Safe way to share private pics online

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
When sharing private pics. Draw squiggly colored lines like these around the picture and add a filter +stickers+ watermarks all around the picture. No method is full proof but this is a good way to ensure that the picture is not reverse image searchable on search engines like yandex etc. It won't give away information that could be traced back to you and can be used as doxfuel

Example-One of brad pitt's most iconic pictures

Yandex results (most of the time)

It's also a good practice to use image hosting websites like these and set the timer to whatever you want so the picture is invisible to viewers after that time frame

I personally don't think it's very necessary to take these precautions because the chances of you getting doxxed by anyone on incel forum are close to 0. Even if someone has your IP address and has binned down your location to the city you live in. It is very unlikely he'll ever find you.

Finding out someone lives in one of the thousands of of million+ cities on earth in some country is not very useful. Also a random lurker on an incel forum does not have the time, IQ or patience to do a Sherlock Holmes tier investigation to go through all your irrelevant inkwell's posts, join the dots, call people up and social engineer his way into getting your location for no reason. Even if you ignore all this just dont be a cunt and ypu should be fine but it's better safe than sorry I guess.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Michael Myers, Deprived and 32 others
Also make sure not to use photos from something like your Instagram/Facebook

• +1
Reactions: Sny, deepfuckingvalue, twojei and 7 others
@Magnum Opus @URL code

Also make sure not to use photos from something like your Instagram/Facebook
Unless u did some illegal shit, are already very famous, or super racist there 0 incentive for anyone to dox u. Just be a decent human being theory.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twojei, murdah, DelonLover1999 and 3 others
Unless u did some illegal shit, are already very famous, or super racist there 0 incentive for anyone to dox u. Just be a decent human being theory.
If anyone doxxes my subhuman face then they are pure evil + I feel like I am generally a nice user.

So I don't worry too much.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Timmy, murdah, reek and 1 other person
notti bop i’m poking my hips
9F07107F CAEE 4951 A234 2232676ACE29

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
It wouldnt even matter. I have done nothing illegal, but if my pc got consficated id get charged. Simply by using 4chan. And downloading hundreds of files from isis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: twojei and Jason Voorhees
When sharing private pics. Draw squiggly colored lines like these around the picture and add a filter +stickers+ watermarks all around the picture. No method is full proof but this is a good way to ensure that the picture is not reverse image searchable on search engines like yandex etc. It won't give away information that could be traced back to you and can be used as doxfuel

View attachment 2934408

View attachment 2934410

It's also a good practice to use image hosting websites like these and set the timer to whatever you want so the picture is invisible to viewers after that time frame

I personally don't think it's very necessary to take these precautions because the chances of you getting doxxed by anyone on incel forum are close to 0. Even if someone has your IP address and has binned down your location to the city you live in. It is very unlikely he'll ever find you.

Finding out someone lives in one of the thousands of of million+ cities on earth in some country is not very useful. Also a random lurker on an incel forum does not have the time and patience to do a Sherlock Holmes tier investigation to go through all your irrelevant inkwell's posts, join the dots, call people up and social engineer his way into getting your location for no reason. Even if you ignore all these things you are most probably fine but it's better safe than sorry I guess.

That emoji thing is actually really clever.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, murdah and Jason Voorhees
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, insufferableincel and Jason Voorhees
@i_love_roosters @BrahminBoss @murdah @Deprived

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and i_love_roosters
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur
I should know but I don’t. And I’m too lazy to go into encryption but needleee to say you’ll need an encryption app and to put a passcode on it. Which one you ask? I have forgot I do know I decrypt shit using open stego but I ain’t done that in over 3 yrs

