Salludon or Aditya Raj ? Who mogs.

Who. Mogs ?

• Salludon

• Aditya Raj

Results are only viewable after voting.
BlackGymTales :Comfy:
Youre a pathetic coping rotter. You literally dont do shit. I looksmaxxed for years, discarded years of my life for roids, havent missed workouts in a decade have a strict diet and a fat loser fuck like you says its all photoshop. People have the audacity to call me a fucking rotter when im actually one of the few who have determination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Skywalker, Artemis and 1 other person
@forevermirin Fuckingnidiot
this dude resurrected just to post his autistic tinder experiments and call me retarded.

if sallu bhai mogs the white chad then so does aditya raj newsflash u have been underrating chadpreet smv because u overrated that LTN tshh

this dude resurrected just to post his autistic tinder experiments and call me retarded.

if sallu bhai mogs the white chad then so does aditya raj newsflash u have been underrating chadpreet smv because u overrated that LTN tshh
no he doesnt you fucking retard. Salludon isnt a pretty boy and his psl is Far Higher. Get this through your head. You are not experienced for shit in lookism compared to me so dont ever think you have an edge on me with this shit as a literal subhuman who cant looksmax. WHITE PRETTY BOY > ETHNIC PRETTY BOY
sally is just so high psl that he can rip white boys apart.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Youre a pathetic coping rotter. You literally dont do shit. I looksmaxxed for years, discarded years of my life for roids, havent missed workouts in a decade have a strict diet and a fat loser fuck like you says its all photoshop. People have the audacity to call me a fucking rotter when im actually one of the few who have determination.
"Muh determination"

hqdefault.jpg

:feelshehe:

But ngl, i respect your photoshop skill, or whatever app you use to enhance your face :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Blackgymmax
dude is airbrushing his photos like crazy and looks normie even with this. sallu mogs easy diff

• +1
Reactions: zura
Neither but I’ll pick the second guy cuz he doesn’t have that retarded Indian hairstyle with too much volume on top

Aditya is more female gaze maxxed, Salludon is PSL gaze maxxed. I'd go with Aditya's face, though that clothing style is absolutely horrendous
i dont think he wears indian clothing style regularly i was just for a photoshoot tho, but yeah aditya is female gazed that right