Salludon tinder Experiment in NY

Mateusz74

Mateusz74

Kraken
These were the results in a little less than 24 hours
2576E066 E0BB 405F AD82 DA7E1797506B

He got 99+ likes and 50 matches in under a day. It says 38 matches since I clicked on a few profiles.
@Salludon @Dante1 @XANTARES

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 17 others
over for non mewers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
CAAEAFAD DCAC 45D4 9C46 B6DD0F6A412B
This is what being truly good looking gets you. How do u cope?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Ryan and 15 others
salludon seems to be biggest slayer with wide appeal out of all psl chads

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Mongrelcel, Melo95 and 2 others
tongue currently glued to my palate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, bndar.337, zeshama and 26 others
Mirin

• +1
BRB chewing and mewing

• +1
Just mew
Side hitler

• JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero, Deleted member 1100 and 5 others
I can't cope anymore
- Saint Hamudi -

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
@Biggdink on suicide watch again :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Shrek2OnDvD, AscendingHero and 5 others
There are a couple guys from lookism that beat him. Very few though he is up there
What theres more people on psl that mog him? Send pics of them tbh

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
They don't mog him in psl but do better on tinder
Maybe they do slightly but we have to keep in mind that Salludon only sent me 3 basement selfies that i used for this experiment. He didn’t have any NT pics or body pics. If he did, he would have done way way better. Just goes to show you how much he can slay just off of his face alone.

Maybe they do slightly but we have to keep in mind that Salludon only sent me 3 basement selfies that i used for this experiment. He didn’t have any NT pics or body pics. If he did, he would have done way way better. Just goes to show you how much he can slay just off of his face alone.
True but this is also NYC and you have to keep the population in mind. Truly good results in NYC would be 200 to 300 likes/matches in 24 hours. Everyone should get a lot in NYC if they're above average

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, karbo, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
why is stblackopscel standing next to joanna?

True but this is also NYC and you have to keep the population in mind. Truly good results in NYC would be 200 to 300 likes/matches in 24 hours. Everyone should get a lot in NYC if they're above average
It’s not just about population. I’ve done experiments with literal Male models and they don’t do much better than Salludon here. The thing is tinder’s algorithm doesn’t show your profile to that many girls here’s him in London

Last edited:
@Biggdink on suicide watch again :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Na man you can get all the matches with a name like Jeff, I’m sure he didn’t use a name like rakish or Abdul

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
It’s not just about population. I’ve done experiments with literal Male models and they don’t do much better than Salludon here. The thing is tinder’s algorithm doesn’t show your profile to that many girls here’s him in London
His London experiment was much better. Amazing results. Yeah I don't believe that even top tier white chads do much better than him. Probably about equal results

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Moggy
I have never gotten above 150 likes regardless of location, I believe you are capped at 120 in the first 24 hrs as a male.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
I have never gotten above 150 likes regardless of location, I believe you are capped at 120 in the first 24 hrs as a male.
Possibly true. My tinder experiments are trash tier after the covid peak while using crisick and he did HORRIBLY in Vancouver. Idk which experiments can actually be learned from. Sometimes the algorithm just fucks you over too.

Imagine if he gymaxxed and picturemaxxed

He would get 100% match %

• +1
I'm glad that he does well on dating apps. This should motivate anyone to surgery maxx who's already in the good looking category and wants to shoot for something better. Psl is accurate enough to know what women want and to give surgery advice tbh

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and Mateusz74
  • +1
which pics of salludon did you use?

orb did absolutely shit against salludon and can only fuck gooks
tbh I think he's overrated too but there were some decent results before. Best tinder guys are probably crisick, salludon, amnesia

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 9072
Na man you can get all the matches with a name like Jeff, I’m sure he didn’t use a name like rakish or Abdul
Wtf you talking about in one of his biggest tinder expirement results the name they used was Hassan

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
Wtf you talking about in one of his biggest tinder expirement results the name they used was Hassan
Hassan sounds like a black name , isn’t there a nba player named Hassan ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and sytyl
tbh I think he's overrated too but there were some decent results before. Best tinder guys are probably crisick, salludon, amnesia
Orb is 9/10 pretty boy, girls know he’s a catfish

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Hassan sounds like a black name , isn’t there a nba player named Hassan ?
Jesus fucking Christ it’s a down the line muslim name
The black dudes players name is probably Hassan because his family is Muslim

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Deleted member 7580
i got 99+ matches in 2.5 hours from titbots experiment in america

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i got 99+ matches in 2.5 hours from titbots experiment in america
Tinder’s algorithm isn’t like its used to be. They don’t show your profile to that many people now without paying for boost. Even top tier Male models don’t get that many likes in 2 hours without paying Tinder. Also didn’t you get like 57 likes in a recent tinder done by newone?