Sagging face gone when I pull it up with fingers

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

make it or die trying
If I pull my skin with my fingers up to the side my face looks way better. Nasolabiol folds completely gone, under eyes look better, cheekbones pop out and it looks tighter and leaner.

What can I do to get similar results? Losing bodyfat? (17-18% rn). Or do I have to get surgeries/fillers?

Fillers will not lift. After several months they will flatten out and lose all definition acting as artificial fat. More bloating, more sagging.

The lifting effect you like could be done by a subperiosteal mid face lift, probably.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IMOGYOU, 5'7 zoomer, bndar.337 and 2 others
Fillers will not lift. After several months they will flatten out and lose all definition acting as artificial fat. More bloating, more sagging.

The lifting effect you like could be done by a subperiosteal mid face lift, probably.
Im 23 years old, don’t think anyone would perform a mid face lift on me. It’s not due to aging, but recession most likely.

Can losing bodyfat help with this?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker
Im 23 years old, don’t think anyone would perform a mid face lift on me. It’s not due to aging, but recession most likely.

Can losing bodyfat help with this?
getting leaner will always make you look better but I don't think it will directly help with this unless you are very overweight

Implants with anchoring the soft tissue in a more positive vector is probably an option based on what you've written

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
thats somewhat how u would look with non-recessed bones

it ascends everyone , we all recessed

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, 5'7 zoomer, Sushifart and 1 other person
thats somewhat how u would look with non-recessed bones

it ascends everyone , we all recessed
You made a thread about this a while ago? Just watched it.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Dr kim has ruined face lifts however some surgeries do it perfectly well.

however i think you are still young, to make them seem less visible you can use BB cream and theres this CORSX retinol on amazon that made mine fade after a few months *still visible, just not as much as before*

Dr kim has ruined face lifts however some surgeries do it perfectly well.

however i think you are still young, to make them seem less visible you can use BB cream and theres this CORSX retinol on amazon that made mine fade after a few months *still visible, just not as much as before*
My naso folds look similar to this:
IMG 6900
It’s the malar fat pad sliding down my cheek which creates a deep fold. Dont think retinol and bb cream would help much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 65499
implant or midface lift

i have the same i dmed some surgeons a while ago some of them were ok with doing a lift on early 20s ppl

• +1
implant or midface lift

i have the same i dmed some surgeons a while ago some of them were ok with doing a lift on early 20s ppl
Face lift early 20s, brutal. I think cheek implants would do the trick.

scary af getting this at our age.. if they pull a bit too much it’s absolutely 100% over jfl

• +1

Face lift early 20s, brutal. I think cheek implants would do the trick.
i’ve also heard and been recommended facial liposuction to remove fat from face but never seen results, maybe it could work ?

like removing the fat on midface and then getting fat graft on undereyes ?

• +1
i’ve also heard and been recommended facial liposuction to remove fat from face but never seen results, maybe it could work ?

like removing the fat on midface and then getting fat graft on undereyes ?
I’ve never been lean in my life, maybe that will help a bit in combination with pdo threads, retinol and hydro acid.

Fillers will help.

• Hmm...
If I pull my skin with my fingers up to the side my face looks way better. Nasolabiol folds completely gone, under eyes look better, cheekbones pop out and it looks tighter and leaner.

What can I do to get similar results? Losing bodyfat? (17-18% rn). Or do I have to get surgeries/fillers?
Thats crazy bro good shit