roymustang
phantom
- Joined
- Aug 5, 2026
- Posts
- 544
- Reputation
- 400
jfl this nigga said he changed his face by doin hard mewing 24/7 and normies really believe this shit
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
fairs.jfl this nigga said he changed his face by doin hard mewing 24/7 and normies really believe this shit
you joined later than him...Posts344Reputation229
It is impossible to achieve this result through mewing; the matter is quite clear.What did he do ?
Supposedly he showed XRAYS of his skull and he doesn't have implants
Yes I agree but how did he do it, if he proved he didn't get surgery and implants through his xraysIt is impossible to achieve this result through mewing; the matter is quite clear.
View attachment 5717790
idk what he did but i can't believe he changed all that by his tongueYes I agree but how did he do it, if he proved he didn't get surgery and implants through his xrays
First of all he is ez chadlite and yeah I still think how did he changed his face he posted some skull xrays or ultrasound whatever that is called so I wanna know toojfl this nigga said he changed his face by doin hard mewing 24/7 and normies really believe this shit
He prayed to gandy everydayFirst of all he is ez chadlite and yeah I still think how did he changed his face he posted some skull xrays or ultrasound whatever that is called so I wanna know too
Don't bs man i really wanna knowHe prayed to gandy everyday
Don't bs man i really wanna know
Name his pillars, jfl if you think Salludon is 5,625jfl this nigga said he changed his face by doin hard mewing 24/7 and normies really believe this shit
lmao im supposed to be ethenic too so idk wtf are you talking aboutyou are only saying this because of his ethnicity
wdym supposed to be ethniclmao im supposed to be ethenic too so idk wtf are you talking about

I am using a translator, so I don't know how you understood my sentencewdym supposed to be ethnic![]()
Combination of test for forward growth + rhino & chin implant/filler?It is impossible to achieve this result through mewing; the matter is quite clear.
View attachment 5717790
stop necrobumping sonCombination of test for forward growth + rhino & chin implant/filler?