SaLludOn hAs lOw sMv :ogre:

Salludon

Salludon

All we do is mog

I don’t usually respond to threads like this but this reached 4 pages so i thought why not.

Now this autist who made this thread unironically believes that the Earth is flat so that alone should be enough evidence not to take anything he says seriously but still we’re gonna dissect what he said.

He says he has done Tinder on me in England and got ZERO matches. Not 10, not 20 but 0. :geek:

Here’s a bumble done on me in London:

There are dozens of other threads about users who have done tinder on me in different locations. Some of these are:

Recently i made a thread about easily picking up girls on bumble:

I used these following pictures for this particular experiment, most of which are candid and unfiltered and what this autist considers to be “my real self”.

I also posted my tinder experiment once where i got almost 1300 likes.

https://looksmax.org/threads/sallud...ran-difficulty-mode-gtfih.391711/post-6504730

The pictures i used for this experiment are below. As you can see more than half of those pics are what this dumb fuck considers to be “too ethnic” looking and can’t get any matches with.

36E6191C 7384 43A9 A722 2247999D307C

He also specifically posted this picture among others saying “bad saludon pic no match:feelsuhh:

2917DA4A 91D7 4A85 9CE9 384E9F69E886

While i’ve done bumble with just this and one other candid pic alone and got flood of matches:

AEE7290C 176D 494B 91A0 404A348D78FD

Idk where you did your experiment or how you set up your profile, but for you to say this...

He would get nothing at a club jfl. Even Chestbrah would do better in a club because of RTT

...about a guy who looks like this

3DB30D1F B6E0 4FC8 AB76 EED5EBE5A734

requires huge fucking balls and below sea level iq.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Michael Myers, LooksThinker and 68 others
i fucking hate this sellidon dude so much he is a recessed subhuman that managed to look somewhat decent after injecting 20 liters of filler into his pathetic peanut skull and has been spamming his pics and vids on reddit, .me and 4chan ever since. those fillers are gonna migrate in a few years and he's gonna look like a fucking water balloon. would snap this twink if a saw him irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890, skullcel, LooksThinker and 48 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Aladin, Sub0 and 33 others
Non-whites in general do way better irl than on online dating, especially tinder. Doing 1 shitty experiment doesn’t prove anything

Many guys who get fuck all on tinder, actually slay in irl

• +1
Reactions: EggKing, Hero of the Imperium, Chadethnic101 and 20 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aqua, Frank Jack and 14 others
Extremely high cortisol response. Legit over for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 23554 and 23 others

I don’t usually respond to threads like this but this reached 4 pages so i thought why not.

Now this autist who made this thread unironically believes that the Earth is flat so that alone should be enough evidence not to take anything he says seriously but still we’re gonna dissect what he said.

He says he has done Tinder on me in England and got ZERO matches. Not 10, not 20 but 0. :geek:

There are dozens of other threads about users who have done tinder on me in different locations. Some of these are:

I used these following pictures for this particular experiment, most of which are candid and unfiltered and what this autist considers to be “my real self”.

View attachment 1564740

https://looksmax.org/threads/sallud...ran-difficulty-mode-gtfih.391711/post-6504730

The pictures i used for this experiment are below. As you can see more than half of those pics are what this dumb fuck considers to be “too ethnic” looking and can’t get any matches with.

View attachment 1564741

He also specifically posted this picture among others saying “bad saludon pic no match:feelsuhh:

View attachment 1564745

While i’ve done bumble with just this and one other candid pic alone and got flood of matches:

View attachment 1564746
View attachment 1564750

Idk where you did your experiment or how you set up your profile, but for you to say this...

View attachment 1564767

As long as you’re somewhat whitepassing Race doesn‘t matter above 6 PSL

Don‘t know why he went through the troubles of making that shit thread, dude is probably ethnic himself and projects his lack of success onto you.

