise hyoid and better posture which clearly work don't listen to the ones saying that it's cope. Like I do three exercises chin tucks, rapid mouth openings and another variation of chin tucks which your head don't go up and down but forward and backwards idk if you understand like you have to put your head backwars and create a double chin. For the mandible what helps is hard chewing. You can eat gum to put mechanical force on the jaw but your diet has to also consist many hard foods preferably raw but those that are safe to eat raw. For example i eat like two raw carrots daily which also helps with colouring. If you are in puberty your jaw is highly adaptable to this force but even to adult bones i think overtime it can have an impact.

Sleep is very important. If you want the absolute maximum hormone release like me not only do you have to get at least 8 hours but also sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day and make sure no blue light for the last 30 minutes before you sleep so that you can get into deep sleep. Because I want to be on my phone for example what i do is go my phone's settings and activate the white-gray screen. This way everything appears white-gray without any colours that trigger your brains alarm system and also sleep on your sides.

Next is the gym. Not much to say for this just hit good workouts preferably 2 sets to failure and generally push yourself like get 6-7 reps. Also throughout the day hard mewing also helps as it also put mechanical force on the maxilla though I haven't really noticed much from it but what i did notice was that it definitely tightens the hyoid muscles making them higher.

Bonesmashing is very important too
It definitely works I just don't know whether it actually grows actual bone but the fibrosis does the work for me🤤. It's like you have got fillers on and technically it does grow bones but in the long term and you can see it in the pictures I attached below. What they are basically saying is that if the wolf's law applies to the knuckles then why wouldn't it apply to the facial bones as well. It just takes time.

What softmaxes i haven't done is to apply minoxidil to eyebrows and i am going to maybe try a better skincare routine or something like that because right now I only cleanse and moisturize my skin. I will add azelaic acid or something.


In conclusion, of course genetics play a major role in development but I believe that most people do not reach their genetic ceiling and to absolutely do that you have to stay very consistent. The height is mainly genetics but the mandibular and face i believe during puberty are highly adaptable and responsive. I firmly believe that even with not very good genetics but doing all this can give you some changes like in millimeters to your face and that's what facial attractiveness is about like a bad face from an attractive face can literally just have a difference of millemeters.

And before anyone starts hating and saying that this is cope i just want to clarify that most people do not do all of these and do not maximise their puberty and immediately think that the should hop on steroids. Before even thinking about that, first do everything I listed and even more for some months. And I believe that not only you can reach your genetic ceiling but even a little bit more than if you are truly consistent. IF YOU ARE IN PUBERTY YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE ASCENDING AT LEAST EVERY TWO MONTHS EVEN BY A LITTLE. Here's my ascension so far.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20260926_154936.jpg
    IMG_20260926_154936.jpg
    365.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20260926_154915.jpg
    IMG_20260926_154915.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2026-10-01-174543864.mp4
    2.9 MB
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aokiuwu, Lord Vader, Nerogen and 1 other person
high iq post,going through puberty is important and more people gotta use it to their advantage
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and jonathan_will
Vitamins mostly wont do anything. But i get why its safe. This is safe but will do nothing.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lord Vader and adi.mike
Vitamins mostly wont do anything. But i get why its safe. This is safe but will do nothing.
Bro the vitamims and that are for colouring you didn't read all the thread and they are essential for development
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen
Vitamins mostly wont do anything. But i get why its safe. This is safe but will do nothing.
during puberty they will help a lot
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nerogen and jonathan_will
water also opening mouth is cope
Rapid mouth openings and generally these exercises for hyoid i did them all so I don't really know which worked and which didn't i guess doing them all is the best for hyoid
 
Rapid mouth openings and generally these exercises for hyoid i did them all so I don't really know which worked and which didn't i guess doing them all is the best for hyoid
Most likely you just lost face fat
 
Most likely you just lost face fat
Bro idk what you say but the hyoid is literally a muslce if you train it it gets higher and also I got better chin projection and some mandibular length plus the bonesmashing of the chin
 
  • +1
Reactions: 189cm.ltn
Bro idk what you say but the hyoid is literally a muslce if you train it it gets higher and also I got better chin projection and some mandibular length plus the bonesmashing of the chin
Send pics
 
Ok here's how I ascended in three months and I still have much growth left and I am 15 years old. Before i begin don't start on and calling it cope but all these actually works if you are still in puberty and most people honestly don't even try to reach their genetic ceiling and they immediately think hopping on gear is gonna save them.



