Salludon is either legit, or the most insecure aspie genius this world has ever seen.

After reading this thread, do you believe Salludon is legit?

• Total voters
Deleted member 10125

Deleted member 10125

most based greycel on the platform
So there are currently two schools of thought amongst this forum

There are the people who believe @Salludon got fillers/implants, and then those who believe his results are from mewing.

The point of this thread is to bring to light how many ridiculously retarded hoops Salludon would have had to volunteer himself to jump through on the assumption he's lying about his results being from mewing.

First, let's assume you are someone who would want to do what the skeptics are accusing Salludon of. You want to look better through the guise of surgery, but don't want anyone you know to find out.

DO YOU:

A) Get your surgery, then tell your normie friends and family that it was weight loss/late puberty?
(will literally never be caught)

OR

B) Not only learn about what mewing is, but bring an unnecessary spotlight on your illegitimate results, which can now be scrutinized by posting to the orthotropics subreddit. TWO TIMES BTW

Now fine, maybe he just really wanted attention for his frauded results. That wouldn't be the most far fetched assumption in the world. The next thing we should look at is what he actually posted in that subreddit, but before we do that, think about this:

Let's say you do think mewing is bullshit (which is safe to say is the position Salludon would be in if his results were from surgery.)

DO YOU:

A) Post your frauded surgery results, saying "look at the power of mewing :soy:" with no further explanation.

OR

B) Not only post in that subreddit before even posting your first result photos, but also learn about actual orthotropic and postural terminology so you can FABRICATE your own "specific technique" on hard mewing + chintucks (which you never actually did). Then go into immense detail explaining your "process" while also responding to precise questions people ask you in the comments which literally give you no benefit to answer.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this guy has HUNDREDS of comments answering people's questions regarding his results as well as specific tips + tricks that are by no means arbitrarily thrown out, he CLEARLY knows more than most people on that sub about craniofacial development. If you want to actually read all of his comments go to his reddit account, this info is all public.

Here are some specific screenshots I found pretty interesting.
B3507b000c9e19c263e4d8d8ce9061e0 4ac2cf23242df22bca3e030caf77a85f 955b02a27ed4ba6051724bfa9425f826 99789add3c1b0de3f963f2ad971a4a56 4384144b6dd3438c89ef37e291c6889a

This is just a tiny slice of the well crafted responses he gives to people. AGAIN ask yourself, what kind of autist would actually go the lengths of spending HOURS researching mewing whilst simultaneously thinking its bullshit, only for you to be able to waste MORE HOURS shilling a snakeoil technique to people you clearly dont care about (hence why you're fine with lying to them) while also making ZERO financial gain from spreading said technique?

It just doesn't make sense, everything just points towards a guy who tried something. Got results from it and simply felt inclined to share his experience with other people he believed could get some value out of it.

Final point:

Okay theres just one more quick thing I want to point out since I'm spending way more time on this than I expected. If Salludon's changes were strictly from fillers or implants and not lifestyle change, how the fuck did his posture change so dramatically??

F0lpf6gjad231

One of the thing's I've noticed from most "results" on the mewing sub is that in EVERY NON FRAUDED POST WITH ACTUAL CHANGE, the person will have ALWAYS visibly improved their posture.

And what do you know! The guy who has the best results ever posted also has perfect neck posture, I dare you to go out in public and spot someone even close to this level of spinal alignment.

This is not something that would naturally happen from cosmetic surgery, its obvious he actually took a lot of time to elminitate his forward head syndrome.

In conclusion, if you still genuinely think @Salludon is a fraud. You are also directly bestowing upon him the title as someone with advanced autism, in which case you should probably take it up with him directly and see what he has to say about that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, Sigmapsycho, alriodai and 28 others
He got jaw implants from paki Eppley

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reddotguy, bradpittshairline, Skywalker and 24 others
Too many words
can't be fucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: virren, Deleted member 15099, FailedNormieManlet and 10 others

There are the people who believe @Salludon got fillers/implants, and then those who believe his results are from mewing.

The point of this thread is to bring to light how many ridiculously retarded hoops Salludon would have had to volunteer himself to jump through on the assumption he's lying about his results being from mewing.

First, let's assume you are someone who would want to do what the skeptics are accusing Salludon of. You want to look better through the guise of surgery, but don't want anyone you know to find out.

DO YOU:

A) Get your surgery, then tell your normie friends and family that it was weight loss/late puberty?