You‘re still a dick for not admitting to have gotten fillers and surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, AscensionMan98, anactualdude and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, oldcelloser, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
we get it ethnic gandy you get bitches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA, chicolachowskijr and 22 others
all these words to keep getting validation from a bunch of teenage psl aspies :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 28414, Toth's thot and 21 others
Wow you're so petty. The thread I made wasn't to hate on you or start a beef, I was just sharing my opinion and the experience I had with the tinder experiment, but you're so insecure that you can't take any kind of criticism. You have to turn everything into a beef, like you did with @Amnesia too. Jfl at being a MARRIED man in Pakistan with a PREGNANT wife, and when someone on an internet forum says you have low SMV in the west, you get mad and start making fun of them for reacts and call them "autist" and "dumb fuck". Don't you have more important things to worry about? The validation you've gotten over the years from people on this site has clearly gone to your head, it's embarrassing.

And I wasn't aware of the pics used for the bumble experiment. Whenever I had seen the pics used for your profile it was a selfie with heavy filter. It could be because I live in a relatively small town about an hour away from London, where 90% of people are white. I haven't tried it in London. But @Pakicel also tried a tinder experiment with your pics in London and he said it didn't do well. If other users want to try and share their results go ahead. I've also done experiments with many ethnic chads and they rarely do better than a white normie / HTN, although like I said maybe this is because of the area in which I live.

And jfl about the club thing. Have you even been to a club in the West, let alone the UK? From viewing the world through your phone in your village in Pakistan you might think you know everything, but you have no idea what you're talking about. Look up RTT on this forum. It's popular for a reason, because it works really well. There's a specific look that does well in clubs in the UK, like from the tv show Love Island. These guys would be the slayers in clubs here.

Next to these guys girls wouldn't even look at you twice.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, FreakkForLife, oldcelloser and 7 others
indian crisick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ark, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 23554 and 10 others
Own those incels Sally:feelsokman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and chicolachowskijr
i fucking hate this sellidon dude so much he is a recessed subhuman that managed to look somewhat decent after injecting 20 liters of filler into his pathetic peanut skull and has been spamming his pics and vids on reddit, .me and 4chan ever since. those fillers are gonna migrate in a few years and he's gonna look like a fucking water balloon. would snap this twink if a saw him irl
this tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 15309 and one job away
Wow you're so petty. The thread I made wasn't to hate on you or start a beef, I was just sharing my opinion and the experience I had with the tinder experiment, but you're so insecure that you can't take any kind of criticism.
Nigger how tf you expect him to react to retards like you saying that he wouldn’t get a single match in the west :hnghn:

I've also done experiments with many ethnic chads and they rarely do better than a white normie / HTN, although like I said maybe this is because of the area in which I live.
Then you are probably shadowbanned from doing so many experiments because there’s no way OP wouldn’t get matches.

:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, House Lannister, Aqua and 5 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Elvisandreaa and ROTTING
they don't know...:lul:
Screenshot 2022 02 26 143345

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Debetro, RAMU KAKA and 14 others

..... :what:
how fucking tall are you and compared to that guy next to you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
Nigger how tf you expect him to react to retards like you saying that he wouldn’t get a single match in the west :hnghn:
Salludon is writing essays arguing with inkwells on the internet. Brutal, even Chad is Makinithappenmaxxing :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, RAMU KAKA, MiroslavBulldosex and 8 others

View attachment 1564740

View attachment 1564741

View attachment 1564745

View attachment 1564746
View attachment 1564750

View attachment 1564767

Sally is a Gay ass nigger for not coming out with surgery’s but he looks very good. Obviously ethnic failo hits I’m hard but that depends on the social circle. Some girls won’t take an ethnic no matter what and some don’t care.

0 matched is retarded tho

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Mewton
Holy shit this site is filled with copers, ethnic tax doesn't exist for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Delacroix, Tropical Tyrone and 15 others
Unironically racism :soy:, you don’t see “amnesia has no smv” threads or “arvid is 4 psl” threads

Forum is populated with larper nazis + self hating ethnics so they will try to crush anything the goes against the “ethnics can’t slay” trope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, horizontallytall, john2 and 26 others
As long as you’re somewhat whitepassing Race doesn‘t matter above 6 PSL
As long as your good looking regardless of race is all that matters lmao

Salludon is not white passing (maybe in perfect lighting). But I guarantee in motion, he looks non white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Jason Voorhees, Salludon and 1 other person
As long as your good looking regardless of race is all that matters lmao

