Salludon eyes aren’t ideal

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Only this autistic site worships eyes that look like wood slits. You need positive thick low set brows w vertically narrow iris exposure high IPD but horizontally long eyes. Cavill and delon for eg

See how his eyes are long but vertically long as well basically the exact opp of @thecel

His right eye is perfect here but Salludon squints like an autistic every time ( he’s half squinting left eye) he comes here to get hunter eyes validation
1C05BEBC 11A9 458D ABE6 C02E6B3619BE

Reasoning? It would be evolutionarily costly to breed w someone w high pfl hunter eyes since it would Lead to a very dom female if it’s a female child. Of course women make exceptions, Ramirez genes are worth the risk of having a very dom female than miss out on a gigachaf male. But usually delon eyes are favourable for Ltrs and crushes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16853, Chintuck22 and 4 others
who cares if they're not ideal
he looks good

• +1
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mhd_79, ROTTING, Deprived and 4 others
by that logic outwards gonions wouldnt be ideal too

or anything that is too masculine

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
I have Delon eyes tho lifefuel:feelsgood:
I mean they are kind of compact tho

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mhd_79, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
delon only looks good when he squints for a reason, he has round cuck eyes with uee. saludon only looks worse because of his deathnik pheno. if delon had his eye area, he would cuck delon with original eye area

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15827
delon only looks good when he squints for a reason, he has round cuck eyes with uee. saludon only looks worse because of his deathnik pheno. if delon had his eye area, he would cuck delon with original eye area
Wrong

by that logic outwards gonions wouldnt be ideal too

or anything that is too masculine
Bro eye shape is v heritable jaw is influenced by T levels so it’s not that imp although ogre jaw is bad obv

delon's natural eye area:

s-l500.jpg

delon squinting like he has pepper thrown in his eyes:

fe568f01fea7b5d81db88e6cb2efeccc3bda16db.gifv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Elvisandreaa, ROTTING and 5 others
Only this autistic site worships eyes that look like wood slits. You need positive thick low set brows w vertically narrow high IPD but horizontally long eyes.

View attachment 1826961

See how his eyes are long but vertically long as well basically the exact opp of @thecel

His right eye is perfect here but Salludon squints like an autistic every time ( he’s half squinting left eye) he comes here to get hunter eyes validation
View attachment 1826967

Reasoning? It would be evolutionarily costly to breed w someone w high pfl hunter eyes since it would Lead to a very dom female if it’s a female child. Of course women make exceptions, Ramirez genes are worth the risk of having a very dom female than miss out on a gigachaf male. But usually delon eyes are favourable for Ltrs and crushes.
chads can have different "looks". not all of them have to look the same as long as they fit the besuty standard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Salludon lives rent free in millions of incels life

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 15827
My delon like eye area lifefuel
20220815 112028
20220815 112027

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Ryan, Boxingfan and 5 others
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Only this autistic site worships eyes that look like wood slits. You need positive thick low set brows w vertically narrow iris exposure high IPD but horizontally long eyes. Cavill and delon for eg

View attachment 1826961

View attachment 1826967

You understand nothing objective facial aesthetics, borderline 20 iq thread.

"Ideal" is pretty much impossible, but his eyes are 40x more ideal than yours.

• Hmm...
Reactions: DarkLooks
salludon is incel!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19398
Yah, has every failo for eyes possible--protrusion, nct, uee--except for eyebrow height and ipd.
What protrusion there is no nct stop trolling
D08DF7E4 3D84 434D 849F C57F9BCB8DFC

you coping for a guy who mogs you to death in all ways:
delon's natural eye area:

s-l500.jpg

delon squinting like he has pepper thrown in his eyes:

fe568f01fea7b5d81db88e6cb2efeccc3bda16db.gifv

• Hmm...
you coping for a guy who mogs you to death in all ways:
I am Salludons friend u idiot I’m not even saying he has unideal area I’m saying he literally has salih tier eye area. He just shouldn’t squint

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and DarkLooks
salludon has bug eyes

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Elvisandreaa, Ryan and 3 others
Brainless so many things can affect perceived tilt at that angle. It’s literally a washroom mirror Jfl with no lighting at 6 am,.

this pic has no nct maybe v slight pct perfect horizontal width and slight squint due to sun otherwise perfect iris shows as well

l
you have buggish ethnic eyes, one eye has a negative lateral canthal angle

• JFL
u have the signature boneless look
I literally bone mog hard. You can see my face width and how tall my skull is it’s a washroom mirror what do you expect prime maher?

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I literally get bone mogged hard. You can see my face width and how weak my skull is it’s a washroom mirror excuse what do you expect prime maher ? . I am a boneless cuck

do you expect prime maher?
You have the traits of a low bonemass individual. NCT, no undereye support, round lower third and what looks like a narrow palette. Let me guess , you also have thin wrists and a skinnyfat physique?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19398 and Deleted member 15827
You have the traits of a low bonemass individual. NCT, no undereye support, round lower third and what looks like a narrow palette. Let me guess , you also have thin wrists and a skinnyfat physique?
Lol youre on point:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m 20 percent bf and have hollow cheeks keep coping boyo Ull be an abomination at my bf ur so ugly u haven’t even posted ur face. I mog u to suicide. Narrow palate is true tho
747B9A83 D05A 40D4 9E07 A6A55BB76D4B

• Ugh..
Reactions: DarkLooks
  • JFL
Im a slayer bro i literally got tested hiv negative 2 days ago ill continue my slaying
U slay Dalit whores u can’t slay high class chicks u look incel af cope motherfucker u don’t look high class physiognomy like me

And your "hollow cheeks" are caused by:
Ok lol so atesh salih hollow cheeks is also caused by palate not his great bone structure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:keep coping u can see my lateral zygo projection my ipd my es ratio midface ratio brow placement tilt lashes everything is top tier. i just need to get lean to get mandible to show and take vids in better lighting. afrer i get lean ill have an incredible hollow cheeks halo as welll, i just need good pics in good lighting