Gengar’s Ghost
wizard
Staff
- Joined
- Oct 25, 2018
- Posts
- 186,643
- Reputation
- 317,030
We also have bad eye areas.not even skin color for me, also buccal fat and eye color
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
We also have bad eye areas.not even skin color for me, also buccal fat and eye color
nah ur like 92% subhumanI’ve never met any so I wouldn’t know. Anyway ahhh ok I see, I have 8% ANF according to Davidski but I’m still 100% subhuman.
my eye area is good aside from ipd though, and infras of courseWe also have bad eye areas.![]()
Brootal sheeeit.nah ur like 92% subhuman
Mogs me then. I have a horrible eye area.my eye area is good aside from ipd though, and infras of course
You've seen my face lol you know how I lookMogs me then. I have a horrible eye area.
Yeah true I’ve seen your face lol. Mogs me to Uttar Pradesh and back.You've seen my face lol you know how I look
not very difficult if you are as ugly as you claim to beYeah true I’ve seen your face lol. Mogs me to Uttar Pradesh and back.
Fair enough. I would say I am, with the way my oneitis treated me as evidence. Plus I’m a 30 year old dateless khhv.not very difficult if you are as ugly as you claim to be
I seen your ass lying ass slayerFair enough. I would say I am, with the way my oneitis treated me as evidence. Plus I’m a 30 year old dateless khhv.
does he actually look good?I seen your ass lying ass slayer
genuine slayerdoes he actually look good?