First of all I eat super clean and almost every nutrient my body needs daily. These include the the bone health and density nutrients which are vitamin k2 and d, magnesium, calcium and zinc. So if you want to get a supplement for something get this and protein which is important for muscle growth as well. Other essential vitamins are:
• Vitamin A (Retinol/Beta-Carotene): Speeds up cell turnover to prevent dull skin and breakouts.
• Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production to keep skin firm and fights oxidative damage.
• Vitamin E: Locks in moisture and protects the skin barrier from UV and environmental damage.
• Vitamin D: Regulates cellular growth and minimizes skin inflammation.
• B-Complex Vitamins:

• B7 (Biotin): Strengthens keratin infrastructure for healthier hair and nails.
• B3 (Niacinamide): Improves skin barrier function and evens out skin tone.
• B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Keeps skin hydrated and reduces acne severity.
You can easily get all this with carrots, eggs, almonds and oranges and of course embrace the sun.

Jawline:


I generally do a lot of neck exercises to raise hyoid and better posture which clearly work don't listen to the ones saying that it's cope. Like I do three exercises chin tucks, rapid mouth openings and another variation of chin tucks which your head don't go up and down but forward and backwards idk if you understand like you have to put your head backwars and create a double chin. For the mandible what helps is hard chewing. You can eat gum to put mechanical force on the jaw but your diet has to also consist many hard foods preferably raw but those that are safe to eat raw. For example i eat like two raw carrots daily which also helps with colouring. If you are in puberty your jaw is highly adaptable to this force but even to adult bones i think overtime it can have an impact.

Sleep is very important. If you want the absolute maximum hormone release like me not only do you have to get at least 8 hours but also sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day and make sure no blue light for the last 30 minutes before you sleep so that you can get into deep sleep. Because I want to be on my phone for example what i do is go my phone's settings and activate the white-gray screen. This way everything appears white-gray without any colours that trigger your brains alarm system and also sleep on your sides.

Next is the gym. Not much to say for this just hit good workouts preferably 2 sets to failure and generally push yourself like get 6-7 reps. Also throughout the day hard mewing also helps as it also put mechanical force on the maxilla though I haven't really noticed much from it but what i did notice was that it definitely tightens the hyoid muscles making them higher.

Bonesmashing is very important too
It definitely works I just don't know whether it actually grows actual bone but the fibrosis does the work for me🤤. It's like you have got fillers on and technically it does grow bones but in the long term and you can see it in the pictures I attached below. What they are basically saying is that if the wolf's law applies to the knuckles then why wouldn't it apply to the facial bones as well. It just takes time.

What softmaxes i haven't done is to apply minoxidil to eyebrows and i am going to maybe try a better skincare routine or something like that because right now I only cleanse and moisturize my skin. I will add azelaic acid or something.


In conclusion, of course genetics play a major role in development but I believe that most people do not reach their genetic ceiling and to absolutely do that you have to stay very consistent. The height is mainly genetics but the mandibular and face i believe during puberty are highly adaptable and responsive. I firmly believe that even with not very good genetics but doing all this can give you some changes like in millimeters to your face and that's what facial attractiveness is about like a bad face from an attractive face can literally just have a difference of millemeters.

And before anyone starts hating and saying that this is cope i just want to clarify that most people do not do all of these and do not maximise their puberty and immediately think that the should hop on steroids. Before even thinking about that, first do everything I listed and even more for some months. And I believe that not only you can reach your genetic ceiling but even a little bit more than if you are truly consistent. IF YOU ARE IN PUBERTY YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE ASCENDING AT LEAST EVERY TWO MONTHS EVEN BY A LITTLE. Here's my ascension so far.
Pretty bad guide. Most of your advice amounts to either maintaining a healthy lifestyle or relying on utterly redundant copes. If you're under 16, focus on staying lean, using low-dose Isotret, and establishing a topical AA protocol early on.

the vast majority of your results from looksmaxxing come once your growth plates have closed and youre able to use AAS, implement aggressive caloric deficits, and pursue other interventions anyways.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jonathan_will

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-02-18-21-35-53_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-02-18-21-35-53_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 0
  • VID_20261002182042.mp4
    9.1 MB
Ok here's how I ascended in three months and I still have much growth left and I am 15 years old. Before i begin don't start on and calling it cope but all these actually works if you are still in puberty and most people honestly don't even try to reach their genetic ceiling and they immediately think hopping on gear is gonna save them.



First of all I eat super clean and almost every nutrient my body needs daily. These include the the bone health and density nutrients which are vitamin k2 and d, magnesium, calcium and zinc. So if you want to get a supplement for something get this and protein which is important for muscle growth as well. Other essential vitamins are:
• Vitamin A (Retinol/Beta-Carotene): Speeds up cell turnover to prevent dull skin and breakouts.
• Vitamin C: Boosts collagen production to keep skin firm and fights oxidative damage.
• Vitamin E: Locks in moisture and protects the skin barrier from UV and environmental damage.
• Vitamin D: Regulates cellular growth and minimizes skin inflammation.
• B-Complex Vitamins:

• B7 (Biotin): Strengthens keratin infrastructure for healthier hair and nails.
• B3 (Niacinamide): Improves skin barrier function and evens out skin tone.
• B5 (Pantothenic Acid): Keeps skin hydrated and reduces acne severity.
You can easily get all this with carrots, eggs, almonds and oranges and of course embrace the sun.

Jawline:


I generally do a lot of neck exercises to raise hyoid and better posture which clearly work don't listen to the ones saying that it's cope. Like I do three exercises chin tucks, rapid mouth openings and another variation of chin tucks which your head don't go up and down but forward and backwards idk if you understand like you have to put your head backwars and create a double chin. For the mandible what helps is hard chewing. You can eat gum to put mechanical force on the jaw but your diet has to also consist many hard foods preferably raw but those that are safe to eat raw. For example i eat like two raw carrots daily which also helps with colouring. If you are in puberty your jaw is highly adaptable to this force but even to adult bones i think overtime it can have an impact.

Sleep is very important. If you want the absolute maximum hormone release like me not only do you have to get at least 8 hours but also sleep at the same time and wake up at the same time every day and make sure no blue light for the last 30 minutes before you sleep so that you can get into deep sleep. Because I want to be on my phone for example what i do is go my phone's settings and activate the white-gray screen. This way everything appears white-gray without any colours that trigger your brains alarm system and also sleep on your sides.

Next is the gym. Not much to say for this just hit good workouts preferably 2 sets to failure and generally push yourself like get 6-7 reps. Also throughout the day hard mewing also helps as it also put mechanical force on the maxilla though I haven't really noticed much from it but what i did notice was that it definitely tightens the hyoid muscles making them higher.

Bonesmashing is very important too
It definitely works I just don't know whether it actually grows actual bone but the fibrosis does the work for me🤤. It's like you have got fillers on and technically it does grow bones but in the long term and you can see it in the pictures I attached below. What they are basically saying is that if the wolf's law applies to the knuckles then why wouldn't it apply to the facial bones as well. It just takes time.

What softmaxes i haven't done is to apply minoxidil to eyebrows and i am going to maybe try a better skincare routine or something like that because right now I only cleanse and moisturize my skin. I will add azelaic acid or something.


In conclusion, of course genetics play a major role in development but I believe that most people do not reach their genetic ceiling and to absolutely do that you have to stay very consistent. The height is mainly genetics but the mandibular and face i believe during puberty are highly adaptable and responsive. I firmly believe that even with not very good genetics but doing all this can give you some changes like in millimeters to your face and that's what facial attractiveness is about like a bad face from an attractive face can literally just have a difference of millemeters.

And before anyone starts hating and saying that this is cope i just want to clarify that most people do not do all of these and do not maximise their puberty and immediately think that the should hop on steroids. Before even thinking about that, first do everything I listed and even more for some months. And I believe that not only you can reach your genetic ceiling but even a little bit more than if you are truly consistent. IF YOU ARE IN PUBERTY YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE NOT TO BE ASCENDING AT LEAST EVERY TWO MONTHS EVEN BY A LITTLE. Here's my ascension so far.
Read all of this just for the Ascension to be puberty
 

Similar threads

apn8197
Replies
6
Views
83
apn8197
apn8197
medialcanthus
Replies
1
Views
83
Vrik
Vrik
L1G7
Replies
9
Views
265
LetMeCookNow
LetMeCookNow
Sixatheconqueror
Replies
18
Views
157
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
lolipop21
Replies
7
Views
88
ALMS
ALMS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top