OR

B) Not only learn about what mewing is, but bring an unnecessary spotlight on your illegitimate results, which can now be scrutinized by posting to the orthotropics subreddit. TWO TIMES BTW

Now fine, maybe he just really wanted attention for his frauded results. That wouldn't be the most far fetched assumption in the world. The next thing we should look at is what he actually posted in that subreddit, but before we do that, think about this:

Let's say you do think mewing is bullshit (which is safe to say is the position Salludon would be in if his results were from surgery.)

DO YOU:

A) Post your frauded surgery results, saying "look at the power of mewing :soy:" with no further explanation.

OR

B) Not only post in that subreddit before even posting your first result photos, but also learn about actual orthotropic and postural terminology so you can FABRICATE your own "specific technique" on hard mewing + chintucks (which you never actually did). Then go into immense detail explaining your "process" while also responding to precise questions people ask you in the comments which literally give you no benefit to answer.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this guy has HUNDREDS of comments answering people's questions regarding his results as well as specific tips + tricks that are by no means arbitrarily thrown out, he CLEARLY knows more than most people on that sub about craniofacial development. If you want to actually read all of his comments go to his reddit account, this info is all public.

View attachment 1325397View attachment 1325399View attachment 1325401View attachment 1325402View attachment 1325403

This is just a tiny slice of the well crafted responses he gives to people. AGAIN ask yourself, what kind of autist would actually go the lengths of spending HOURS researching mewing whilst simultaneously thinking its bullshit, only for you to be able to waste MORE HOURS shilling a snakeoil technique to people you clearly dont care about (hence why you're fine with lying to them) while also making ZERO financial gain from spreading said technique?

It just doesn't make sense, everything just points towards a guy who tried something. Got results from it and simply felt inclined to share his experience with other people he believed could get some value out of it.

Final point:

Okay theres just one more quick thing I want to point out since I'm spending way more time on this than I expected. If Salludon's changes were strictly from fillers or implants and not lifestyle change, how the fuck did his posture change so dramatically??

View attachment 1325409

One of the thing's I've noticed from most "results" on the mewing sub is that in EVERY NON FRAUDED POST WITH ACTUAL CHANGE, the person will have ALWAYS visibly improved their posture.

And what do you know! The guy who has the best results ever posted also has perfect neck posture, I dare you to go out in public and spot someone even close to this level of spinal alignment.

This is not something that would naturally happen from cosmetic surgery, its obvious he actually took a lot of time to elminitate his forward head syndrome.

In conclusion, if you still genuinely think @Salludon is a fraud. You are also directly bestowing upon him the title as someone with advanced autism, in which case you should probably take it up with him directly and see what he has to say about that.

Good thread but his famous results have different angles
He looks like a Greek god now
FFB1AF71 2FE7 4389 88F2 9C9DB6C64A30

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Sigmapsycho, virren and 11 others
he's a fraud. anyone believing he ascended by mewing should be ignored.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Skywalker, zeshama and 17 others
He says he got his browridge from nofap. Please don't tell me you believe this Indian scammer. Probably reverse photoshopped his before picture for reddit karma.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sayi, bradpittshairline, ngblz and 30 others

And high iq people who believe Salludon listened to subliminals

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, sayi, bradpittshairline and 18 others
Agree with the thread OP.

232g

People don't realize how good his base was. He always had a great mandible, eye area, nose and decent phenotype. The changes in the mandible can be attributed to bone growth and masseter hypertrophy from chewing. The changes in the zygos can be attributed to bonesmashing and again chewing. Also leanmaxxing has made him look better than ever before. Oral posture and body posture have probably had an impact too.

According to @retard's thread, chewing can result in the zygos becoming higher set, orbitals becoming more compact, etc.

https://looksmax.org/threads/chewing-megathread.160248/

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, AsGoodAsItGets, Aqua and 16 others

DO YOU:

OR

DO YOU:

OR

View attachment 1325397View attachment 1325399View attachment 1325401View attachment 1325402View attachment 1325403

Final point:

View attachment 1325409

couldnt be bothered to read all that

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27511, Boxingfan and 14 others
Another day, another salludon thread:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline, ItsOver.com, AscendingHero and 7 others
Salludon's face is about as natural as Pamela Anderson's titties are.