• +1
Reactions: murdah and Jason Voorhees
A random lurker on an incel forum does not have the time, IQ or patience to do a Sherlock Holmes tier investigation to go through all your irrelevant inkwell's posts, join the dots, call people up and social engineer his way into getting your location for no reason. Even if you ignore all these things you are most probably fine but it's better safe than sorry I guess.
Imagine saying "BBC mogs cumskins" or some dumb shit in an incel forum and u wake up the next day with a bomb in ur mailbox jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers, murdah, JoeKeys9 and 2 others
didnt work for @pneumocystosis now did it
That was because he was sharing extremely personal information about himself and constantly posting pics and pissing people off and he still did not get doxxed. Just a few foids found out he had an account here

Anything fellow mods would like to ass

@0hMan @emeraldglass @coispet @Sny @Lmao @Michael Myers

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Lmao, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Why jfl bhai @ascension

• Woah
Reactions: ascension

View attachment 2934408

View attachment 2934410

Finding out someone lives in one of the thousands of of million+ cities on earth in some country is not very useful. Also a random lurker on an incel forum does not have the time, IQ or patience to do a Sherlock Holmes tier investigation to go through all your irrelevant inkwell's posts, join the dots, call people up and social engineer his way into getting your location for no reason. Even if you ignore all this just dont be a cunt and ypu should be fine but it's better safe than sorry I guess.
Pimeyes, bucko.

• +1
Reactions: micropp, Richard Cheese and Jason Voorhees
Pimeyes, bucko.
Pimeyes is paid and most people don't know about it. I know it is very good at recognizing faces but it's not that best search engine. It will only work if u spammed ur picture on some well known forums with a lot of traffic.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
@Kreatophagia thots dox master

Pimeyes is paid and most people don't know about it. I know it is very good at recognizing faces but it's not that best search engine. It will only work if u spammed ur picture on some well known forums with a lot of traffic.
Merely 2 .org pictures are enough to show on pimeyes since .org indexes images on google and other search engines.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Richard Cheese
Decent guide. It won't do much if someone really cares to find you though. You underestimate the autism some people have.
Pimeyes is extremely powerful. Thankfully they let you delete your images. If someone makes a FOSS facial recognition that's 2/3 as good as pimeyes and is cheap to run it's pretty much game over.

I'm kind of glad I was autistic all my life about not posting pictures. There are like 4 from school events on the web with my face and that's it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
If anyone doxxes my subhuman face then they are pure evil + I feel like I am generally a nice user.

So I don't worry too much.
They were all pure evil and looked just like chuck norris

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and n9wiff
And what about image metadata? I kinda think it is important to delete it too.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Jason Voorhees
And what about image metadata? I kinda think it is important to delete it too.
Doesn't give away a lot information unless you've taken it from a phone and have all those security filters on Google photos off but yes include that too

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
you can also circumvent pimeyes detecting your face by splitting the image up
if you take a pic of your lower half from an upwards angle and upper half and a side-downwards angle it cant be reconstructed to a coherent pic of your entire face

• +1
Reactions: Sny, Kreatophagia and Jason Voorhees
@Kreatophagia thots dox master
It's still easily circumventable, but better than nothing. You can remove the censors and reconstruct the background with AI. The reconstruction will not be completely accurate, but it will usually be accurate enough to get a result from an image search.

Some other things you should have mentioned:
- Remove image file metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP, etc.).

- Horizontally flip the image. Make sure the image is not symmetrical and nothing indicates the image is horizontally flipped (such as letters).

- Crop and completely fill the background with a large variety of random colors instead of drawing lines. This makes it harder to reconstruct the background. Censor any logos/patterns in the image. Do not use a highlighter to censor stuff as it can be bypassed by editing the exposure, highlights, shadows, contrast, and brightness of the image.

- Change resolution and add random HSV noise to counter image forensics. Ideally use a different, unused, non-phone camera to take pictures to post on here.
> Facebook patent about associating cameras with users and objects using faulty pixel positions in the camera, lens scratches, dust on lens, camera artifacts, etc.

- Split the images up as @URL code said. Take the images under different lighting and angles.

- Photoshop certain features if you don't care about feedback on them.

- Only use offline/local image editors for this such as the GNU Image Manipulation Program.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, URL code and Sny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back