Salludon slays more on Tinder than White Chad in Canada

The first one is much more dimorphic. The second one gives off nice guy vibes.

Canada = Leftist white girls fantasising about ethnic chads

Cannot wait for UK to turn into giga leftist dogshit
@sytyl is this true?

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Just fucking lol at your cucked tinder messages while using chad pics. Jut ask if shes down to fuck, both have the looks for it lol
I think women can smell bullshit coming from this autistic LARPer JFL if you are not NT:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Guy took someone else pics and spoke with 20 woman. Maybe concider a psy

Most autistic convos I've ever read, this thread proves nothing other than OP not knowing how an actual tinder conversation goes

But but i watch Incel TV on yt and he said being ethnic is equivalent of being 8 inches shorter

But but @Biggdink said :feelstastyman:

View attachment 607178

Just goes to show you how detached from reality this forum is
JFL, u mog everyone on this forum. They're coping hard.

Most autistic convos I've ever read, this thread proves nothing other than OP not knowing how an actual tinder conversation goes
they all agreed to date. The autism was irrelevant haha. JB's don't care about that.

• JFL
Reactions: Cope
they all agreed to date. The autism was irrelevant haha. JB's don't care about that.
Yea until they meet you IRL and realize you're a complete autist who can't hold a basic conversation. Meanwhile I'm busy slaying prime stacylite JBs due to being NT, lowinhib, above average looking, and collagenmaxxed. JFL @ you incel.

• JFL
Reactions: wristcel
But but i watch Incel TV on yt and he said being ethnic is equivalent of being 8 inches shorter

But but @Biggdink said :feelstastyman:

View attachment 607178

Just goes to show you how detached from reality this forum is
To be fair tho like 99.9% of ethnics dont look anywhere close to salludon. But for a better reference the top 5% of Arabs, top 2% for indians would have good dating success, while for whites the threshold is only top 33%

Legendary thread

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
This might be the most useless thread I’ve ever seen

• WTF
There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:
View attachment 607091

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:
View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094
This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

I did this for both accounts and here were the results:
White Chad: 27 dates set up out of 86. 27/86 = 0.314 or 31.4% date rate
Salludon: 41 dates set up out of 86 matches. 41/86 = 0.477 or 47.7% date rate

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:
View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:
View attachment 607144

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

I've tagged users that may have an interest in this topic:
@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto
Salludon is a based nigger

• Love it
There were some users on here that believe an average white guy would do better on Tinder than Salludon. I have done Tinder experiments that not only prove that belief to be false, but it will also show that Salludon does better than a White Chad on Tinder in Canada.

I created a Tinder account for Salludon and a White Chad. here are the pics used:

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

Every other setting, such as age range and distance were exactly the same on both accounts.

I swiped right on every girl I saw on both accounts. Both accounts matched with 86 women. We won't be comparing matches, instead, we'll be comparing the ratio of dates set up with matches, as the number of dates you can set up is a stronger indication of a women's attraction towards your physical appearance.

After matching with these girls, my initial message to all of them was: "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?". It doesn't matter what they responded to this, because the next message would always be something along the lines of "Oh okay. I'm looking to date, so if you're down, we should meet up sometime". If they say yes right away, then I count that as 1 date set up. For example:
View attachment 607091

Some girls wanted to talk a bit more before setting up a date, so I did that, and they eventually said yes to a date. For example:
View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094
This would be counted as 1 date set up. It did not matter what the girl looked like, so whether she is 1 PSL or 8 PSL, it would still count as 1 date.

As you can see, Salludon has a higher date rate than the White Chad. What this means is if both accounts had 100 matches, the White Chad would be able to set up 31 dates while Salludon could set up 48. So, there are more women willing to set up dates with Salludon than a White Chad, meaning, Salludon is more physically attractive for women to date than a White Chad in Canada.

In case you think I'm making this all up, here are the first 17 of Salludons conversation with girls that agreed to a date:
View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

Bonus: There was this 1 girl that responded to Salludon but left White Chad on read:
View attachment 607144

Since the opener "Hey, what do you do for work?" is not the same as "Hey, what are you looking for on Tinder?", I did not include that conversation as one of the 86 matches for Chad, that was just for fun.

@Salludon @Ocelot @Dante1 @Sikkunt23 @JizzFarmer @SubhumanCurrycel @Blackout.xl @XANTARES @abmonger @Papabakvet @eyearea @NordicIranian @Zygos4Life @TheCopefulCurry @inceletto
He doesn't look white, sorry

View attachment 607204 View attachment 607206

Also JFL at cumskins copers saying this isn't "Chad"

If this guy posted on rate me section you would be rating him high af "wow chico look a like can slay"

The absolute state of coping on this forum just because a white guy lost to an ethnic he's suddenly not "chad"

Over for Copesmax.me
I'm fucking sorry but how is he even white
OP must be some pajeet or black person

Salludon
View attachment 607087

White Chad
View attachment 607088

View attachment 607091

View attachment 607092
View attachment 607093
View attachment 607094

View attachment 607095

View attachment 607097

View attachment 607098

View attachment 607108

View attachment 607109

View attachment 607110

View attachment 607111

View attachment 607113

View attachment 607114

View attachment 607116

View attachment 607117

View attachment 607121

View attachment 607122

View attachment 607123

View attachment 607125

View attachment 607126

View attachment 607127

View attachment 607144

obviously salludon mogs the white "chad" to hell. The white guy is not even chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580