SALES PILL - Make $200k+

6ft5drugaddictsales

Iron
Finally got approved.

here is a quick first post. If you want to make a lot of money get into sales. Top reps at good companies easily clear $200k plus every single year and thats being conservative.

Really no lifestlye change from $200k to $500k. yes you will save more money and have a marginally bigger house and nicer car but nothing life changing. And you wont need to spent $500k on a medical degree.

You can start sales in high school btw

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins, teefight and UrGirlsMcm
in 3-5 years you can make this kind of money assuming your competent and in a decent industry

provide more details.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexios, UrGirlsMcm, chadintraining and 2 others
provide more details.
if in the usa. insurance, tech, financial, and trade sales hvac, electrical etc. So many options if you do research

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
bro got approved just to post a dogshit low effort thread,

muh just do sales make 200k :feelskek: like ok nigga what country? how? where to start?

actual ape

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LevantinePsycho, lcberg04, billymidnight and 10 others
bro got approved just to post a dogshit low effort thread, KYS

muh just do sales make 200k :feelskek: like ok nigga what country? how? where to start?

actual ape
dont be retarded it takes 5 minutes to figure out good places to start

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ascension and egyptianKang
bro got approved just to post a dogshit low effort thread,

actual ape
If you really want to know the best for young people would be insurance, tech, and medical sales in the usa. Realistically can make $75-100k in year one and $250k by year 3-5

What country, Im assuming this strictly applies to the US
pretty much yeah, works everywhere else too but significantly lower pay bc us gigabig economy so salaries are higher

pretty much yeah, works everywhere else too but significantly lower pay bc us gigabig economy so salaries are higher
Dont know much about EU but I almost guarantee sales will pay higher than 90% of other normie jobs still

• +1
Reactions: Chad15, Mewton and <6PSLcel
Finally got approved.

here is a quick first post. If you want to make a lot of money get into sales. Top reps at good companies easily clear $200k plus every single year and thats being conservative.

Really no lifestlye change from $200k to $500k. yes you will save more money and have a marginally bigger house and nicer car but nothing life changing. And you wont need to spent $500k on a medical degree.

You can start sales in high school btw
Step 1 of being good at sales, be NT.

Well fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alexios, ascension and maxxmclooks
Step 1 of being good at sales, be NT.

Well fuck
plenty of retards in sales. know some bugmen that make so much money and spend it all on hookers in vegas. these guys look like they got drug behind a car

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexios, Mewton, egyptianKang and 1 other person
plenty of retards in sales. know some bugmen that make so much money and spend it all on hookers in vegas. these guys look like they got drug behind a car
Ah ur in the USA, makes sense I also know a retard from telegram who makes 200k/yr selling solar panels in California

• Woah
Ah ur in the USA, makes sense I also know a retard from telegram who makes 200k/yr selling solar panels in California
yea USA prints. dont know much about EU

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Nice but tbh u should make a detailed step by step

• +1
and succesful sales bro's usually have hot girls. couple reasons are risk tasking behaviour, charisma, and boosted confidence every month after hunting for a succesful sale. Lot of ugly fat's with hot girls

• +1
Reactions: Alexios and ShawarmaFilth
"I live in the Eu or third world country". Business is all online now and world wide. No limiting factor anymore

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and ShawarmaFilth
@moredatesmorerapes what is the projected growth of pocket pussy sales towards 2028?

Is that really what you want to do for 40+ years tho

What type of sales? No way it’s automotive

Is that really what you want to do for 40+ years tho
sales - get so good you work 25-30 hours a week remote with a lot of clients. you can build a wifi or side biz with all that extra free time and amazing income

sales - get so good you work 25-30 hours a week remote with a lot of clients. you can build a wifi or side biz with all that extra free time and amazing income
Yeah okay the money is probably good but are you gonna be happy?

Why do u niggas think 200k a year is good and something to settle with

Ik niggas that make that in a MONTH

Weird low effort shit post

I say this as someone in sales. It is possible to make those numbers but so soon in your career it's not typical at all.

Following up on this thread I just got a 120-150k OTE offer. Year 2 expected OTE is 200+ for top reps.

I have one summer of door to door sales XP. Just graduated college w a biz degree.

I say this as someone in sales. It is possible to make those numbers but so soon in your career it's not typical at all.
not typical. but possible yes. I legit just got an offer today. you need to know the right industries

also my first post cut me some slack

• JFL
Reactions: Henry Rollins
What is this OTE made of? Straight commission? Base +? Any Residuals? What industry even if general
base of 40. 120-150 average first year for reps. manager said if your making 100 then you wont last long here. industry is related to homes. some products that are adjacent are solar, hvac, kitchen and bath etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back