Saggy eyelid fix

Aroace
I want natural fix so no surgeries, is there anything I could do besides increasing my slumber?

My right eyelid is much less visible if that matters

glue

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
Are you serious?
yeah actually there are special seeamless bullshit thingies, obviously not what ur looking for but sure go ahead do those retarded chinese eye pulling. whats your age? i used to look like a rapist, and also dont try to fix it by squinting and like opposite

Wdym op
You have more eyelid exposure on one side ?

Wdym op
You have more eyelid exposure on one side ?
My left eyelid is more visible, the right eyelid is mostly hidden so it's ok, i just want to fix the left one

My left eyelid is more visible, the right eyelid is mostly hidden so it's ok, i just want to fix the left one
WIN 20220321 20 26 33 Pro

completely unrelated pic but if you look at my eyes, one of my eye lids used to be droopy, so i like (reverse squinted ;) like this) which made my muscles fucked had to train to go back) puberty fixed my eyelids

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Look into this if you want to increase the fat on one side

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14077
View attachment 1599932
completely unrelated pic but if you look at my eyes, one of my eye lids used to be droopy, so i like (reverse squinted ;) like this) which made my muscles fucked had to train to go back) puberty fixed my eyelids
I'm in my early twenties but I have had bad sleeping habits for years

I'm in my early twenties but I have had bad sleeping habits for years
ohhh brutal, theres a lot of good threads, you can search hreads by making thread titles. Usually you arent going to get good answers(like this one) cause people cant be bothered to write essays, theres pre written ones good luck soldier

• +1
Reactions: reputation
ohhh brutal, theres a lot of good threads, you can search hreads by making thread titles. Usually you arent going to get good answers(like this one) cause people cant be bothered to write essays, theres pre written ones good luck soldier
People here are extremely lazy, i don't expect essays just basic piece of advice.

Look into this if you want to increase the fat on one side
They basically claim one has to sink face in -7° water 🌊

Also someone claimed it doesn't work :confused:

I want natural fix so no surgeries, is there anything I could do besides increasing my slumber?

My right eyelid is much less visible if that matters
Glue your eyelids shut so u don't have to see urself in the mirror.

droopy eyelid might be a sign of other health issues

Try @Cigarette 's eye exercises. Basically close your eyes hard for 10 seconds. Do a few reps per day.

y can do like stroke victim excersises jfl actually works
I actually thought about that, my asymmetry is brutal and i look like a stroke victim. Time to strokevictimexercisemaxx

I actually thought about that, my asymmetry is brutal and i look like a stroke victim. Time to strokevictimexercisemaxx
lol i tought by raising my eyebrow id eliminate unequal hooding instead my muscle fucked up jfl anyways easy to fix

Thx, any proof it works?
No scientific proof but my scleral show has slightly lowered. Soon I won't have anymore scleral show. Just try it seriously for 2 weeks and take pictures

put a toothpick between your eyelids or use tape

yeah actually there are special seeamless bullshit thingies, obviously not what ur looking for but sure go ahead do those retarded chinese eye pulling. whats your age? i used to look like a rapist, and also dont try to fix it by squinting and like opposite

How is it done