@salludon hard mewed is way to Gandy

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
He changes his face by hard mewing because I don’t see how he could have gotten surgery in shit Pakistan’s to improve his PSL so much. All the good surgeon are in Europe and America. Maybe hard mewing isn’t cope after all. This is why I think he hard mewed to improve his looks. Next fact I like to point is the downswung medial canthus. I don’t see no surgeon capable of doing that without fucking up the bones. Even a Z plasta won’t give you that look and as far as I know the only ones willing to do that in America. The reason why he’s gigachad instead of Chad because of the massive gandy halo.

Cliffs:

Salludon Hard mewed to improve his looks
No surgeon would perform the Z plasty in general unless in America
He lives in Pakistan
I don’t believe their are good enough surgeon in shit Pakistan capable of improving his looks to that degree.

I will have to give hard mewing a try after researching more about it when I have some time.

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
He changes his face by hard mewing because I don’t see how he could have gotten surgery in shit Pakistan’s to improve his PSL so much. All the good surgeon are in Europe and America. Maybe hard mewing isn’t cope after all. This is why I think he hard mewed to improve his looks. Next fact I like to point is the downswung medial canthus. I don’t see no surgeon capable of doing that without fucking up the bones. Even a Z plasta won’t give you that look and as far as I know the only ones willing to do that in America. The reason why he’s gigachad instead of Chad because of the massive gandy halo.

Cliffs:

He lives in Pakistan
I don’t believe their are good enough surgeon in shit Pakistan capable of improving his looks to that degree.

I will have to give hard mewing a try after researching more about it when I have some time.
you'll be surprised by the plastic surgeons in Pakistan, a plastic surgeon and part time teacher in my uni showed me before and after pics of letfort surgeries. He's aware of the whole mewing shit too since mike mew is his close friend, yeah 'close friend' apparently they studied medicine together in America.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
tl dr

stop sucking his dick

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
you'll be surprised by the plastic surgeons in Pakistan, a plastic surgeon and part time teacher in my uni showed me before and after pics of letfort surgeries. He's aware of the whole mewing shit too since mike mew is his close friend, yeah 'close friend' apparently they studied medicine together in America.
Yes

If taban or eppley can’t perform a Z plasty like that what’s makes you think a paki surgeon could

He just grew facial hair and got plastic surgery, mewing didn't do anything

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, MrGlutton, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
If taban or eppley can’t perform a Z plasty like that what’s makes you think a paki surgeon could
You might be right a Zplasty is one of the hardest surgeries to perform, depends on the surgeon not his ethnicity or nationality , there are many well known and great plastic surgeons in the US(including Indians and Pakistanis) that can actually perform such complicated surgeries

Salludon from what I seen on here and I spoke to him a couple of times seems like a nice guy why would he lie about plastic surgery? It makes no sense. Lol imagine lying so people in Pakistan on this forum don’t book with that surgeon
Imagine not telling anyone on this forum just so you mog everyone on here just lol. That beyond autistic
I think seeing his before pic he always had good eye bones, so could it be possible by hard mewing he increased his medical canthus

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Chadelite
Then why is he lying about iT

He is a Jew paid by Dr mew to fake mewing progress. He could use his money to get me some Jewish girls tbh

:feelshehe:
Can I interfere in your curry meeting?

Z-Plasty is a cut in the Skin like a Z

of course it is VERY risky if you do it directly at the medial canthus

Eppley said something about doing a Z-Plasty below the medial canthus, because medial canthoplasty is too risky, the results would be minor, tho

if your medial canthus is pointing upwards, you are a subhuman anyway and have much more flaws to fix

@Salludon either squintfrauds or had lateral cantho with spacer graft and infra orbital rim implant

• Woah
Reactions: Pendejo
:feelshehe:
Can I interfere in your curry meeting?

Z-Plasty is a cut in the Skin like a Z

of course it is VERY risky if you do it directly at the medial canthus

Eppley said something about doing a Z-Plasty below the medial canthus, because medial canthoplasty is too risky, the results would be minor, tho

if your medial canthus is pointing upwards, you are a subhuman anyway and have much more flaws to fix
So do you think hard mewing gave salludon that look

Post his pic
You know him off this site. Just ask him personally this could be lifefuel for me and bunch of other . Hold up let me see if I can find some of this pics on this forum. He posted this GIF and I couldn’t tell if it was gandy or him

Attachments

• F107A4B2-AEDD-45AB-B6AB-0AC3DE742BA9.jpeg
    F107A4B2-AEDD-45AB-B6AB-0AC3DE742BA9.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and Salludon
I never had any surgery whatsoever. Its just from hard mewing and hard gum chewing. I did nothing else for the face tbh.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel, Boxingfan, millimitresss and 2 others
his nose looks completly diffrent

@Salludon :feelsping:
My nose does look smaller than before but in the before pic i was flaring my nostrils because i used to think it looked hot lmao

Cliffs:

He lives in Pakistan

Give it a try? Bro, you should literally always be doing it, you dont need time

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
He just grew facial hair and got plastic surgery, mewing didn't do anything
you never fail to look retarded
also op

@Titbot speak no more of this, this should be considered secret.

I never had any surgery whatsoever. Its just from hard mewing and hard gum chewing. I did nothing else for the face tbh.
while I like and respect you and I barely remember how you looked before, I first hears of you when I still was a mewcel and these words would have motivated me back then

You can still deny that you had surgery
but I can tell by your straight lower eyelid but recessed infraorbital, that you had Cantho without implant. This will relapse eventually.

If you really had no surgery, I am sorry, but this looks unnatural

while I like and respect you and I barely remember how you looked before, I first hears of you when I still was a mewcel and these words would have motivated me back then

You can still deny that you had surgery
but I can tell by your straight lower eyelid but recessed infraorbital, that you had Cantho without implant. This will relapse eventually.

If you really had no surgery, I am sorry, but this looks unnatural
Heres a pic without squinting. Still looks unnatural?

Attachments

• 69920380-1EA4-4BAC-B6FF-195F39BA30E3.png
    69920380-1EA4-4BAC-B6FF-195F39BA30E3.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 339
nice cherrypicked photo JFL

I've seen u post that 3+ times
Just look at his GIF if you thinking he’s frauding . He actually looks like god gandy. I know it’s a hard pill to swallow

Plastic surgery is very rare in Pakistan even for the general public. The surgeons that are available, are usually for normie surgeries such as gyno, lasers, etc. From where @Salludon is from I doubt there are any plastic surgeons. As Unreal as it sounds it most probably is from hard mewing + chewing like he mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Plastic surgery is very rare in Pakistan even for the general public. The surgeons that are available, are usually for normie surgeries such as gyno, lasers, etc. From where @Salludon is from I doubt there are any plastic surgeons. As Unreal as it sounds it most probably is from hard mewing + chewing like he mentioned.
I have to start hard mewing and hard chewing , wtf did he chew on?

I have to start hard mewing and hard chewing , wtf did he chew on?
You need more lower third height bro and he probably chewed on gum just like everybody else

You need more lower third height bro and he probably chewed on gum just like everybody else
I have good lower third height jfl. I’m still high body fat so my jaw doesn’t look good as it could when I get to 8% it will be another story

I have good lower third height jfl. I’m still high body fat so my jaw doesn’t look good as it could when I get to 8% it will be another story
I saw ur leanmaxxed pics. You looked worse tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Titbot
we will never know but in places like that its easier to get lefort 3 than get nosejob in eu or usa as man without being sent to psychiatrist :feelskek:

he probably k2 coped and lucked out

Very beautiful hooding no homo

Congrats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back