• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus, currylightskin, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
hamudi is white skinned, he would destroy all the currylands pajeetas tbh :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18261 and 2 others
hamudi is white skinned, he would destroy all the currylands pajeetas tbh :lul:
Another cumskin coper get of your basement and experience the real world son no one gives a shit about your fevicol smelling skin

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: stevielake, Deleted member 19281, Mewton and 2 others
i would love to do some love jihad in india, im also lightskin...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281 and Deleted member 15827
Another cumskin coper get of your basement and experience the real world son no one gives a shit about your fevicol smelling skin
most people around me are light skinned, i don't live in curryland so experience what?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
most people around me are light skinned, i don't live in curryland so experience what?
wat is that avi Beskinski?

I would be on god mode in India tbh but their girls are ugly

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
mogged by Deathspell Omega

i only really like this song by them, the rest i rarely listen. the artist is nazi and racist thats what i like about them:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

i only really like this song by them, the rest i rarely listen. the artist is nazi and racist thats what i like about them:lul:

Carnal malefactor is one of their best songs. The artist is not a Nazi lol the vocalist is . Mikko Aspa, and he was not there in their latest album. CM is such an amazing song tho makes me want to go ER and rape some pajeetas due to its intensity. Onward where most and Kenose 2 is also their best songs but everything they've done is amazing tbh need more listens and to read the lyrics to truly appreciate

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and mortis
Carnal malefactor is one of their best songs. The artist is not a Nazi lol the vocalist is . Mikko Aspa, and he was not there in their latest album. CM is such an amazing song tho makes me want to go ER and rape some pajeetas due to its intensity. Onward where most and Kenose 2 is also their best songs but everything they've done is amazing tbh need more listens and to read the lyrics to truly appreciate
i think you would like this too, the third track is amazing

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 15827