Salludon is not white passing (maybe in perfect lighting). But I guarantee in motion, he looks non white
he could pass as italian/spaniard/arab/turk. if you're that good-looking you only get taxed down a bit when you're really dark black/dravidian or asian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, Melo95, MiroslavBulldosex and 3 others
Bro you mog the whole fucking forum, don’t even bother w/ petty shit like this, I don’t believe you achieved this shit with mewing either but imo your the best looking person I’ve ever seen srs no homo

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: chicolachowskijr, AscendingHero, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Bro you mog the whole fucking forum, don’t even bother w/ petty shit like this, I don’t believe you achieved this shit with mewing either but imo your the best looking person I’ve ever seen srs no homo
You want that D don't you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Awan, chicolachowskijr, Deleted member 23554 and 5 others
looks good enough to slay in west

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Salludon and AlexBrown84

Attachments

• 7019BA2E-62B3-4427-AC08-FA529FA35250.jpeg
    7019BA2E-62B3-4427-AC08-FA529FA35250.jpeg
    584.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ark, Toth's thot and Edgar
they are coping subhumans who get brutally mogged by pakistani chai-wala

just chai-max?:blackpill:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Awan and Deleted member 14561
Holy shit i just buried that nigga alive w his copes. Mods sticky this.

@Gargantuan @Alexanderr @Preston @volcelfatcel @VicMackey @chaddyboi66 @AscendingHero @ForeverRecession @StrangerDanger

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, datboijj, AscendingHero and 6 others
No offence man but you’d be out slayed by less attractive white and black guys

Anyone who has gone clubbing/partying can tell you that , you’d see ugly ass white and black guys get girls but good looking ethnics don’t

Call it media pill or Jew pill or whatever

This forum is too :bluepill:pilled on media pill

Blonde pretty boys >> other whites >> blacks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Debetro, turkproducer, Deleted member 15827 and 10 others
Sellidawn is 0 smv 🤓 just kek

In my tinder experiment u annihilated white htn and normies and were around the same matches in 24h with other 6+ pslers :feelsokman:

But @Biggdink told me ethnics cant have smv :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Salludon and Jason Voorhees

In my tinder experiment u annihilated white htn and normies and were around the same matches in 24h with other 6+ pslers :feelsokman:

@Biggdink is most retarded user here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: john2, Mateusz74, House Lannister and 10 others

Keep coping
Ugly ass white and black guys slay

Everyone get different experiment results

I’ve tried htns too and did pretty good

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Frank Jack, one job away, Looks234 and 2 others
What's your skincare routine?

@Biggdink is most retarded user here
Nigga ask your ho sister

She’d rather fuck an ugly ass black dude >>> most chadpreets and Chang’s

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Melo95, Frank Jack, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
Holy shit this site is filled with copers, ethnic tax doesn't exist for you
Damn ethereal based
:whatfeels:
denzel washington GIF

Keep coping
Ugly ass white and black guys slay

Everyone get different experiment results

I’ve tried htns too and did pretty good
You're the most useless user on this site tbh. Any evidence by someone else is meaningless, but only your anecdotes are the truth:hnghn::hnghn:. I live in Canada too, this ugly black guy mogging ethnic chads is straight balkan gypsy bullshit.

Let @Xangsane make a salludon experiment. His are most detailed and scientific.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, turkproducer, 5'8manlet and 5 others
Nigga ask your ho sister

She’d rather fuck an ugly ass black dude >>> most chadpreets and Chang’s
Be happy screen protects you

Damn ethereal based
denzel washington GIF

You're the most useless user on this site tbh. Any evidence by someone else is meaningless, but only your anecdotes are the truth:hnghn::hnghn:. I live in Canada too, this ugly black guy mogging ethnic chads is straight balkan gypsy bullshit.

Go to parties or clubs and tell me if ugly black guys don’t slay (less than whites but still slay)

It’s not just my anecdotal evidence, anyone living in west can confirm this

Take the media pill

• +1
Reactions: one job away
Damn ethereal based
denzel washington GIF

You used to suck his cock tho you faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14160 and Xangsane
Damn ethereal based
denzel washington GIF

I will be doing a salludon experiment.
Shall I use a Pakistani name or LARP as Italian?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
I will be doing a salludon experiment.
Shall I use a Pakistani name or LARP as Italian?
whatever you do
do not choose the name yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: john2, Mewton, turkproducer and 14 others