Imagine believing any of this mewing shit. :lul:

I still do it though. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Karstossos, Slob, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Salludon got surgery, no way one could achieve such an insane result through mewing alone.
Not to mention how mewing just doesn't work in altering your bones after 12 years of age. End of discussion.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Skywalker, zeshama and 15 others
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF
Clapping Applause GIF

Good thread OP. I admire your effort. Mods sticky this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Deleted member 4946, AscendingHero and 14 others
Who gives a fuck

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj, Need2Ascend and JosephGarrot123

This might be the answer how his face changed.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryan, AscendingHero, datboijj and 2 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Ryan, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
chin doesnt grow with mewing :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 4946, Karstossos and 6 others
Classic filler result.
People here are to scared of pumping their jaw and chin with high quality filler and a good technique.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 16571, Slob and 1 other person
it's fillers, why do you cope?

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Karstossos and Slob
Classic filler result.
People here are to scared of pumping their jaw and chin with high quality filler and a good technique.
people here are too scared of everything, that's why they make up these tales

people here are too scared of everything, that's why they make up these tales
go and become a giga chad like salludon jfl why r u rotting here if u know everything:feelsuhh:youll never look like that not even in the dreams:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, AscendingHero, Celexawer and 1 other person
go and become a giga chad like salludon jfl why r u rotting here if u know everything:feelsuhh:youll never look like that not even in the dreams:blackpill:
Why don't you?
You already know the technique, you're his dog after all.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Why don't you?
You already know the technique, you're his dog after all.
im ascending like a mf..keep crying for me subhuman kutta..pakis like us will always cuck people like u ..go to ur momy and cry piece of cum

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Supreme, PrinceofDarkness and 10 others
im ascending like a mf..keep crying for me subhuman kutta..pakis like us will always cuck people like u ..go to ur momy and cry piece of cum
what are you doing bhai? mewing and chewing? :feelskek:

"pakis like us will always cuck people like u"
literally never seen a paki that wasn't living in the streets in my country so that's hard

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Karstossos

DO YOU:

OR

DO YOU:

OR

Final point:

View attachment 1325409

I actually believe @Salludon (at least to some extent) because since I started hard mewing in a similar fashion my upper eyelid area has gotten noticeably smaller and I confirmed this with old photos.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, datboijj and SAR
also who said I know eveything you retard? The point is exactly that people dont know what job he's done, because muh mistery, and the most important thing from which surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
From the video and gif, it seems that expansion of back part of maxilla brings whole face forward.
the whole face except the lateral orbital rims which move back with the great wings of the sphenoid bone which increases the pfl

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Ryan
Screenshot 2021 0921 011847

Salludon supremacy gang:ogre:

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker, alriodai, AscendingHero and 2 others
Salludon is an obvious fraud. But why does he not just admit to getting surgery, nobody will look down on him here for it, if anything they would do the opposite.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Karstossos, AscendingHero, Slob and 1 other person
I swear to God I’ve read a thread on here by some high IQ user proving his results weren’t in line with what should be expected from mewing, especially in such a narrow time frame.
Then there’s the fact that his results are just so incredibly exceptional in comparison to essentially any other person who’s tried mewing. Surely he’s not the only person doing it right.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 4946, Karstossos and 2 others
I
I swear to God I’ve read a thread on here by some high IQ user proving his results weren’t in line with what should be expected from mewing, especially in such a narrow time frame.
Then there’s the fact that his results are just so incredibly exceptional in comparison to essentially any other person who’s tried mewing. Surely he’s not the only person doing it right.
I would mog him if i didn't start out with a huge overbite and wasn't asymmetrical

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Nibbletslol, Anomaly, Ryan and 1 other person

DO YOU:

OR

DO YOU:

OR

Final point:

View attachment 1325409

Ok whose alt is this

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10125
what if he tried everything related to mewing/posture, got no/small results and enhanced them with fillers

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and Slob
I didn't know what to think about until I remembered he's muslim.

Surgery is tremendously frowned upon in muslim countries like Pakistan, and I'm not mistaken, according to muslim beliefs, the ones who suffer more in life get a better place on heaven (or whatever they call it), so someone that is good looking and suffers less than ugly people (and even does "vain" things like getting surgery) would get a shitty place in their heaven according to their beliefs.

Knowing this, it makes sense that he covered his traits posting all that stuff about mewing and using his following here to support his claims as evidence in case that someone of his friends/family circle finds about his face changes/mewing stories. This way he can claim he's natural, has the best possible habits and lives an exemplary lifestyle, which should, according to his beliefs, guarantee him a good place in heaven after dying.

It sounds retarded because it is, he obviously got fillers and/or implants, in addition of losing weight. Don't get me wrong, his transformation is major lifefuel and the best on the entire internet, but he's a lier.

• +1
Reactions: fruitgunpop
that’s not even an elaborate crazy way of hiding something jfl