Safe to use Tretinoin every night?

J

Jigen

Kraken
My skin seems pretty resilient to Tretinion 0.025% probably because I’m using a very good but expensive Urea moisturizer that I use. Never had any peeling, burning sensations, or the purging effect in the 2+ weeks I’ve been using it. Should I just go ahead and use it every night or should I continue to stick with every other night.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
stick with every night. i do 0.1% every night and had side effects for 3 months, but fought through it and have no side effects now whatsoever. totally worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Jigen and MadTwatter
stick with every night. i do 0.1% every night and had side effects for 3 months, but fought through it and have no side effects now whatsoever. totally worth it.
I had the same experience. The tret side effects are exaggerated by teenagers who don't have the discipline to stick with it more than a week.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
Thanks for the advice man. Gonna start doing it every night.

You saw a big difference between every night and every second night?

is ur skin flawless

mine got gay glow but still some dark spots/pimples

is ur skin flawless

mine got gay glow but still some dark spots/pimples
im getting there now, 6 months of usage, a 19 year old girl was shocked when i told her i was 29

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
You saw a big difference between every night and every second night?
it is, it takes 2x the time if u use it every second night. and its just now after 6 months of usage i see the benefits

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
and i do have some gay glow, but i dont care i take that over the previous skin i had

Tret does nothing for me. My skin is just so strong it’s ogre

it is, it takes 2x the time if u use it every second night. and its just now after 6 months of usage i see the benefits
I've been using 0.05% tret cream for 5 months now every second day and have seen little improvements in my acne. Idk what to do now

I've been using 0.05% tret cream for 5 months now every second day and have seen little improvements in my acne. Idk what to do now
since uve been using 0.05 for 5 months every other day it can take up to 18 months to see some results. I started tretinoin in Late August, and its just now in March ive seen some serious improvements. Ive been using it every day aswell. 0.1%. It takes time

• Woah
since uve been using 0.05 for 5 months every other day it can take up to 18 months to see some results. I started tretinoin in Late August, and its just now in March ive seen some serious improvements. Ive been using it every day aswell. 0.1%. It takes time
Wait so you started seeing serious improvements once you started doing it every day? I was thinking on buying the 0.1% microsphere gel tretinoin instead cause it's both two times the strength and also the microsphere version should be less irritating in theory

Wait so you started seeing serious improvements once you started doing it every day? I was thinking on buying the 0.1% microsphere gel tretinoin instead cause it's both two times the strength and also the microsphere version should be less irritating in theory
No. Ive been using it everyday for the past 6 months. Its just that i didnt notice the results before now. It takes 12 months of everyday use with 0.05 to see results. Thats What the science says

• +1
No. Ive been using it everyday for the past 6 months. Its just that i didnt notice the results before now. It takes 12 months of everyday use with 0.05 to see results. Thats What the science says
But people on r/tretinoin post improvements on their acne by 3-4 months

But people on r/tretinoin post improvements on their acne by 3-4 months
Im not talking about acne i didnt take tret for acne. I took it to improve my skin texture as i started to look old. I notice serious improvement in my skin texture after 6months

• So Sad
Im not talking about acne i didnt take tret for acne. I took it to improve my skin texture as i started to look old. I notice serious improvement in my skin texture after 6months
Ah i was talking about acne actually fuark

someone post their skin ffs shit thread kys everyone in here