Salludon has shit coloring

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
No undertones, T50s, brown skin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine having coloring like that. Bones wont save u from being a dalit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, TUSSELEIF, arabcelxxx and 12 others
No undertones, T50s, brown skin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Imagine having coloring like that. Bones wont save u from being a dalit
It's called Dark-Triad ffs

@BrahminBoss Get a load of this cope :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iam good boy, cannotbeasked, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 14 others
"Muh coloring" spoken like a Hindu.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: iam good boy, piec, cannotbeasked and 10 others
my dick is half black half brown...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, enriquecel, DalitBoss and 1 other person
"Muh coloring" spoken like a Hindu.
Yeah coloring matters a LOT and bones wont save u from being a dalit with t50, in this case it didnt save salludon

Tiktokcels rlly think salludon slays or smth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, N1666, owlofathena and 6 others

What are you?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel, greywind, borntosuffer and 2 others
He’s SMV matched with a 5/10 blue eyed white dude.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, qrdprdmrd, greycel and 7 others

I'm caging at this shit.

"I'm Aryan sir" while being a slavshit untermensch.

Slavshit is the anti-thesis of aryan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, passive.pubert.maxx, greywind and 3 others
His coloring is halo as it's not the shitskin variant of curry.

I agree white and light eyes is generally is better but there comes a point where it doesn't matter if you have extremely good facial features.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
His coloring is halo as it's not the shitskin variant of curry.

I agree white and light eyes is generally is better but there comes a point where it doesn't matter if you have extremely good facial features.
White fags either call him a complete shitskin or claim he’s med passing Saar he look south Italian make ur mind up fags

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, borntosuffer, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
White fags either call him a complete shitskin or claim he’s med passing Saar he look south Italian make ur mind up fags
Only sfcels would call him shitskin / pajeet. Those saying he looks med I bet they've never seen pakis other than Mirpuri pajeets in the media.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer, Chadeep, asdvek and 1 other person
he has top 1% of curry coloring

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
Yeah coloring matters a LOT and bones wont save u from being a dalit with t50, in this case it didnt save salludon

Tiktokcels rlly think salludon slays or smth :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
racepill ends at 6 psl. Chad is basically its own race lmao and besides are u really that retarded to think salludon doesn’t slay? There are a lot of threads where he literally has maxxed out matches on tinder and bumble. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: N1666, thebuffdon690, Surfsup and 2 others
racepill ends at 6 psl. Chad is basically its own race lmao and besides are u really that retarded to think salludon doesn’t slay? There are a lot of threads where he literally has maxxed out matches on tinder and bumble. Keep coping

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
Too bad Salludon is 5 PSL

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
@spade17 Salludon unironically looks like shit with that garbage coloring. No female gaze.

@Debetro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Debetro
Now that i see this, god this coloring is dogshit, soulless eyes

Mogged by white htn in west

OK post YOUR smv and coloring or until then stfu. Jfl imagine seething this much over a nigga who mogs you

@Debetro It's always the tiktokcel graycels glazing/riding Salludon lmfao
It’s always the rotting incels talking:lul::lul: salludon has chad smv in the west. You will still cope even after seeing those results, it’s crazy u brainwashed cuck

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, greycel and Henry Rollins
It’s always the rotting incels talking:lul::lul: salludon has chad smv in the west. You will still cope even after seeing those results, it’s crazy u brainwashed cuck
Keep riding him buddy boyo, he is invisible in the west because of being paki

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Keep riding him buddy boyo, he is invisible in the west because of being paki
Ur so ignorant lmao, there are gauntlets of threads done testing his results in the west. He maxxed out every single time

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Ur so ignorant lmao, there are gauntlets of threads done testing his results in the west. He maxxed out every single time
Okay? What about you? If we did that to you you would get 0 likes LMAOO keep glazing and riding other men

Lmao imagine saying "get mogged" like "this guy mogs you" the glazing is insane tiktokcel
Imagine barking so loud for a guy who doesn't know you and isn't even on the forum. And all for what. To prove that you have a hard-on for white dudes instead?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, thebuffdon690 and spade17
Imagine barking so loud for a guy who doesn't know you and isn't even on the forum. And all for what. To prove that you have a hard-on for white dudes instead?
Keep going bro he enjoys the glazing and riding

Okay? What about you? If we did that to you you would get 0 likes LMAOO keep glazing and riding other men
Why’re u shifting the topic towards me just cause u lost the argument :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, thebuffdon690 and Henry Rollins
@spade17 Salludon unironically looks like shit with that garbage coloring. No female gaze.

@Debetro
Abo tier

2767609_3DB30D1F-B6E0-4FC8-AB76-EED5EBE5A734.jpeg

@Debetro It's always the tiktokcel graycels glazing/riding Salludon lmfao
They are professional riders. Salludon, Orb, Arvid, Barrett, Chico, Alborzian. In general riding and talking about psl gods and shiee is newcel activity. Realcels got over that stage a long ago

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and asdvek
Abo tier

They are professional riders. Salludon, Orb, Arvid, Barrett, Chico, Alborzian. In general riding and talking about psl gods and shiee is newcel activity. Realcels got over that stage a long ago
Fucking dalit coloring lmao
Why’re u shifting the topic towards me just cause u lost the argument :lul::lul::lul:
We get it bro. White men are more your type. Cool story I guess?
2 graycels riding salludon, i mean ofc its the greycels, always the greycels

Abo tier

:lul::lul: Why make the thread talking about salludons colouring in the first place Mr realcel

• JFL
:lul::lul: Why make the thread talking about salludons colouring in the first place Mr realcel
He lives rent free in your head u brainwashed rotting cucks😹🤙🤙

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
He lives rent free in your head u brainwashed rotting cucks😹🤙🤙
Hes a fucking pakistani dalit, i couldnt care less, he lives rent free in ur head pal ik u have fantasies about him

• +1
Hes a fucking pakistani dalit, i couldnt care less, he lives rent free in ur head pal ik u have fantasies about him
Why bother making an entire thread talking about him then u rotting dalit:lul::lul: