Reactions: Deleted member 4991
90 likes Melbourne
FB IMG 15851889132458211
12 hours

Attachments

• 68887227_374095526843398_6942543956409265688_n.jpg
    68887227_374095526843398_6942543956409265688_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 120
This doesn't makes sense,maybe the less matches are due to coronavirus quarantine?
My theory is that the better you look on Tinder, the more fake women think you're.

My theory is that the better you look on Tinder, the more fake women think you're.

untrue. whenever i run experiments using white chads they get 100s of likes in a day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and IndianJock
He mogs you to hell you 60k spending, surgery maxxing, showing off about fucking 40 year old women as if it’s some sort of achievement maxxing wannabe narcy piece of shit.

Reminder that your good looking face only exists because you had to botch your face with plastic, and without a higher than average SMV that whites enjoy (for now, that is changing very soon), you’d be nothing.
and yet, Salludon gets outmatched by the average white guy lol

stop crying, it doesn’t matter how you ascend, as long as you get to the point. Salludon probably got fillers and work done too, you’re just biased cuz you’re prob the same race as Sal

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Golang
untrue. whenever i run experiments using white chads they get 100s of likes in a day
Are these white Chads the same PSL level as Sal?

Sal legit looks like a model, so sluts probably think the account is a catfish.

Are these white Chads the same PSL level as Sal?

Sal legit looks like a model, so sluts probably think the account is a catfish.

even higher. ive ran experiments using chico, o'pry, cech, gandy, noszka, yerger, dellisola, cox, and many, many other male models who are higher PSL than Salludon. All of them racked up 100s of likes in a day.

even higher. ive ran experiments using chico, o'pry, cech, gandy, noszka, yerger, dellisola, cox, and many, many other male models who are higher PSL than Salludon. All of them racked up 100s of likes in a day.
Then I guess it is confirmed that white is the superior race next to Jews

Your location?

I did chadfishing with ethnic chads before. Seems to me that ethics have to NTmaxx (at least try to look NT on pics). My ethnic chadfishes (IG models) could get 25-50 matches per day ngl.
This doesn't makes sense,maybe the less matches are due to coronavirus quarantine?
Cope

Attachments

• C8A3B495-92FA-430E-9AC9-7C7950DC4CEC.jpeg
    C8A3B495-92FA-430E-9AC9-7C7950DC4CEC.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 90
  • yZ09G9p.mp4
    670.3 KB
Can I please get the 4th pic source?

Last edited:
and yet, Salludon gets outmatched by the average white guy lol

stop crying, it doesn’t matter how you ascend, as long as you get to the point. Salludon probably got fillers and work done too, you’re just biased cuz you’re prob the same race as Sal
Go easy on him king, racepill is tough to swallow
Imagine going your whole life being told racism is a thing of the past only to realize life is actually racist as shit, and even your own race is racist towards you
One of most brutal pills

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, turkproducer, Kade and 1 other person